• Published 3rd Nov 2012
  • 769 Views, 80 Comments

The Legend of the Orb of Elements - opuscon789



a pony finds a orb and plans to use it against the mane 6 and the princesses

  • ...
27
 80
 769

The Battle of Canterlot

When the town meeting was done Rainbow Dash goes to the library to check on a baby dragon named Spike. She also needed to find a way to defeat Stein and the orb it might say it in one of Twilight’s books.

“Spike, are you here, it’s Rainbow Dash?” she asked

Spike looks at the edge of the stairs and his eye widen.

“Rainbow, you’re alive,” he said

He rushes downstairs and hugs Rainbow.

“Where Twilight, Rainbow?” he asked

“She’s dead Spike, I’m sorry.”

Spike starts to cry, “How Rainbow, I lived with her all of my life.”

“Her live energy was sucked out of her completely.”

Spike gets on his knees with tears still dropping. Princess Celestia and Luna walk into the library.

“Rainbow Dash, Spike come with us to Canterlot,” said Luna

“Where’s Cadence?” asked Rainbow

“She had something to do at the Crystal Empire, it was an emergency,” Celestia answered

“What’s in Canterlot that is so exciting,” Spike asked

“We need to remain together plus we have more defenses in Canterlot,” Celestia suggested

“Spike I don’t think it’s safe to stay here in Ponyville, I don’t think that you should be alone,” Rainbow thought

“Fine I will come, but you never know if Canterlot is going to lose the battle and then we get taken,” Spike thought as he walked toward the royal carriage.

Everypony even Spike walked toward the carriage. Rainbow Dash never written in a real carriage in her life but this was her first time in one. The carriage took off toward Canterlot.

“This is going to be a long fight,” she said

The carriage soon landed in front of the castle. It was nighttime.

“Rainbow Dash?” Princess Luna asked for her attention
“Yes?” Rainbow responded

“Your life energy is not fully returned yet, Celestia and I need you to get a lot of sleep as ones. This is extremely important that you regain all of your energy just in case Stein finds us again,” Luna explained

“OK, right away princess.”

Rainbow Dash flies into the castle thrown room. Princess Celestia goes up to one of the guards.

“Get us a bedroom ready for are two guest please,” Celestia demanded

“Right away,” the guard replied, soon, Rainbow and Spike where being guided to their own bedrooms in one of the highest towers in the castle.

“Enjoy your stay,” said the guard

“Thank you,” Rainbow replied. Rainbow was really tired; maybe I need the sleep just to recover my life energy, she thought. She lays her head down on the pillow and slowly closes her eyes.


Rainbow opens her eyes; she was on a cloud in the middle of no where. The cloud was the softest cloud she ever felt. It came to her mind that she was dreaming.

Then a bright glow in front of he, it soon appeared as a purple pony, it soon seemed very familiar to Rainbow.

“Twilight?” she thought

“Hi Rainbow Dash,” Twilight responded

“I saw you die, what happened to you?” Rainbow asked

“I am dead, I coming to you in a dream. I need to tell you something very important,”she said softly

“You sound very serious, whats going on?” Rainbow asked

“Stein is planning an attack on Canterlot. When you fell asleep the guards put up the shield and now the peguessus army is in place right now but Stein got pass them before the shield was activated and when Candence went back to the Crystal Kingdom, Stein was attacking the town and he kidnapped her. Candence’s life energy was taken completely, she is dead. Stein is now preparing for an attack on the castle and all of Canterlot. You’re only hope Rainbow Dash, I’m afraid if Stein wins then he takes over all of Equestria. That’s why it’s all up to you.”

“But how can defeat them, I can’t do it alone?” Rainbow asked

“Spike can help you. Since I’m dead I give you full responsibility for him,” Twilight gladly said

“But I need you Twilight,” Rainbow begged

“I will be in your head and in your dreams. We don’t have much time to talk anymore, Stein is attacking.”

“What do you mean?”

There was a big glow and everything went black.


Rainbow jolts up from the bed with a big headache. There was a loud bang outside of the castle. Rainbow instantly realized who it was. She looks at the clock; it was 3 o’clock in the morning.

“Help!” somepony yelled

Rainbow jumps out of bed and flies out of the room and goes into the kitchen. A robot was holding one of the royel chefs. Rainbow attacks the robot with a kick, saving the chef’s life.

“Thank you for saving me,” he said

“I need to wake up Spike before they attack him to,” Rainbow thought

Rainbow Dash flies toward Spike’s room. When she walked in Spike was in dreamland. Rainbow jumped on the bed.

“Rarity?” he questioned as he opened his eyes

“The names Rainbow Dash, Spike,” Rainbow corrected

“Oops, sorry Rainbow, it’s way too early to get up. So I’m going to sleep,” Spike said

“Were under attack Spike we need to get out of here!”

“Yeah right,” he replied

All of a sudden a loud bang, robots enter the room. Rainbow and Spike were surrounded with them. They were walking downstairs to the throne room and they were not the only ones captured, both princesses were captured too.

Ones they got right next to the princesses, the stallion that was responsible comes out to greet them.

“Well, Well, Well, what do we have here,” Stein said as he gave a grin “Princess Celestia, long time no see. How has this country going for you?”

“Great, why do you ask?” she responded

“We don’t have to go through this process. Give me the crown, or I can take away your life.”

“Never, I would rather give it to an idiot other then you.”

“I had never seen the loyalty one in 3 days. I see you have all of your life energy back,”

“You can’t have my life energy ever,” Rainbow demanded

“We will see about that,” Stein laughed

Stein brings out the orb of elements.

“Listen Rainbow, save yourself; don’t let Stein get the crown,” Princess Celestia yelled

“Got it,” Rainbow bravely said

Rainbow grabs Spike and flies toward the crown.

“Stop them, before they get away!” Stein commanded the robots

Rainbow grabs the crown and flies toward the window. Robots start to fly after her. Spike holds on tight.

“How are we going to get away from the robots Rainbow,” Spike asked

“Just hold on tight. I have this under control.”

Rainbow attempts to fly faster in an upwards angle. She was able to get a Mach cone forming. Spike soon realizes what she’s going to do.

BOOM! A loud bang with tremendous force and a rainbow circle behind her spread out over Canterlot. The force was strong enough to destroy the robots following behind her.

“You did it, a sonic rainboom” Spike yelled

“Spike were going to hide for now and lay back until we figure out a way to beat Stein,”

“He’s too powerful how are we going to defeat him?” Spike asked

“We will find out.”

Author's Note:

I think there are some errors in here somewhere.