• Published 3rd Nov 2012
  • 769 Views, 80 Comments

The Legend of the Orb of Elements - opuscon789



a pony finds a orb and plans to use it against the mane 6 and the princesses

  • ...
27
 80
 769

Area 51

Rainbow Dash wakes up on a bed. She was tied up in ropes. Her mouth was taped closed. She couldn’t see.

A voice called out from somewhere “Why are you here?

Rainbow couldn’t reponed because she couldn’t speak. They pull the tape off of her mouth.

“Please, we mean no harm, we promiss.”

“Then why do you have the princesses’ crown?” They asked.

Rainbow hears Spike. “The princess gave the crown to us. Rainbow Dash is the new leader of Equestria. “

Opal speaks “Please just let us go, we promiss that we won’t botter you again!”

“I need to try and defeat Stein. We took the crown before Stern did,” Rainbow explained.

Everything was quit for ten seconds then a voice called out saying “Take the blind folds off.” A few seconds later Rainbow’s blind fold was taken off. She was in a white room. There was a window. Inside the window was another room.

“Where are we?” Rainbow asked.

“Welcome to “Area 51”. A super secret Equestrian Government base,” one pony said. “Princess, I’m glad you’re here,”

“Princess?” Rainbow questioned but soon realized she was the ruler.

“Princess Dash, here is something you need to know about the “Orb of Elements” this is only classified your eyes and ears only,” the pony said. “Come with me please,” the pony walked out the door. Rainbow followed him untle they stopped.

“I want you to here the legeined under this orb. Here is a sercret,” the pony starts telling a story.

A long time ago in ancit Equestria there where the two princesses. Celestia and Luna as you my guess. Then there where the changelings. Queen Chrisalas wanted a way to get rid of Celestia and Luna. So that was when the orb was created. It was only used to suck the life energy of the princesses. Dering the changeling war dering the final battle it was held up. Life energy poured out of the two princess. But it wasn't powerful anofe. The changelings where defeated. The queen soon updated it so they will attack 1000 years later that the Elements or Harmony had no chance to defeat them. But only by legend says, loyalty will defeat it.
“That means you are the chosen one. You are the only one who can save Equestria,” The pony said.

Rainbow smiled, “I just can’t believe that I’m the only one left.”

“The Princess is going to be proud from above. Do you have any magic powers?” he asked.

“Yes, the princesses and Twilight gave me there powers,” Rainbow answered.

“I need to teach you how to do magic. Its very important that you know this,” the pony said showing his horn. “The secret for doing magic is focusing. You must focus your magic .”

Rainbow went into deep focus. She felt something completely different. Then there was an explosion. Rainbow hit the back wall.

“Are you o… AAA a horn,” the pony surprised.

Rainbow touched her head. There was a horn sticking out.

“Rainbow, you are now a Alicorn. Maybe because your body has princess magic in it,” the pony explained

“ Awesome!” Rainbow tried out her magic. She levitated a ball.

“Good job. I think your ready for some extreme training,” the pony said.

The pony put Opal and Spike in extreme training with Rainbow. They mainly tight them how to fight if they where going to go against Stein.

“I want to say real quick that once you come back, you will become are princess and the country will be saved.”

“Thanks for training us.” Opal smiled.

“Remember, use them wisely its very important,”The pony said.

“Thanks, let’s go,” Rainbow crashed threw the ceiling. Spike jumped on Opals back and they flew out.

They flew over the desert and then into Las Pegasus.

“Wow what a beautiful site,” Spike said dreamily.

“I know, I can’t wait tell we finally get something in are stomachs,” Rainbow said licking her lips.

“I never ate breakfast this morning. The town was woken by Stern and his robot army. I was one of the ponies to escape,” Opal started shivering.

“I hope everypony’s ok. For some reason I think that we will be attacked in Las Pegasus,” Rainbow thought.

“I hope not!” Spike demanded.

The crew landed on the big city. They had breakfast in a small diner just right outside of town. Rainbow got flapjacks, Spike got hash browns, and Opal got a salad because she wanted to stay healthy. The crew soon trotted out of the diner when they were full.

“I’m stuffed,” Spike said rubbing his tummy.

“Me too,” Rainbow landed on the ground.

“You pony’s should have gotten a salad!” Opal wasn't full. She felt better and alive.

“No pony eats healthy anymore,” Rainbow calmed.

“Pfff, yeah right,” Opal laughed.

Then there was a big explosion. The ground started to shake. Ships circled the area. It was obvious that she wasn't going to get away this time.

Balls lower from the ships. The balls circle the group and captured them. Is this the end.

Comments ( 2 )

No this is not the end you would add more it is a pretty good story:flutterrage:

NOT THE END!!! :flutterrage::fluttershbad::fluttercry:
MOREEEEEEE :fluttercry::fluttershyouch::fluttershyouch:

Login or register to comment