• Published 3rd Nov 2012
  • 769 Views, 80 Comments

The Legend of the Orb of Elements - opuscon789



a pony finds a orb and plans to use it against the mane 6 and the princesses

  • ...
27
 80
 769

Town Meeting

Rainbow Dash wakes up when the sun came up. The sun covers her body as it came up. Rainbow jolts up and looks around. For some reason she never gained allot of her live energy back. It seems like she gained some energy overnight but not all of it.
She looks around from the cloud she was staining on. She tries to find land. She finds it but how can she get there if she’s too tired.
“I need to find a way to get back to Ponyville without out using allot of energy.”
Rainbow thinks for a couple minutes, but what if she glided her way there without using too much energy. She estimates the how long it will take her and how she was going to get there and what angle to go at. She figures if she drops a foot per minute she will make it back to Ponyville in about 19 hours and 13 minutes. She jumps off the cloud and starts her glide.
“This is going to be a long day but it’s worth it.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
About a day later Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Candace come to Ponyville to figure out what happened 2 days earlier. Everyone was happy to see the three princesses come to town but 2 days earlier the town was almost destroyed. Almost all of the building except the town hall was destroyed. All the building made out of clouds (which are all homes where pegasi lives) were spared. The town started to rebuild but they only clean up the town. But that was not the only big news going around. The mane 6 was missing after that tragic day. None of them have turned up anywhere, the guards have looked all across Equestria but they could never find them. Princess Celestia wanted to make a speech at the emergency town hall meeting in Ponyville. At this meeting she will talk about the treat and what the town needs to do to rebuild.
Everypony in the town attends the meeting. The meeting started at 10:00.
The mare speaks: “Greetings are fellow ponies of Ponyville; I would like to welcome you to this emergency town hall meeting. We will accept questions at the end and have to ask you to remain silent during this meeting. This is a very important meeting because we have the three princesses here so we demand your attention please. So I'm going to pass the microphone to the princess to please bow for are princess, Princess Celestia.”
Everypony bows for their princess. Celesta walks to the microphone as the ponies lift their heads up.
The princess starts to speak: “Today I am going to talk about the event that happened 2 day earlier. Ponyville was the largest apple producer in Equestria, it was also the nicest town in this country, and this town is a very special because of 6 ponies. All of that was taken away two days earlier. Nopony knows why this happened, and maybe we will not know ever in our lifetime. We cannot worry about that now, we need to rebuild this town. It will cost a lot of money for the kingdom and that’s why we have started fundraisers to help pay for the damage. It will be a hard job for all of the ponies in this town, but ones this town is done with rebuilding; it will shine again, any questions?”
One pony raises her hand. The pony was a white body pegasus with a yellow puffy mane, she had the earth as her cutie mark.
“I’m Opal of the Ponyville Weekly; my question to you is what construction and demolition companies are offering to help.” She said
“We have companies from Cloudsdale, Las Pegasus, Canterlot, and Baltimare coming here to help, we also have a local business helping with the cleanup and helping to rebuild.” The princess answered “any other questions?”
At that moment a fumier pony drags herself into the building. Everypony looks to see who it was. It was Rainbow Dash; she was all tired and was so weak.
“Rainbow you're ok,” the princess said in excitement
Everypony runs up to her with glee.
“I think there’s something wrong with her,” worried Opal
“Move, step back,” said Luna
Princess Celestia walks up to Rainbow and puts her hoof on her. She feels something very strange about her.
“O my,” the princess feared
“What’s wrong,” said Candice
“Rainbow’s life energy, it’s almost gone, it’s like she’s almost got killed by a mystical force,” said the princess
“Do you think that the mane 6 got there life energy sucked out?” asked Luna
“We don’t know that yet we need to ask Rainbow the question.”
Celesta raises her horn, her horn shines as bright as the sunlight. She puts her horn on Rainbow’s heart. Rainbow opens her eyes and looks around. Celesta is standing right over her.
“Princess?” she wondered
“ You're still alive, and that’s what matters,” said Luna
Rainbow sits up and finds a whole crowd of ponies standing around her.
“Tell me Rainbow, what happened to Twilight and the other?” asked Celesta
“This is very hard to explain but I can tell you is that’s everypony had their live energy taken away, their dead,” heartbroken Rainbow
Everypony becomes surprised and she said that.
“But how is that possible?” asked Luna
“There was a pony named Stein, and his purpose in life is to become king of Equestria.”
Celesta gets a cold feeling all of a sudden. Luna, Candice, and Rainbow look at her.
“What’s wrong?” Candice asked
“Stein sounds very fumier to me, it’s like I know him when he was younger.”
“Twilight says that Stein disappeared 25 years ago.”
“Now I remember, I visited his school and he walked out of the room right after I talked to him and that’s when he disappeared.”
“I’m not all princess; he found an orb that has the power to suck the life energy right out of the mane 6 and you, Luna, and Candice.
All of the princesses are shocked by what Rainbow said.
“Do you mean the orb of Elements Rainbow?” asked Celesta
“You know about it princess?” asked Rainbow
“Yes there a legend behind it. It says that anyone that touches it gets its power. About 1000 years ago there was a Changeling war and the Changeling’s had created an orb to kill me and Luna. They thought they can use it to take over Equestria but before they could use it we defeated them. So they hide it and make updated it to make it so it also kills the Elements of Harmony. Before Candice’s wedding they came up with a plan to find the orb and to use it but they forgot where it was. So it was never found until Stein found it. This tells me that Stein got to it first before the Changelings did. But Stein is using its power for the same thing.”
“This is a very dangerous situation,” said Rainbow
“I think all we can do is find him before he does even more damage.” said Celesta
“I forgot where he was hiding,” said Rainbow
“We just need to lay low for now and then we will do something,” said Celesta
“Ok,” said Rainbow