• Published 5th Jul 2023
  • 637 Views, 6 Comments

Twilight Scarlet: The guild of Friendship - vincent789



Twilight Scarlet won't simply stop being a part of Fairy Tail just because she is in another world.

  • ...
0
 6
 637

Request 1, The start of a new life.

Twilight was embraced by her now crying parents. Twilight... felt like crying too. But she stopped herself. While she is a child in body, she is not in mind. So instead she quietly let her parents nearly hug her to death and give her a free shower. She looked deeper in the house and saw all these random objects having been thrown around the house. Suggesting that they had actually been fighting before Twilight entered the estate.

This wasn't missed by anyone. Twilight glanced at Shining Armor to probe for a response. All she got was a hard stare and a sad smile. Her brother wasn't unaware either. In fact it appeared that he had known for a while now. But with Twilight gone, there was little he could do about it. Twilight gave her parents one more strong hug, before pushing them away from her.

"..." Twilight's dad, Night Light looked at Twilight. He appeared guilty.

"What... have you two been doing in my absence?" Twilight faked her innocence as gave them a big smile. She had a feeling, but pushed it down for now.

"Redecorating?" He offered Twilight a bit too fast.

Twilight responded in giving him a hard and suspicious stare. "Okay..."

"Right dear?" Night nervously asked.

"Ah!" Twilight's mother, Velvet Sparkle said realizing he was talking to her. "Yes, yes. That's right. We had a feeling you'd return soon." she obviously lied.

Twilight took that moment to look towards Celestia with an disapproving gaze causing Celestia to look away nervously. "Alrighty then. Well... I guess I need to take a look around. Make sure my room is still whole." Twilight dumbly stated, she then turned to her brother and whispered, "Make them clean up. I will play dumb for now."

Shining Armor's eyes widens as he nods at Twilight. He then watched Twilight clumsily run up the stairs. As his eyes turn to his parents. "Welp. Let's clean up the mess your fight made then." He said, his parents were about to retort, but he silenced them with what he said next, "Unless... you want my younger sister finding out about your... conflict?"

Velvet sighed, "Point taken. Well dear, let's clean up. We can talk about this more... civilly later."

"Not to play Tartarus rule... but... What was this conflict about to begin with?" Cadence suddenly asked. While the parents began to clean the room up.

Night sighed, "I was about to return back to my estate, My parent's home, to help them with a problem. My... wife disliked that."

"A problem that involves him going into combat and potentially losing his life!" Velvet snapped.

Night was about to retort, only for his wife to cut him off. "He hasn't trained his psychical combat and magic combat spell for years! And he wants to fight some monsters he has never seen before. With a lesser combat style and lesser magic. Atleast understand that my rage is not unfounded atleast!"

"That is pretty dumb." Luna admitted.

Celestia and Shining Armor gave Night a deep hard stare. Clearly they too, unapproved of that. Only for Night to sigh. "The princess wasn't supposed to find out."

"Buck that! I consider your safety of an higher priority then your secrecy!"

"Aw... Well that is atleast good to hear. Well... if you really are facing this... unknown threat. Atleast both princesses and both princes have found out about that!" Cadence casually mentioned, "Ah! And me I suppose."

"So... about those monsters. What is their appearance like?" Shining Armor asked really curious now.

"That is the problem. He has been told to be many things. But the one thing that seems to keep repeating is... Red eyes, four legs, hungry always hungry, and last but not least, demon-like."

"Do you think it's that, Your highness?" Shining Armor realized.

"It's likely. Prepared for departure Captain Night." Celestia ordered.

"Yes, Your highness. I will depart as soon as I can. Which isn't right now. Since I need to make my parents clean up first and apologize to one another... again." Shining Armor said as he partly disregarded princess Celestia's order.

"Again?" Cadence, Celestia, Luna and Blueblood repeated. Causing both Night and Velvet to blush in shame.

Shining Armor sighed, "Again. More like again times twenty five."

"What." Celestia looked at Twilight parent's flabbergasted. They both looked away and wanted to hide in a hidey-hole.

"I offered you counseling. I offered you help. And yet, here I suddenly find out. That you refused it all. Despite needing it. Excuse my royal accent, but, What the actual fuck?!" Celestia swore, much to everyone's shock. Twilight, who was merely hiding and listing in. Had to use all her self-control not to be detected as she wanted to laugh... so badly.

"I can't believe it. I offered honesty. Something that is already not my strong suite. Only to be rejected by a stubborn mule named, Twilight's parents. And now I find out that my attempts at reconciliation was reject over some stupid pride?! Luna... I got nothing. I tried." Celestia slouched over as she began sulking, she headed back into the carriage defeated.

Luna blinked at Celestia's swearing and then at her incredibly fast shift into sadness. She looked pretty pissed at Velvet and Night now. But first, she had to help her sister. "Blueblood. My nephew. Do me a favor and forcibly give them some counseling. I am afraid my sister needs my help now."

"Sir Night and Miss Velvet. With all due respect. I know losing Twilight must have hurt you greatly. But you do not even seem to comprehend my cousin's pain. She was hurt. Hurt far more deeply then you will ever understand. Her personality practically did a one eighty and despite that she offered you her honesty, even when she herself was in far more pain then you will ever understand. So may god help me, you will accept her counseling. Or I will have to have you ordered under the royal law to have you restrained until your mental health gets improved. Do you understand?!" Blueblood stated calmly, but his eyes was seething with rage. Something that both Twilight's parents and Cadence did not miss.

"I know this is beyond my comprehension. But... I need to know." Night said, "Try us."

"No." Cadence said determined before Blueblood could, "Your chance has already gone the moment you rejected my nephew's honesty."

"Fine. But who will care for our child?" Velvet said shocked.

"Our Nephew will. We will have her enrolled at the school for gifted unicorns. We know she is far too young for it. But it's the perfect place. If it sooth your worries, we will keep an extra close eye on her. Well? Will you accept the counseling? Or do we have to restrain you by force?" Blueblood answered.

"We will accept." Night said defeated.

"Yes. Though we haven't been given much of a choice." Velvet said, but she regretted it instantly, the moment she saw Princess Celestia's now sad face.

"Thank you." Celestia said far more monotone than she intended. Despite it her voice sound so much more... grim. As if her depression just hit her like a carriage and then some.

"For your understanding. Celestia has become a lot easier to break mentally speaking. Something that even the nobles are now fully taking into account. Since Celestia has a tendency of closing off the moment someone breaks her. It causes her to reject any and all request no matter the severity of the situation. And it normally takes hours sometimes days to restore her mood." Luna explained. "So do me a favor and shut up, yes?"

Night and Velvet looked wide eyed at the explanation, before silently nodding.

Celestia did a deep sigh, "But for now. Just clean up, apologize. That is all I am asking for right now. While you guys will help them, I need to visit Trixie, my personal pupil, for a moment. I need her... counseling." she said as she teleported away.

"That was all I could do for now." Luna admitted, "Trixie is perfect to help her restore her mental health. So I offered Trixie's services to her. Without Trixie's knowledge."

"It's better than the alternative." Blueblood said grimly.

Twilight, who was still upstairs, had heard everything. A deep sadness just washed over her. It was clear that her actions had terrible consequences for those around her. And while she is happy she can continue to learn and improve. She realized that this won't do. She is a Saint, an S-ranked guild member of the Fairy Tail guild. And yet here she is, unable and helpless in solving the current situation. Something has to be done. Anything. It is exactly then, that a light bulb turn on above her head.

"What if...?" Twilight said to herself as she still clumsily walked to her room. She opened the door and even more, older memories flood her mind. But there was one memory that stood out.

Memory of younger Twilight. A mere three weeks before she would vanish from Equestria.

"So are we now friends then?" Twilight asked Carrot Top. According to Twilight's memory, only a few days prior, Twilight had met with Carrot Top at an festival. The two quickly hit off as they played lots of games and won lots of games together.

"If you want, I don't mind!" Carrot said with lots of energy. "That was a really good adventure, like you said."

"I know right?! Man, I wish being an adventurer in Equestria was a thing. Not just in books."

"Besides Daring Doo. I think you are right. Adventurers are fun!" Carrot said.

"But?"

"Also dangerous. My mom was so scared when I jumped from tree to tree. It was exhilarating, but a bit scary." Carrot mentioned.

"I guess. But who else is going to work hard and find good loot than those adventurers. In this case we needed to grab something in those trees." Twilight said dreamily.

"But... What if we start our own club?" Carrot asked.

"You mean Guild?"

"Yeah! What would you name it as?"

"I don't know. Perhaps the next adventure will tell us."

"What about Friendship?" Carrot offered.

The memory ends there as younger Twilight fell asleep from the adventure. It was one of the most dangerous things she had done. That much future Twilight admitted. But it was indeed quite fun. "Friendship huh?"

"Twilight?" Shining Armor asked as he enters Twilight's room. She was just standing there looking outside the window.

"Yes, big brother?" Twilight asked as she turned around to face him.

"We have enrolled you into the school for gifted unicorns." He admitted.

"I see."

"That's it? No, "Why?" or anything?" Shining Armor asked confused.

"No. Honestly it is a bit early. If my memory is anything to go by, while my mind is much older, my body is two years younger than the minimum." Twilight admitted.

"I suppose so. Well, mom and dad need therapy. The type they have been ignoring for years. But you have to stay somewhere, so we chose right under Princess Celestia's nose."

"Okay. Just make sure I cannot accidentally access the secret library again, alright?" Twilight jokingly offered.

Shining Armor gave her a sad smile as response, "Sure thing, little sis. I will make sure not to get nearly struck by lightning again."

"Good, good." Twilight gave Shining Armor an evil smirk instead. Much to his chagrin.

"Anyhow. It was nice to see my room again, though it does feel a bit lonely."

"By the way, do you have any plans now that you are back in Equestria?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Oh?"

"I want to continue."

"Continue what?"

"My guild work. I am going to start a new guild. Right here in Equestria."

"I see. More adventures huh?"

"Yes but a lot more controlled. Do you understand how guilds operate?"

"Not an exact science that. But only roughly."

"Try me." Twilight said as she sat down on the ground.

"A guild in simple terms is a group of creatures working together to achieve a common goal. The guild is merely another form of a club." Shining Armor said, "How close is that?"

"Not quite close." Twilight replied. "Shall I explain how a guild works?"

"Go on then."

"In simple terms, a guild is indeed a place where people come together to do stuff. But not necessarily with a common goal. Some do it for money, others do it just for fun, most do it for the comradery. A guild is a place for those outside a guild to give requests. While we do the requests. In simple terms, we are part-timers or Odd-job creatures. We take requests, do the requests, get paid for it, then go home. A guild is a gathering place for those odd-job creatures. Each job could be as simple as 'Repair my table' all the way to 'Please kill X' and a lot more." Twilight explained. "For example. Let's say your knights caught the flu, but there were supposed to go and investigate a mysterious monster in the Manehattan region. You could either give up on it, give it to a different knight or sent a request to a guild to do it for them for you. They get paid, you get the report, and that is it."

"I see. That is handy." Shining Armor replied in thought.

"Usually a guild will try to get some additional income. Besides grabbing a small tax fee off the request, they usually also run a bar of sorts. Like the guild I used to work with, they had lots of other forms of small income. Which they desperately need. Because if your member makes a mess at the requested location, the bill will be send to said guild. Its a risk to pay." Twilight added.

"About these requests...?"

"You must give out a pay of sorts. Usually money. But smaller objects with some worth could work as well. For example, please mine me some iron. I will pay you 50 bits and a rough sapphire I recently found." Twilight offered, "While most might balk at the idea of getting paid only 50 bits. Some might really want a sapphire, making that request suddenly a lot of worth to them."

"Hm..."

"And a gem could work, but armor or weapons are also acceptable. Or clothing... antiques... magic objects... archaeological finds... the list goes on and on. But the simplest way of putting a request is. 'Do X and get paid in X bits plus X' at the most simplest way of putting it. And anyone can place a request. However requests that require us killing someone is a big no." Twilight explained, "No assassinations, or any other cruel actions. Those are a big no."

"Okay. I get the gist of it." Shining Armor said, "Any name ideas?"

"The Friendship Guild. Seems fitting no?"

Twilight's answer causes Shining Armor to smile and nod. "Very fitting for you. Only a small issue. All your previous friends are all older."

"If they are true friends. Then age won't matter at all." Twilight replied.

"Good answer. Anyways, you should go ahead and head to Princess Celestia-"

"Yes, yes. That name is a mouthful. I get it. I am going, I am going." Twilight said as she cut him off.

"Good. See you there."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. Truth is often a lot harsher, but I simply lost all focus on writing. I am going to try and write a lot more next year. I am going to try and finish some of my books finally so I can change what I write next year.

So what will the future of this book hold? Well besides the fact that we will get to see more of the micromanaging of Twilight new guild "Friendship guild". Like the handling of requests will be a lot more highlighted.

Another part that will be highlighted will be, as the name states, making new friends, meeting old friends as your younger self. And Friendship in general. As was already hinted at, Trixie is already a princess and will soon face a certain red individual.

And as per tradition with all my stories, I will focus more on the drinks and foods served at the bar inside the guild. The process of making beers and alcohol in general will be highlighted in this story. But also some of the less intense parts of running your own guild will be highlighted.

In the previous story, you zoomed passed all the details. This story will be about the creation of the first guild in Equestria. And as such, details will be the key feature of this story. Less combat, still lots of profanity, but also plenty of other ponies gets highlighted and their personal adventures.

And finally before I forget, Happy Christmas everyone and a Good new year. This is the final chapter of any book released of 2023. See you next year everyone! Oh! And before I forget, I will make the Chapter naming not by 'Chapter 1' But by 'Request 1' to stay in the spirit of this guildly story.

Comments ( 2 )

:heart::heart::heart: love it

It is wonderful to see you once again. The chapter was a wonderful to read and I love the details you put in. I can understand about losing motivation is something and just leaving it. However I am happy to hear of the progress and steps you were making for to try and get your inspiration and will back. I wish you the best of luck.

Login or register to comment