• Published 27th Jan 2024
  • 2,711 Views, 72 Comments

Why is the horse blue - scrungusbungus



An HIE / Anon story with a Medieval twist, with Moonbutt Romance. A Medieval Anon wakes up in the Everfree, wondering why there's a Blue Horse in his dreams, and a Purple one staring at him.

Comments ( 21 )

> Comes out of nowhere
> Drops a fun, hilarious, satisfying romance fic with unique premise
> Refuses to elaborate
> Leaves

Fucking legend :moustache:

That was a fun read and both a original and interesting setup. I wonder how more adventures of Anondus and Blorse would look like.

This was a really charming story

A great story overall, but I kind of wish it had stuck a little more to the premise of a ‘medieval anon’

Aside from the odd phrases here and there and the smashing opening, it just felt like regular anon wearing a tabard. No real difference, especially when it comes to communications (who in the medieval era says ‘Damn, that’s crazy’?)

Nevertheless, a perfectly great story aside from my one nitpick

Wait if its the tree library twilight's room is where spike sleeps.

11811199
Spike gets his own room

you know what would be very interesting to see in this series where at one point garlic has been found by The Nobles but the thing is garlic leads them to Equestria the Nobles find this new world and to take it over for the king to get the better graces they will send their army to conquer it and enslaving these magical creatures and you as now the new king of this country has to stop them it's the best way that the dog can cause him more problems of course I have a feeling the only reason garlic knows the path to this world is so he can meet his girlfriend who lives on Sweet Apple Acres.

An actually funny anon story. It's been a while.

Fantastic story, read with a smile on my face the whole time. Funny, hot, romance without gay drama bullshit, fucking cheers mate

D-F

fucking brilliant! clop is somewhat lacking but everything else makes up for ten-fold

11811775
Did you intentionally make this hard to read? Yellow, italics, no capitalization and no punctuation.

11812826
I use speech to text I get it done I say what I need and then I move on and yes I do the yellow thing because I do it everywhere else.

11813294
If you can put in the effort to colour and italicise, you can put in the effort to add some damn grammar.

Very fun story all in all, 10/10 in its humor and premise.

Thanks for sharing it with us readers! :twilightsmile:

A hilarious story and i loved the goofy titles you put in, only marred by a few errors here and there in each chapter, but not enough to throw off the pace of reading

This was quite enjoyable, thank you.

Пошел этот чертов пес.

Этим всем и сказано!

I F ing loved this! Did not realize how funny it was going to be going in and almost got in trouble at work for the laughs. You dear writer are very good! Look forward to reading the rest of your works.

Sweet ending.

Love the fanfic :twilightblush: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowkiss: also kinda wish it would continue

Login or register to comment