• Published 27th Jun 2023
  • 445 Views, 4 Comments

Star Wars: Equestrian Empire - Octavia_Melody



The entire planet Equus is transported into the Star Wars galaxy. Can Equestria survive being torn apart by the Galactic Civil War?

  • ...
 4
 445

6 - The TARDIS

"Now that we got that little bit of fun out of our system..." Nightmare Moon announced, "It's payback time! I, the illustrious Nightmare Moon, hereby banish my sister to an eternity on the moon!!"

Nightmare Moon's horn started to glow and The Doctor smiled.

"Equestria's moon!" he gasped, "That's it!"

A dark aura enveloped Celestia and The Doctor suddently clutched her leg.

"Doctor, what exactly are you doing?" Celestia asked.

"Just trust me!" The Doctor replied.

Celestia and The Doctor disappeared in a flash of light and then reappeared on a grey rocky surface below a starry night sky. Celestia trotted around without any problems but The Doctor put his hoof to his throat. Celestia looked at him in realization and her horn glowed. The Doctor was enveloped in his own magical aura and took a breath.

"I have respiratory bypass but I still need to speak." The Doctor noted.

"Yes, well, we alicorns can use magic to breathe but you're not an alicorn, I'm afraid." Celestia commented.

"Ah yes!" The Doctor recalled, "Now where did I put it?!"

The odd stallion galloped away as the alicorn gave chase behind.

"Where are you going, doctor?!" Celestia called out.

The Doctor ran face first straight into what appeared to be a small room or cabin, painted dark blue. A black sign on the top read "POLICE BOX" in white letters with "PUBLIC CALL" in between in smaller letters. A white, flashing light stuck out from the top.

"Quick, get inside!" The Doctor instructed.

"Inside...that?" Celestia questioned.

"Yes!" The Doctor insisted, "Allons y!"

"Did you just say 'let's go'?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, I did, so let's go!" The Doctor continued.

The Doctor one of the side doors with his hooves and trotted inside. Celestia reluctantly followed and looked around at what appeared to be a very odd control room. Celestia surmised that it was made out of some kind of bronze, or copper, or something she couldn't quite comprehend. The interior was littered with all kinds of dials and levers, and even the floor was transparent and revealed some kind of cylindrical engine. The control panel surrounded the engine and Celestia was afraid to touch anything on it. Also, the interior was far larger than what the exterior box appeared.

"Aren't you going to say it?" The Doctor asked.

"Say what, exactly?" Celestia said.

"What everyone says..." The Doctor prodded.

"What does everypony say?" Celestia asked.

"It's bigger on the inside!" The Doctor insisted.

"Do they now?" Celestia questioned, "What is this?"

"It's a TARDIS." The Doctor said, "Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. I left it on the moon so no one would find it."

"Then how did you get back to Equestria?" Celestia asked.

"Bribed a unicorn to teleport me." The Doctor said, "It took all of her concentration and left her exhausted, but I gave her a rare farthing for her troubles."

"And what was this unicorn's name?" Celestia inquired.

"I dunno...purple hair...white fur...something like that." The Doctor recalled, "In any case, we're getting off subject. We can use the TARDIS to travel through space and find someone to lure the Daleks off-planet, maybe even destroy them."

"And how long is that going to take?" Celestia questioned.

"I dunno, we have all the time in the world." The Doctor replied, "ALLONS Y!!"