• Published 30th Apr 2023
  • 169 Views, 3 Comments

The Apple of Justice - Duke of Canterlot



Apple Bloom finds a Death Note and begins to use it to fulfill her own warped sense of justice.

  • ...
 3
 169

Lessons Learned

Time passed, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders continued their journey to find their cutie marks and learn the true meaning of friendship. Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle grew closer than ever, cherishing their bond and supporting each other through thick and thin.

One day, the trio came across a new pony in town named Whisper Willow, who was being bullied by a group of older ponies. Remembering her past mistakes, Apple Bloom knew she had to do something to help.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders approached the bullies, standing up for Whisper Willow and reminding them that friendship was about kindness and understanding, not cruelty and belittlement. The bullies, ashamed of their actions, apologized to Whisper Willow and promised to change their ways.

Whisper Willow thanked the Cutie Mark Crusaders for their help and asked if she could join their group. The Crusaders welcomed her with open arms, excited to have a new friend to share their adventures with.

As they played and laughed together, Apple Bloom felt a warmth in her heart, even though she couldn't remember the darker times she'd left behind. She had learned that true justice was not about vengeance, but rather about standing up for others and promoting kindness and love.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders became role models in Ponyville, their actions inspiring other ponies to treat each other with respect and understanding. Their friendship grew even stronger, bound by the lessons they had learned and the love they shared.

Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and their newest member, Whisper Willow, continued to explore the wonders of Equestria, knowing that the power of friendship would guide them through whatever challenges they faced. And as they grew older, the Cutie Mark Crusaders inspired others to believe in the magic of friendship and to always strive for a better, kinder world.

Comments ( 3 )

Well I do like the positivity and I don't see many mistakes at all so good job. Pretty short, but you did mention such in the synopsis.

Was at least expecting a Ryuk like figure. So did the ponies AB killed come back to life?

11571580
Thank you! Yes, the ponies that AB killed do come back to life when the spell is performed at the end to reverse the effects of the Death Note.

11574117
Ah ok. Interesting.

Login or register to comment