• Published 26th Sep 2012
  • 1,441 Views, 44 Comments

Living with the music - Wafflegodman



Amnesia... it sounds like a bad thing, right? Well, sometimes it's just a new beginning.

  • ...
3
 44
 1,441

Lyra says Hi. (Big update)

I LOVE WORKING ON THIS FIC! That being said, I am sick, and tired of working on this fic... exclusively.

Right, so... if I ever get stuck writing this fic, I came up with a parallel story for me to work on, and you to read. It has a slightly different tone to it, but it isn't to drastic. It's in the same universe, and happening at the same time. So, expect a lot of Cameo's n' stuff...

Link of destiny ----------------->(I'm totally not a link)

Comments ( 5 )

This probably should have been a blog post.

1684920 Yeah, but I did it late at night, to late now though. Sorry.

1707791 Honestly... the more fics I work on the better. It doesn't help shorten the time between updates, but it does keep my ideas fresh. By the way, it is great that you are still enjoying this fic.

dude. this story has alot of potential. I recommend that you keep writing it.

2161337 I will, I just have to catch up with all my other fics, especially Living With The Harmony... it is the Co-fic of this story.

Login or register to comment