• Published 28th Jun 2023
  • 2,541 Views, 37 Comments

New Day - Some Leech



Just outside of Maretime Bay, Sprout stumbles upon a very interesting find...

  • ...
6
 37
 2,541
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

As always, your stories where you put that extra bit of juice into the plot and character development are a delight. And of course Chrysalis is the best character so that didnt hurt either. Was a great read and looking forward to the next one

11625171
chryssy is my favorite villain of the show

11624591
something turns out that there were no special consequences. From "a rich lady who essentially runs a weapons company" who saw her son captured by some large and scary creature, you expect any consequences, not that Chrysalis will make peace with the whole city behind the scenes.

Comment posted by Frivolous deleted Jul 1st, 2023

Aside from the explicit content (which isn't for me, and is thankfully easy enough to skip while still knowing what's going on), I thoroughly enjoyed this story. For me, the highlights are Chrysalis' inner conflict about the sort of person she should become and the interactions she has with the ponies of the future. I especially liked the part where she imparts her biases onto poor Sunny as historical fact; In this instance, it appears history is written by the loser.

“Five if you count Flurry Heart,” she corrected, “though I’m not sure if Twilight could be considered a genuine alicorn. Unlike Celestia, Luna, and Cadance, Twilight wasn’t born an alicorn.”

Neither was Cadence, if you consider the backstory in the "Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell" Chapter Book being any sort of canon .
[long story short, she was a pegasus adopted by Earth Ponies who stopped a sorceress from draining the nearby ponies' love. Celestia recognized her deed, made her a princess, ascended her into an alicorn, and adopted her as her niece.]

A part 2 would be great or a bonus chapter. Please Please please please

You made me happy with this, not only because it was super hot, but because Chryssie gets a dubiously good ending after having 420 every day for ages. (I'm not sure if it's mentioned how long has passed in the new Equestria since The reign of Twiggles.)

This was awesome!

Great story, with a great ending. I wish there was more but this is also a good place to stop it.

Thanks for writing this out!

Well, well... It looks like Chrysalis got her happy ending in more ways than one. And multiple times too.

Hehe. Cute!

11638324
I’d say it’s more his pleasure

Honestly, a pretty good story

Login or register to comment