• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,420 Views, 26 Comments

The Inn of the World - The Writer's Group



Luna listens to ponies stories in the tavern she runs.

  • ...
0
 26
 1,420

Epilogue

Morning has broken and the last of my customers have left trough the gate. If anypony of them dared to look back, they would have seen this building gradually disappear in fog until it is like “The Inn of The World” was never there in the first place.

Soon, the memories of this place will fade as they each go their separate ways on their own separate roads. But their stories will remain with me, my children, and if you are lucky, figments of their tales will appear in one of your dreams.

Who knows, maybe you will In the world of imagination, anything is possible, and you haven't even begun to realize the terrible truth of that statement. I will see you in your nightmares, children...

THE END

Comments ( 8 )

Someone wrote about an SCP!:rainbowlaugh:
(Even though SCP-1753 doesn't exist yet.)

Man... I've been really disconnected with you guys lately. I didn't even know about this!

God, I thought I'd be free from SCPs by now. It's like they're following me. help.
These are awesome stories by the way, most of them qualify for me to favourite it. Good job, people!

(Small typos I could spot:
Introduction: "tingle ran down his spin"
The Moon Ladder: "The sounds of the forest ad been lovely")

1573851
Well, that's the utility of having a place like The Inn of the World, which i clearly metaphysical, and can be anywhere and anytime. Tough if we ever do this next year, I think I'll just use Luna as Cryptkeeper style horror-host, rather than do this framing story business, it was fun, but I think it sorta hindered what the writers dared to do.

1575184

Not neccisarily. I don't think it really hindered anything though it does kind of beg the question as to how some of these ponies know these stories perhaps.

1608071
I could prretty much work my way around pretty much any story. The good thing about thi format is that the stories are presented as stories, meaning that in many cases "they just made it up" is a perfectly valid explanation. :twilightsmile:

Oh man, how did I not notice that this had been posted until now? I've been looking forward to reading everybody's stories.

Oh, this is a second account for DudeManGuy btw, I just stay on this one primarily now. Either way, They're all pretty amazing :eeyup:

EDIT: Might I add that you depicted Red Velvet perfectly. The free taffy was a very nice touch

Very interesting, this was very good to read.

Login or register to comment