• Published 21st Oct 2012
  • 3,719 Views, 50 Comments

Understudy - Pony-Berserker



Celestia goes on vacation, leaving Luna in charge of... everything.

  • ...
12
 50
 3,719

Author's notes and a link to a sequel

First of all, thank you for favoriting this story and for generally positive feedback in comments. I don't usually post links to my stories in a chapter of another story but this time I think it's appropriate and justified. The link below leads to a loosely connected sequel of this story. Short synopsis: Celestia still wants to go on a vacation but she needs to find another understudy.

The link to the sequel.

Thank you again and I hope you like the sequel :)

Comments ( 7 )

Hey there... again. This story you lead me to was like watching a weird train wreck: Sleazy Trollestia the Lazy, Super Suck-up Spike, Incompetent Luna the Meanie and the Mane Six acting like..... themselves actually.(I did not expect that.):trollestia::moustache::facehoof:

Overall: :applejackconfused::pinkiecrazy::rainbowhuh::fluttershyouch::raritydespair::twilightoops::heart:?

1819623

Thank you. I'm glad you like the story :raritywink:

2026950

Well, she changed her behavior to her old "self". :ajsmug:

2027284
Well, comedy might have some serious parts from time to time, but I understand you didn't like that part.

1916443
:pinkiehappy:

Thanks for your comments. I hope you enjoyed the story anyway. Cheers!

2058983
Yes it was funny and i did enjoy it a lot. Is just that after the firts half of the story it became a bit repetitive.
But it was a fun. :twilightsmile:

I reviewed your story tonight you can find it here

That was one of the best things i've read in months. I really felt the story could have kept going though with Luna battling to rule Equestria while also trying to one up Celestia in love life via post.

Login or register to comment