• Published 7th Jun 2023
  • 264 Views, 4 Comments

Find It - MASTERMIND360



Lightning Dust needs Sunset's help for absolutely nothing at first, then here comes Gilda and the reason for it.

  • ...
12
 4
 264

Where are They?

It's a hot sunny day in the beach. Sunset Shimmer was walking towards the parking lot with her two piece swimsuit and her sarong around her waist. It's been half an hour since she and her friends got here, and then she received an unexpected voice message from Lightning Dust to meet her around here.

She was told that Lightning was waiting by in a green, four door vehicle. It didn't took her long to find this specific car sitting next to Lightning Dust, who also wore her dark green, two piece bathing suit.

"Hey yo, Shimmer," she greeted. "You finally showed up."

Sunset nodded in response. She knew that Lightning can be rough around the edges at times, but she also means well. Same can be said with Gilda since they're both best friends.

"Yes, so what do you need?" Asked Sunset.

"I need help with something, but first let's get inside and we'll go from here," Lightning said. "You're in the driver's seat, though."

"Oh, sure thing." Sunset agreed.

They both went inside and lowered the windows to let the air flow into the vehicle.

"So where are we going?" Asked Sunset as she reached out for the seatbelts but Lightning stopped her.

"Well we ain't going anywhere. We just needed a clear view of the beach to look for something," She gestured towards the windshield with the beach on sight. "Take a good look over there."

Sunset stared for a moment and found almost nothing other than the people there. She even saw Applejack competing with Timber Spruce near the water.

"What?" She spoke in disbelief. What exactly are they looking for?

"Look I get that you don't know what what it is but if I tell you, you won't like it, Shimmer. I swear as hell." Said Lightning.

Sunset groaned at that. While she can't exactly know what to look for, but Lightning does. Maybe she just needs a little help from a friend to help look for it.

That makes sense...probably.

Sunset sighed, "Alright, but you let me know what you see over there. Then I'll know exactly what it is."

"Alright then, Shimmer."


"SHIMMER!"

Sunset gasped in surprise by the sudden scream from Lightning. She breathe heavily to get her mind up and running to processed on where she's in right now.

They're still here. Sitting in this car looking for something that she doesn't know about. And Lightning still doesn't tell her a thing about it.

At this point, Sunset got irritated by this, it's wasting her time. "How long?" Lightning didn't flinched at her stern tone.

"Would you believe it if it's been over a thousand years?"

Sunset rolled her eyes and checked her phone. And then her eyes narrowed back at Lightning with a blank look.

"Four hours," her expression was blank but Lightning could see the fire of frustration in her eyes. "We've been here for four, fucking hours."

"Well we might be just in time for real," she simply shrugged. Sunset just shook her head like she heard that before, because she did. For three straight hours before she fell asleep!

"Just take another look, dude," she told her.

And again. There's nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"What did you see, Shimmer?"

Sunset fumed and slammed her fist on the steering wheel. "NOTHING!!!"

"Chill the fuck out." Said Lightning as if Sunset's outburst didn't mean anything to her.

Sunset took deep breaths to contain her anger but this had been the waste of her time so far!

Sunset demanded once more. "Will you just tell me for once, fucking please?!"

"Nope."

Sunset clenched her hair tight, resisting the urge to strangle the girl next to her like she wished she had the chance to back when she's still a jerk.

But before she could do anything, she felt arms gripping her throat really tight. Sunset got really shocked and terrified by the person who held her from behind.

"About time you showed up, Gilda," Lightning commented "Did you found them?" Gilda shook her head in response.

"What... the fuck...?!" Sunset gagged.

"Damn!" Gilda grunted. "For someone who dealt with magic mishaps, you're pretty easy to catch like this."

She tightened her grip on Sunset. "Now who has all my shotgun shells, HUH?!"

"Agh! My throat...!" Sunset gasped.

Gilda decided to let her go but she also gave her a light tap on the head. "Girl, I can't even find those fucking bullets I stashed somewhere in this beach. That shit is beautiful and useful for good reasons."

Sunset was taken aback like getting slapped in the face by a pimp.

"WHAT?! THIS WAS WHAT YOU BROUGHT ME HERE AND WASTING MY TIME?!" Her face went red.

"Uh yeah," Gilda simply replied. "Because we all know you have good eyes and can see things from a long shot, that's why we need your help with this, Shimmer."

"THEN YOU TWO DIDN'T ASK ME EXACTLY YOU NEED?!"" She roared, she was this close to tear them from limb to limb.

"Because if we tell you what we're looking for, you're gonna think we need it to shoot people or some shit." Lightning explained.

It took a while for Sunset to regain her composure.

Finally, she spoke, "Guys, what makes me think you'll do shit like this? We know you both can be rough at times, but you never came close to resorting something extreme." She glared at Gilda. "Well, except now."

Their faces fell with Lightning nervously laughed. "Oh, my bad, Shimmer."

She sighed again. "Next time, ask for help with something, okay?"

"Right, right, got it," Gilda noted. "But even then, I still don't find those-"

When she tapped her bag next to her, small pieces fell off to the floor. Gilda froze at the small objects and looked back to be greeted by a displeased look from Sunset.

"You're lucky it takes more than this to scarred me for life." She said with a blunt tone.

And then she went outside.

Comments ( 4 )

Okay, There's random. And then there is absolute shit that tries to be funny like whatever this thing is :facehoof:. It's not even the word count's fault either.

"Would you believe it if it's been over a thousand years?"

pretty common interval of time for things to take, considering Equestrian history

Sunset was taken aback like getting slapped in the face by a pimp.

an interesting choice of simile

"Because if we tell you what we're looking for, you're gonna think we need it to shoot people or some shit." Lightning explained.

random!

Comment posted by FanOfMostEverything deleted Sep 19th, 2023

Okay WOW sunset
I know she has anger issues but not like THAT bad

Login or register to comment