• Published 11th Jul 2023
  • 433 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony: Film is Magic (The Cat in The Hat 1971) - MLPstories101



After the last movie, Twilight and her friends all decide they wanna go on another adventure, but instead of all of them, it's Twilight who goes through the TV and not the others.

  • ...
 14
 433

A Moss-covered Three-handled Family Gredanza

Everyone was still looking out the door when the cat left, he didn’t deserve that. Then all of a sudden, the cat came running back in that startled everyone. He had a determined look on his face like he was looking for something.

“Somebody stole my moss-covered three-handled family gredanza! Nobody’s gonna leave this room until I find it!” The cat said pointing to the fish. Twilight, the kids, and Crinklebein all got confused looks on their faces.

“Pardon me sir, you lost your moss-covered wha?” Sam and Twilight said in unison.

“Three-handled Family Gredanza!” The cat said. The fish replied with a hmph and the cat assumed he stole it.

“So, that’s your attitude eh Crinklestein? Did you steal it?” The cat said. Twilight just looked at him with the most over-the-top expression ever seen from a pony. Twilight was about to ask something before the cat spoke again.

"there's a, gredanza snatcher in the house." The cat said. He then walked towards the piano sad and heartbroken. Seeing this broke Twilight's heart too. She didn't understand why, but she loved animals too and hates it when they're sad or depressed, and this cat, is no different.

"Things will never- be the same." The cat said. He then proceeded to play a sad song on the piano.

Author's Note:

Chapter not finished yet.

Comments ( 11 )

Good start on this chapter. As with the earlier chapters, appreciate the work going into the exchanges, characterizations and future chapter set-up. Indeed, I could see where Twilight would get that confused by this Cat and I continue to feel sorry for Crinklebein.

Really looking forward to the rest of the chapter as well as more of the story in general.

11638864
Also I plan on adding the other main characters into more of Seuss’s stories like The Sneetches and Green Eggs and Ham, even The Zax. So after this is done I might work on those.

11638919
Thanks for letting me know about that. As for the Sneetches, well, I could see where the group would be frustrated with the classism and also be reminded by that one salesman of the Flim Flam Brothers.

And, just out of curiosity, would "Green Eggs and Ham" include elements of the animated series that was released in relatively recent years for expansion purposes? If not, well, I can understand. As I said, I was just curious.

11639235
Everything will be related to the specials but not too much. So idk if I will expand upon Green Eggs and Ham. Idk if I’ll make that one because, idk if the ponies have a place in that story.

11639344
Gotcha. Thanks for the answer. To be honest, it's pretty much what I expected anyway.

11639369
Hey wassup, I have come up with a new fanfic. Sorry I haven't gotten to Who Framed Roger Rabbit yet, but I will soon. In the meantime, enjoy this new story I put out.

11651801
Thanks very much. Admittedly, I haven't watched the Goosebumps movie, but I still appreciate the heads-up. I promise to look it over before the night's over.

11651810
hey wassup, got a new unfinished chapter for Roger Rabbit. Yep, working on that story again.

11689880
Thanks. I'll get to that chapter very soon.

Login or register to comment