• Published 12th Oct 2012
  • 1,217 Views, 18 Comments

Threw It On The Ground! - Bluebirdd065



Based off the song from The Lonely Island. Just something to get mah head reelin' with some ideas.

  • ...
3
 18
 1,217

MAAAAAN!

Due to the stupidness of this story, character development and all that crap is not involved.

++++++

Twilight hummed softly to herself as she aimlessly wandered around Ponyville, reading the new book she got from Princess Celestia, when she heard screams. She looked up and saw Lyra and Bon Bon, backing away from an odd, bipedal creature.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR CAKE!" it yelled, knocking their table over out of nowhere.

"I didn't even offer you any!" Bon Bon yelled back.

And with that, the crazy creature turned around, spotted Twilight and began walking up to her. Twilight didn't notice this as she casually began trotting away, until it caught up. It just stared at Twilight with an angry glare.

"Just take the book or whatever! I don't have any bits!" she yelped, handing him the book in fear. He just glared at her before taking the book and slamming it on the ground.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID BOOKS!" it yelled before walking away.

"HEY! MY BOOKS ARE...ER.....AWESOME. YEAH, THEY'RE AWESOME!" she yelled, sticking her tongue out.

The creature began walking towards Sugarcube Corner, where Pinkie Pie was giving out samples for a new cupcake she made. She noticed the odd creature, and walked up to it.

"Hai! You wanna try a cupcake sample?" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, holding up a tray with dozens of cupcake slices on it. "They're really good! So good, I ate like four of them even though I'm not allowed to eat any because the Cakes said it was for other ponies but hey what do they know? Anyways, sorry I'm just running my mouth I tend to do that a lot I don't know why but anyways do you want one, tall two legged thingy? What are you anyway I've never seen anything like you before and why are you so tall and weird looking you look like a type of hairless monkey or something you know you should go see Twilight she's my friend and knows a lot about stuff like history and -"

Then, without warning, he snatched the whole tray and threw it on the ground furiously.

"Hey! If you didn't want one, you could've just said no!" she scolded.

"I'M NOT GONNA BE PART OF THIS SYSTEM!" it yelled angrily.

"Huh? What system? You mean like a oven system or a game system? I've never seen either, but I heard they're really cool because-"

Then Rainbow Dash came flying and tackled it to the ground.

"Don't you be messing with my friends, CHUMP!"

"OH, PLEASE! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME FLYING HORSE!" it grunted, slamming Rainbow Dash on the floor and walking away.

Rainbow Dash got up and charged towards it again, but it had mysteriously disappeared.

"Huh? Where did it go?" she asked, scratching her head.

++++++

"I'm so glad we can have lunch together for once." Princess Celestia said to her sister with a warm smile.

"I am to." Princess Luna replied.

Then, the thing teleported out of nowhere beside their table.

"I DON'T WANT TO WORSHIP YOU!" the creature said immediately after its arrival, flipping over their table.

The two sisters jumped back in shock.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF ME!?" Princess Celestia cried, backing away from the creature.

"UGLY CREATURE, EXPLAIN THYSELF TO US NOW!" Luna screeched.

It made no attempt to stop, it just continued throwing things to the ground.

"FINE, THEN, THOU SHALL BE BANISHED FOR THY TREACHERY!"

It turned and looked at them, before saying, "I'M AN ADULT!" and jumping out the window.

Princess Celestia just held a confused look on her face.

"Quickly sister, we must punish thy creature!" Princess Luna yelled, jumping out of the same window.

"...............What just happened?" Princess Celestia asked herself.

++++++

The creature had amazing speed, and was out running Princess Luna to the farm where Applejack was harvesting apples.

Princess Luna saw her loyal subject and shouted,

"APPLEJACK! QUICKLY GET THE HIDEOUS CREATURE!"

Applejack turned around and saw the creature, and before she could react, it knocked over all the apple filled buckets and continued running.

"WHY AH OUGHTA!" Applejack hollered, giving chase alongside Princess Luna.

++++++

"So what do you have to say for yourself, ugly creature?" Princess Luna chimed, breathing heavily beside Applejack from the chase.

It simply looked up at them, before saying, "YOU ROYAL PHONIES!"

"It's ponies, not phonies!" Applejack snapped, unaware of the insult given to the princesses.

Princess Celestia still held a dumbfounded look, still trying to process the odd situation before her in silence.

"Is that all?" Princess Luna smirked.

The thing just growled at her and began to struggle, hoping the ropes would come off.

"Very well, then." Princess Luna gave a sly smile. "Tia!"

She jumped and shook her head.

"Can thee please escort thy creature to thy moon?"

Princess Celestia shook her head again.

"English, please."

"Take it to the moon! Banish it!" she sighed angrily.

"Okay, okay! Sheesh." Princess Celestia turned and saw an empty chair in front of her.

"Why do you want me to banish a chair? Did you trip on it, or what?" she chuckled.

Princess Luna turned and stared at the chair.

"Huh?!"

She looked up and saw the thing about to jump out of the window again.

"PHONIES!" it said before crashing through it.

"Huh. How 'bout that?" Princess Celestia said before walking away.

Princess Luna's eye twitched.

After a moment of silence, Applejack spoke up.

"Hey, uh, your highness? Isn't this a hundred story building?"

Princess Luna felt her mouth form an evil grin upon Applejack's question.

"Why yes, yes it is, my dearest Applejack."

Princess Luna just stood there, grin growing wider as Applejack was backing away, until...

"Princess Luna!"

She turned her head to meet one of her faithful guards.

"Yes?" she asked worriedly.

"There's an odd looking creature running around the castle. Should we be concerned?"

Princess Luna gave her guard an unsettling look, causing him to shiver.

".......TAKE THAT BEAST TO ME THIS INSTANT!" she boomed, throwing the helpless guard across the room like a ragdoll.

++++++

Princess Luna burst through the door.

"Tia! Have you seen that creature around anywhere? The guards can't-"

Princess Luna stopped mid sentence at the sight before her. Princess Celestia sat on a couch, using her controller and munching on apple chips simultaneously. Beside her, was the creature.

"Wha-wha-wha......whatever." Princess Luna waved a hoof dismissively before leaving.

*Care Package ready, show us where you want it.* Princess Celestia grinned, shoving another chip in her mouth.

She heard her opponent growl, causing her to laugh softly. Minutes later, the game ended, leaving Princess Celestia with a 25-3 win.

"Gotcha." she whispered into it's ear.

"YOU CHEATED!" it growled again before throwing the controller on the ground, where she pulled it out of harms way two inches from the destruction.

It huffed and crossed it's arms a moment, before Princess Celestia suggested,

"Thirteen out of twenty six?"

It turned its head and nodded slowly, picking the controller up again and popping its neck, preparing for another emanate defeat from the Princess.





THE END.

Comments ( 18 )

SO I TOOK IT AND THREW IT ON THE GROOOOOUUUUUND!!!!!!!!!

LET THE PONIES HIT THE FLOOR

:applejackconfused: What did just happen?

The idea had potential, but it pretty much fell apart as the story progressed. I was sort of hoping for something that was so intentionally stupid that it was funny. But instead, it ended up being so stupid and nonsensical, that it was just stupid and nonsensical.

P.S. This story needs a human tag. As per the rules, all stories that involve humans have to have the human tag.

1429058
Yeah, I know. It's like I said though, "Just something to get my head reeling with some ideas." and also to get a feel for what people like or don't like.

'Cause I'm completely stuck on ideas for the moment, and using things like this for inspiration.

Oh, and I changed the tag, thanks for the heads-up.

My Gosh this Makes Alot Of Sense Making a lonely island Music video And mashing it in with MLP:FIM IS WIN! :moustache:

You might Do Like A boss Next

I'm sorry but, this was revolutionary..... :fluttercry::pinkiehappy:

1437628
Your profile pic made my day!:rainbowlaugh:

Andy Samberg in Equestria? This is pretty awesome.

I haven't even read the fic yet, I liked for the Gif.

1647857

I know, I laugh everytime I see it! :twilightsheepish:

Alright, I read it.
Well worth the like.

1647880
The funny part is that she didnt bounce.
Just *splat*

1647901
I know! It's hilarious!

Login or register to comment