• Published 11th May 2023
  • 2,960 Views, 347 Comments

The Ancient Guardians - autobotfan15

  • ...
18
 347
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Anon-a-miss: Joy of Celebration Part 1

Cold, Pain, Sadness, and Fatigued. Those were the things Sunset Shimmer felt as she treaded through the snow. She tried to prove her innocence when an online account posed as her and started spreading dirty secrets throughout the school. No matter what she tried, no one would listen to her. Not even her best friends. All she did after her failed attempt at the café was to write a letter to Twilight saying she's sorry and she couldn't do much anymore.

She didn't have a home to go back to because her friends originally planed to have her stay in their homes until they could buy her an apartment but sadly after all that has happened, it is most likely she wont be let in to anyone. Now she was alone wandering the streets of town only to see the orange sky becoming black, feeling the weather getting colder, and the snow coming down. She shivered despite the layers she was wearing. She couldn't stay out for long. She needed shelter because now the cold was giving her more pain than she could stand. "Someone! Help! Please! I don't wanna die..."

She collapsed into the snow feeling the snowflakes covering her like a blanket. The last thing she saw before passing out was a human figure approaching her and a large lighted sign with a cartoon bear on it.

==========================

"Was this really a good idea Mike?"

"Hey. I'm not one to leave people outside on a night like this. Now go back to your stage she's probably waking up now and I don't want you and your pals to overwhelm her."

That's what Sunset was hearing as she began to regain conciseness. The first thing she felt was warmth as she felt she was under some blanket. She removed it and looked around finding herself inside what looked like an office room sitting in some chair.

She then heard footsteps coming from her right as a man came in with two paper cups. The man looked slightly older than her. He was wearing what looked like a security guard uniform. His hat had the words 'Fazbear Security' on it and he had a name tag that said 'Mike Schmidt'. "Oh good you're awake. Here drink this hot chocolate. You're gonna need more than that blanket to warm you up." He said offering her one of the cups.

Sunset took the cup and slowly sipped it. "Thank you."

The man named Mike grabbed a second chair and pulled it in front of her before sitting down. "What's a girl like you doing out there at night, and with this weather raging?"

Sunset looked down as the memories leading up to it came back. "It's a long story."

"Well we got a long night before the weather even calms down. So why don't you tell me what's on your mind?"

Sunset sighed and told him everything. As she spoke, Mike was not the only one listening. Outside the office stood an animatronic. It resembled a red fox but had an eye patch, a hook on of it's hands and torn brown pants. It made him look more like a pirate. But the oddest part of all, it was alive. It listened to the conversation between the two. To the living animatronic fox it plucked at his metallic heartstrings.

==============

In another room there was a stage where three more animatronics stood. A brown bear, a purple rabbit, and a yellow chicken. They were alive too and they saw the man dragged the unconscious girl into the place. The bear tried to intervene only for him to be told off. The heads of all three perked up when they heard the sound of feet and saw the fox walked up to them.

"Foxy? Were you eavesdropping on those two?" Asked the bear.

"Aye, I was Freddy but I learned something awful about that girl." Said the fox in a pirate accent.

Freddy sighed "What do you know?"

===================

"And that's how I ended up on the street." Finished Sunset.

"Tough story girl, sorry about your school. Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable here while we wait out the night?" Asked Mike.

Sunset sighed as she looked down at the half empty cup of hot chocolate. "There is one thing I want but I doubt you of all people can help me with that."

Mike leaned in. "Try me."

“All I wanted for Christmas was to feel like I belonged, like a family. I barely knew my parents, and the only one I considered a mother I ran away from and well lost contact. You don’t need to hear about my personal problems.”

“No no I totally get you. My mom died when I was a baby and my dad was barely around because he always worked and my older brother… he was a nightmare to live with. But hard to believe I found someplace where I do belong with those that do care. You know maybe you should meet them. They’ll definitely love you.”

Sunset perked up. “Wait so you’re willing to take me into your home? You barely know me. No offense but as much as I appreciated you saving me from the snow, I don’t like the idea of wandering into a stranger’s home.”

“Well to be honest you’re technically already in the home of my extended family.”

“What do you mean?”

A series of heavy footsteps reached the small office. It was then Sunset noticed four pairs of glowing eyes from the two doorways. Sunset started to get a little worried but the man just gave her a warm smile and said only one thing. “Accept it or not, and maybe just for tonight, I like to welcome you to the Fazbear family.”

Author's Note:

This may not be anything like the lore but the concept for this story was inspired by a FNAF fanfic called "Unexpected Attachment." Lets hope I can get this done before the movie comes out.

PreviousChapters Next