• Published 26th May 2024
  • 199 Views, 2 Comments

Hughbert Jellius' Secret Method For Surviving the Apocalypse (Breaking Ok-ish) - Mockingbirb



The secret to surviving the end of the world? An enormous 'economy size' jelly jar, big enough for a pony to hide inside. And don't forget to poke some air holes in the lid!

  • ...
0
 2
 199

Epilogue

On the Lawn

In front of Canterlot High School, a small green blob wriggled next to the Mirror Portal, through which it had been thrown by an explosion in another world.

Sunset Shimmer saw it, and scooped it up in her palm. "Look!" she said. "Isn't it cute?" With her other hand, she touched her geode of empathy for a moment. "It wants hugs!" She kissed the top of what would maybe be the blob's head, if it had a head.

"Sunset...you think that thing is CUTE?"

"Sure!" Sunset kissed it again.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "No accounting for bad taste, I guess."

Addendum

With one brief and largely gratuitous scene, this story now qualifies for last place in the latest Sunset Shimmer x MLP/EqG Villain (Monster Shipping) round. That's LAST place, because I wanted to have more fun by taking the round's theme and shipping ANYONE but Sunset Shimmer for a change.
:trollestia:

Comments ( 2 )

I fear people have misunderstood the prompt with that Sunset shipping contest. The intent was “Sunset x (villain) but one of them’s a monster,” not “Sunset x (especially monstrous villain).” Ah well.

In any case, delightful silliness all around. And there is no such thing as seaponies.

11915062
Thank you!

I fear people have misunderstood the prompt with that Sunset shipping contest. The intent was “Sunset x (villain) but one of them’s a monster,” not “Sunset x (especially monstrous villain).” Ah well.

It looks to me like you still have a bit of time left in which, if you want to, you could post a clarification on the contest announcements / rules postings, to let people know the scope of eligible stories is broader than what some people might have thought.

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215660/sunset-shimmer-x-eg-mlp-villains-shipperss-group-competitions/thread/537762/sunset-x-villain-monster-shipping-competition-april-21st-2024-to-june-1st-2024

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215801/hall-of-contests-sfw/thread/537763/open-sunset-x-villain-monster-shipping-april-21st-2024-to-june-1st-2024

Login or register to comment