• Published 11th May 2023
  • 2,959 Views, 347 Comments

The Ancient Guardians - autobotfan15

  • ...
18
 347
 2,959

PreviousChapters Next
Cozy Glow: The Height of a Haunting Part 1

It was all hers. Her plan to drain Equestria of it's magic had worked. It was all she wanted. Cozy Glow was now the youngest alicorn in existence. After absorbing all the power, it wasn't hard to overpower every creature from the smallest pony to the biggest dragon. She eventually did let Twilight Sparkle and her friends out of Tartarus under the condition they serve as her servants. Tirek thought she would free him after everything but instead he was left behind because Cozy thought the moment Tirek is let out he would feed on the magic she has. Cozy would never forget the look of betrayal and horror on Tirek's face.

She was currently in the castle that once belonged to Twilight Sparkle. The crystal map showed all the locations that magic had been drained from. She kept a close eye on it but she expected the map to be completely drained until she noticed something and bought Twilight into the map room. "Tell me servant, what is this?" She asked pointing to faint glowing coming from part of the map.

Twilight looked and her gaze turned to confusion. "Whitetail Woods?"

"Yes it is Whitetail Woods, but what's with the glow of magic coming from there? You hiding something immune to my power? You know what I do to those that keep things from me." She asked as her horn glowed.

Twilight gulped as she remembered the last ponies that tried to rebel against Cozy became statues. "I don't know, Whitetail woods only has the track for the running of the leaves. There's no magical artifact out there whatsoever."

"Oh really? So if I were to go out there and find the source there will be nothing that could take away my power?" Asked Cozy with a look of suspicion as she hovered close to Twilight.

Twilight nodded nervously. Whatever magic the filly had was making her more intimidating. Cozy scoffed. "Fine I'll look into this myself, but if I find anything you'll be sorry." She said as she teleported out of sight.

Twilight collapsed on the floor with a mixture of different emotions, sadness, fear, betrayal, and failure. She asked herself where did she go wrong? Why couldn't she see the signs? She felt as if she failed as a teacher. He heard hoofsteps and saw Chancellor Neighsay, dressed as a butler, entering. He walked up to her with a sad look on his face. "I'm so sorry. Your idea for the school was good, but it seems I forgotten even ponies can be as bad as any monster."

Twilight nodded and slowly got up following him out of the room. If only she could find out what would make Cozy this way. She had far too many theories from school bullies to abusive parents. Maybe then she can stop her reign and maybe even help her.

=============================

Cozy Glow appeared right outside of Whitetail Woods. It was nightfall and used her magic to illuminate her surroundings. She couldn't see anything so she decided to walk into the woods following the dirt trail but what she didn't realize that she was being watched by something from afar. Something, despite having no eyes, was watching her.

Author's Note:

0/8 pages collected.

Happy beginning of spooky month as I write a story about the famous well known monster in pony form.

PreviousChapters Next