• Published 27th Jun 2023
  • 445 Views, 4 Comments

Star Wars: Equestrian Empire - Octavia_Melody



The entire planet Equus is transported into the Star Wars galaxy. Can Equestria survive being torn apart by the Galactic Civil War?

  • ...
 4
 445

The Draconequus

The next day, in Canterlot Gardens, Cheerilee, head teacher at Ponyville Elementary, was leading her students on a field trip. Cheerliee was a cheery mare with a pink mane, magenta coat, and three yellow flowers on her flank.

"Welcome to Canterlot Gardens, home of some of the most famous sculptures in all of Equestria!" she announced, "Now I know things are a little difficult right now because of the endless night and evil space creatures, but if you'll stay close to me and don't wander off then I'm sure everypony will be safe!"

The "evil space creatures", as in Imperial stormtroopers, were occupying different sections of Equestria, but there were not many of them and were under strict orders for the time being to generally ignore the equine locals. They were mostly on the lookout to pick off remaining Daleks, which was actually a relief to many Equestrians.

"I think these space guys are kinda cool!" said a certain colt with a brown coat and mane, wearing a propeller beanie on his head.

"Get back here, Button Mash!" Cheerilee ordered, "Don't bother the space invaders..."

"I can't wait till Lord Vader gets back and we can start picking these things off." a stormtrooper said, "They're like womp rats."

"He's just a kid, a youngling." the second stormtrooper standing next to him said, "Governor Tarkin told us not to agitate them. Tensions are already bad enough with those rogue droids shooting at us."

"It's bad enough we still got Separatist clankers running around and now these rogue droids from who knows where thinking they can outconquer us." the first stormtrooper lamented.

"What's your name? I'm Button Mash!" the colt spoke up, "You look so cool! Can I see your laser blaster?"

"Get lost, kid." the first stormtrooper said, "Unless you want me to use this on you."

"BUTTON MASH!!" Cheerilee yelled, "Get back here this instant!!"

Cheerilee dragged Button Mash by his tail using her teeth. The first stormtrooper shook his head.

"How does he even know what a blaster is?" the soldier wondered, "This place is so primitive."

"Least it ain't Hoth." the second stormtooper noted, "Last guy I went on patrol with out there got frostbite so bad he has droid arms now."

"I can't wait to get back on the Death Star, I'll tell ya." the first trooper said, "No locals, no weather, no womp rats."

"Button Mash, what were you thinking!" Cheerilee whispered, "You could've gotten killed!"

"He looks like the guys I fight in my video games though." Button Mash argued, "He's awesome!"

"Stay right next to me from now on." Cheerilee ordered.

Three little fillies right behind Cheerilee rolled there eyes and sighed in unison.

"Button Mash is so dumb." said Scootaloo, a pegasus with purple mane and yellow coat.

"His cutie mark is gonna be a teeny-tiny brain for sure." added Sweetie Belle, a white unicorn with a pink-and-purple mane.

"Ah don't think he's all that bad, I reckon." noted Apple Bloom, a yellow earth pony with red mane and a large pink bow.

"Ooooh, somepony's in love!" Scootaloo mocked.

"Ah don't like 'em like that!" Apple Bloom said with a blush, "Y'all hush!"

"Girls! Over here!" Cheerilee ordered, "Take a look at this statue."

Cheerilee pointed with her hoof at a tall statue that appeared to have the head of a goat and the body of an assortment of creatures.

"What do you notice about this statue?" Cheerilee lectured, "This is a draconequus. He represents chaos and discord, which is what you're all showing me right now."

Just then, a strange looking filly that appeared to be floating in midair and sucking her hoof appeared from behind a bush.

She had a lavender coat, a curly purple-white mane, and was wearing a propeller hat similar to Button Mash. Her cutie mark was a metal screw next to a baseball.

"I don't think you're one of my students." Cheerilee noted.

"I'm Screwball!" the filly announced, "This here is my daddy, Discord!"

Screwball motioned to the draconequus statue and Cheerilee raised an eyebrow.

"Where are your parents?" the teacher asked, "Are you lost?"

"My daddy's right here!" Screwball replied, "I don't remember my mommy very well. That was a long time ago."

"What do you mean, 'long time ago'?" Cheerilee asked.

"In a galaxy far, far away!" the statue spoke up.

"Eep! It's alive!" Scootaloo yelped.

"Thanks to you three fillies of course!" the statue continued, starting to crack.

"DADDY!!" Screwball happily shouted.

The statue continued to crack until it burst open and out stepped Discord, the draconequus himself. Discord had a grey goat's head with yellow-red eyes and mismatched horns. He also had one enlarged fang and the randomized body parts of a snake, bat and lion.

"Daddy, you're back!" Screwball announced.

The swirly-eyed filly hugged the mismatched creature who patted her on the head.

"So, you're my daughter, or at least, in this particular galaxy you are!" Discord replied, "I'm sure a certain doctor could explain the timey-wimey nonsense but I don't like longwinded explanations! In fact, this galaxy is way too drab and I think it's time to make a few changes!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment