• Published 14th Sep 2023
  • 671 Views, 21 Comments

The Owl House: Friendship Forever - TheClownPrinceofCrime



The Villains of Equestria discover the Boiling Isles—one that might prove to be more than just a land filled with magic.

  • ...
1
 21
 671

Watching and Waiting

Using his magic, Scorpan quickly rebuilt the houses, vehicles, and roads that were damaged during Jacob’s rampage. Once he was finished, he flew back into the portal to the Demon Realm.

The villains and the Hexside Squad followed him through the portal right before it closed.

They all stood on top of a hill where they can see the Boiling Isles down below.

“So…what do we do now?” Cozy asked.

Tirek gazed at the landscape and contemplated on his next course of action. He looked at Luz and her friends and saw how capable they were of their respective magical prowesses. He grinned as he thought of a new plan.

“Ever since we got here, we’ve been so determined to get back to Equestria and exact our revenge on those ponies…but if this journey ever taught me anything, it offered me something…better.”

Scorpan and Rusty rolled their eyes, knowing where he was going with this.

“Equestria may possess great magic which I enjoyed, no doubt. But this world has even greater magic! For that, I decide to stay here,” Tirek announced.

Cozy was thrilled of the idea, but Chrysalis appeared hesitant at the thought of never returning to their homeworld.

“Is something wrong, Chrysalis?” Tirek asked.

“No, I—I’m not sure if I’m ready to move on. For all the disgusting things our world may have, at least it had plenty of love for me to feast on,” she replied, sadly looking at the sky.

“Uh, hello? Love is everywhere!” Cozy reminded. “Heck, it’s right in front of you right now.”

Chrysalis looked where Cozy was pointing at; she saw Luz and Amity holding hands, blushing at each other.

Then the Changeling mischievously smiled at them, licking her lips. “Of course. It always makes me happy to see a young couple—young love, if you will.”

The Lumity Couple then quickly stopped holding hands, nervously whistling at nothing.

Hunter and Willow stared at each other as well and grinned. “Think we can squash a bug together?”

“Just what I was thinking,” nodded Hunter. They likewise held hands and nuzzled each other’s noses.

“Cozy has a point; you don’t wanna get back to a world where Starlight Glimmer exists, right?” Tirek smirked.

Chrysalis’s eyes went bloodshot at the very mention of her name. Seething in anger, she blasted a random bush into ashes. “I will never see that pest’s face AGAIN! I’m staying with you!”

“Perfect.”

“Well, it seems you didn’t need me for that favor after all,” Scorpan said. “So does this mean you’re gonna spread your chaos in this world from now on?”

Tirek looked back at him with an arched eyebrow. “Are you gonna stop us?”

“Pff, easily. But then again, nothing will make you change who you are, so there’s no point.”

Tirek was surprised when he said that. “Really? You—?”

“Yes. If this is the path you still choose, then so be it. I won’t stop you from following your wildest dreams, and neither will you. After all, it’s not me you should be worried about.”

The Treacherous Trio looked back and noticed the Hexside Squad were ready to fight them.

“Farewell, brother. Perhaps one day, we’ll cross paths again,” Scorpan waved, taking off to the skies.

Rusty Bucket rode on his back. “So long, kiddo! Good luck with your dastardly plans!”

“Stop calling me that!” Cozy yelled.

“Hey, Cozy, I forgot to mention this, but I think you’re lucky to have my brother as your friend!” Scorpan called out. The gargoyle and elderly pony flew off to the other side of the world until they were gone from sight.

Cozy blushed from the compliment. “He…really thinks that? Well, of course I am! Come here, buddy!”

The young mare hugged Tirek which caught the latter off-guard. “Cozy…! Not in front of everyone!”

“I love you, Tirek!”

The centaur looked away in embarrassment, but he couldn’t help but slightly smile from the affection. He sighed deeply and hugged her back.

“Right back at you.”

He noticed Chrysalis was unsure whether she wanted to join in or not.

“Still don’t like hugs?” Tirek asked.

“Maybe.”

“Let me help you with that,” he said, pulling her into the group hug.

The Changeling struggled at first until she slowly gave in and stretched her hooves around her comrades. At that moment, she radiated from the affection she received. She breathed in the affection and swallowed it whole.

“What was I thinking? This is delicious!” She then aggressively hugged Tirek and Cozy again, feeding off of their love.

“Okay, maybe I should’ve thought this through,” muttered Tirek.

“Awww, you guys are like family! This is so sweet!” Luz observed, tears of joy dropping.

“I…guess you can say that,” Tirek sighed.

“But don’t get too mushy on us, human! The Boiling Isles will be our new domain soon enough!” Chrysalis declared.

“One day, you all will tremble at our hooves and bow before the Friendship of Evil! NOTHING WILL STAND IN OUR WAY!” Tirek shouted.

With that, the villains ran off to the outskirts of the Boiling Isles, laughing together.

“Well…that was quite an eventful day,” said Amity.

“So those guys are gonna be our new arch enemies?” Gus wondered.

“Seems like it. But regardless, if they ever show up to terrorize the Boiling Isles, we’ll give them a very hard time. We will be waiting for them,” replied Luz.

Thus, the Hexside Squad watched the sunset in silence.

“So now that we have a new world to conquer, we need to find ways we can blend into this society. Any ideas?” said Tirek.

“Hmmm, oh, I know! I’m gonna build my own school!” Cozy announced.

Tirek and Chrysalis looked at her confused.

“It’s true! I almost lived my whole twisted foalhood as a student and always taking lessons from others. Now that I’m grown, I can take on the role as a teacher and raise an army of students who will follow my hoofsteps!”

“Huh, that’s…actually not a bad idea,” said Chrysalis.

“I was just going to say that,” concurred Tirek.

“I don’t care if UWM never admits me back after revealing my true colors because they’ll have a rival school to worry about,” Cozy wickedly smiled.

“For me, I will build a new hive where I can raise my new subjects. But I need someone to govern them in my absence. Nonetheless, it will be worth the effort,” said Chrysalis.

“What about you, Tirek?” Cozy asked.

The centaur heard a beastly roar from the woods and saw that same lizard beast they encountered earlier getting back on its feet. Then he hatched a sinister idea.

“These beasts need to be reminded who the real apex predator is. I can imagine what their magic will taste like,” he grinned.

“Hmm, I like what you think, Lord Tirek.”

“Why thank you, Queen Chrysalis.”

The centaur and the changeling exchanged suggestive looks until Cozy audibly coughed. “Ugh, sorry, got something in my throat.”

“Let’s have some fun, shall we?”

“ALL HAIL THE FRIENDSHIP OF EVIL!” the trio shouted in unison.

As time went on, Cozy Glow forced former members of the Construction Coven to build a new university called “Cozy’s University of Friendship Power”. Mason, Gilbert Park, and the others were sweating profusely as they worked hard on the project.

She relaxed on her chair and wore sunglasses.

Chrysalis had a shock collar on Terra Snapdragon and coerced her to plant more than a hundred flowers. Combined with her magic, Chrysalis managed to create hybrid changelings who were half-insect and half-flower.

Hearing them call out to her made her shed a few tears. She hugged a few of them and kissed them on their foreheads. She sat back on her new throne within her new castle just right below the Collector’s former palace.

Tirek sucked the magic out of a gigantic caterpillar monster and threw it on the ground.

He proudly beheld all the beasts he conquered so far. He flexed one of his biceps and kissed it.

“If only my father can see me now…”


“It’s like I don’t even know you anymore.”

“Don’t worry, Mom, I’ll be out soon! I promise!” said Jacob on the phone.

Sick of hearing his voice, his mom hung up and left the police station. Jacob could only lower his head in shame before he was escorted back to his cell.

As he was wallowing in his misery, a small portal opened up which revealed a familiar face. Jacob’s hopes were lit up as he recognized him.

“Buddy! Thank goodness you’re here! Quick, get me outta here!”

However, the dark figure—who had a glowing red diamond-shaped spot in the center of his chest—was not happy. He glared at him with his fiery red eyes and said, “I was wrong about you, Jacob.”

“W-What?”

“I gave you the very means to achieve your most ambitious dreams, and you still failed. I cannot work with someone who fails to meet their full potential. I thought you were the one, human. I was gonna make you my equal,” the man said, looking away.

“No…no, no, no, no, you can’t do this to me! Give me another chance! Please just—uh, ugh…at least tell me your name!” Jacob begged.

“My name is Axor, and you are fired,” he coldly spat. Then the portal closed.

“NOOOOOO!!!” Jacob cried.

Back inside an inter-dimensional dark room, Axor took slow steps before his monitor where there was a large panoramic view of the entire multiverse.

“What a shame. That human was this close to bringing the Boiling Isles to its knees…but nope! Those Equastrians had to ruin the fun,” he monologued. Then he took a look at the pony magic from his hands.

“Oh well…Jacob’s failure is ultimately inconsequential. He may have failed, but the Core managed to fulfill their purpose,” he grinned.

“Their task was the most important one, and I got what I was looking for!” Axor gloated, unleashing a wave of Equestrian magic.

“All of the ponies’ magic now belongs to me, and I can enslave the multiverse with it!” Axor boasted. He stretched out his hands and prepared to launch his first major attack on a few planets.

As he was fueled up and ready, the magic suddenly disappeared from his grasp. All the magic he got from Equestria was no longer within his power; however, he evilly laughed out loud before he could regain his composure.

“It’s just as I predicted. The Core’s long-term influence wouldn’t last long…which means the magic of friendship has been restored to Equestria,” Axor concluded. “Hmm, let’s take a look see.”

He swiped the screen monitor and clicked on the Equus planet to check on its current status. To his amusement, he saw new ponies acting all happy as magic has finally returned to the land.

“Ahhhh, a new generation of ponies. Oh, and who is this new ‘alicorn’? Hm? Sunny Starscout? Izzy Moonbow? Hitch Trailblazer? Hahahaha, this is interesting!” Axor chuckled.

“Second time’s the charm! I’ll send in another villain to get them begging for mercy—someone who will get the job done. Hmm, ah-ha! I know just who to pick,” he planned, evilly smirking.

THE END…FOR NOW.

Author's Note:

That’s it! We’ve reached the end…at least for now. Thank you guys for reading this story!

And guess what today’s day is? The first year anniversary of The Owl House’s series finale “Watching and Dreaming”; that’s what this chapter’s title is referencing. Time flies, doesn’t it?

So yeah, that is it for all the G4 characters for this multiverse storyline. The next time you get another follow-up story is when I’m all got up with G5. Boy, that will be quite a ride, I bet.

Stay cool, guys, and peace out.

Comments ( 2 )

I wonder who’ll be the one the new main six face?

Well in Gen 5, Spike returns(but the writers did him so dirty by making him worf-effect bait and such a iffy design).

Login or register to comment