• Published 30th Apr 2023
  • 169 Views, 3 Comments

The Apple of Justice - Duke of Canterlot



Apple Bloom finds a Death Note and begins to use it to fulfill her own warped sense of justice.

  • ...
 3
 169

A Dark Discovery

It was a sunny day in Ponyville, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were on a quest to find their next adventure. Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle trotted through the Everfree Forest, eager to uncover the mysteries hidden within its depths.

As they walked deeper into the woods, Apple Bloom spotted something unusual on the ground. It was a black notebook, adorned with strange symbols that seemed to call out to her.

"Hey, y'all! Look at this!" she exclaimed, picking up the mysterious book with her mouth. The other Crusaders gathered around to inspect the strange find.

The cover of the book read: "Death Note." Apple Bloom opened it to find a set of rules and instructions. The first rule caught her attention: "The pony whose name is written in this note shall die."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders exchanged puzzled glances. Scootaloo shrugged, "It's probably just somepony's idea of a joke. Let's keep exploring!"

But Apple Bloom couldn't shake the eerie feeling that the book held real power. She decided to hold onto it, just in case. As they continued through the forest, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she tested the Death Note's rules.