• Published 15th Oct 2012
  • 1,539 Views, 65 Comments

Masturbation across Equestria - CrimsonEquine



I'm masturbating, they are masturbating, everybody is masturbating!

  • ...
34
 65
 1,539
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Nice family guy reference:rainbowlaugh:

My brain is full of fuck.....

1464288
My brain. It's unaffected. I've seen wierder shit.

"No one loves you! You’re an adopted whore! The princess never loved you, you're just a fling! You should go kill yourself! That’s right, killyourself!, KILLYOURSELF, KILLYOURSELF!”

"Pinkie Pie? What are you doing here? And why aren't you masturbating!?" asked Twilight flabbergasted.

YEEESSSSSS. YEESSSSSSS. Yes.
That hit the spot.

although,

the excitement really gave the two a hard-on.

Twilight is Futa now? Actually, that might be funny. Like in Blade 2, where a group of vampires evolve to eat other vampires. Then the futa ponies start merging into an enormous tentacle monster, which calls itself Grant.

The blatant absurdity is BRILLIANT, friend! I cannot fucking wait for the next installment!!:pinkiehappy:
Goodday, neighbors!

A new item has been added to my todo list. Scream 'Kill Your Self!" to my girlfriend whiule having sex.

I seem to like these "love virus" fanfics. It's just that these kind of fics are so rare:twilightsmile:

What if that did happen...:pinkiegasp: find your local crazy friend and tie them up they must never find the cure:twilightsmile:

1466482
Wait, your saying you HAVEN'T done that yet? That's first date kind of stuff man, get with the program.

1483661 My god, your right, just last week I actually listened to a women. A FUCKING WOMAM! I'm pathetic! :raritydespair:

1483789
There are many online guides on how not to be a pansy, and several more in-depth guides on how not to be a daffodil. I think you may be able to benefit from these guides. Just know that you should not be ashamed for looking for help regarding your condition.

1486487 Thank you, I need to get help before I actually start to care about what they are saying!

I just came for the pancakes, but I'm staying for the uh... For the plot.

*Reads the title*
*Sees male characters involved*
myfacewhen.net/uploads/1459-oh-god-meme.png

Once again, the eart pony filth is trying to ruin our fun.


1569169 Really? I thought this

Login or register to comment