• Published 11th May 2023
  • 2,960 Views, 347 Comments

The Ancient Guardians - autobotfan15

  • ...
18
 347
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Sunset Shimmer: Demons Within Part 1

The room where the mirror stood was silent as the princess and the five young mares waited. They were hoping the newly coronated princess Twilight and Spike would come back through the portal with the element of magic crown. They wish they could go in and help.

Suddenly there was a noise and the mares stood up and looked. They looked towards the mirror as they hopped their friends would return. But instead of an alicorn and dragon, thier stood a massive white Pegasus with glowing eyes.

“Bulk Biceps? What are you doing here?” Asked Rainbow Dash.

Suddenly a beam of magic blasted Bulk sending him back through the mirror. The five mares of ponyville looked to see Princess Celestia, horn smoking, and looking at the mirror in alarm. “That’s not the Bulk you know. And judging from his eyes, it’s happened. Twilight was too late.”

“Your highness, what are you saying? Has Twilight been captured? Hurt?” Asked Rarity.

“I don't know Rarity. But it looks like the situation on the other side has gotten worst.” Replied Celestia as she used her magic on the mirror.

“There, now nothing can come in for now at least.”

“You mean you’re leaving Twilight in there?” Asked Rainbow.

“No Rainbow Dash I just need the portal closed long enough for my backup plan.” Said Celestia as she bought out a saddle bag and began digging through it.

"You mean you're not sending us in there to help her? What could you send that can help her? You said it yourself the elements of Harmony are the first line of defense." Said Pinkie.

"Yes, and they are the defense I'd rather rely on instead of this other method." Said Celestia as he pulled out what looked like an old book.

“What’s that?” Asked Applejack looking to the book.

Celestia said nothing as she approached the mirror. She looked down at the withered book with a sorrowful expression. “I know I promised you rest but now I need you to help me. Your world is in danger and I must rely on you. I hope you understand.”

The book shook a little. Celestia opened it to the first page and there in crude writing were the words 'I understand Mother.'

Celestia smiled warmly. As she used her magic and tossed the book through. Then closed the portal up again. The other mares looked on in confusion. Fluttershy walked up. “Celestia what is that book? Some kind of spell book?”

“Not exactly. Long ago I went to that world to find my former student but instead I found a form of magic only native to that world. There was a suffering soul that took her rage out on her people but I took her here and promised her rest and something more. Ever since then I’ve been the only pony she’s come to consider a mother in her life because of what happened to her.”

“So what did happened to her?” Asked Rainbow.

“That’s a story for another day.” Said Celestia.

==============

“What do you mean it’s closed!? It’s not suppose to close until later!” Screamed the demon known as Sunset Shimmer.

The army of hypnotized high school students stood in perfect lines. It was suppose to be the start of an attack but for some reason a student was sent back. Sunset's henchmen Snips and Snails tried going through but for some reason they couldn't go through. On the side were the tied up remaining students of Twilight Sparkle and her human counterpart friends. They were confused but at the same time relieved that the portal closed.

"I don't know what to tell you boss, but Bulk went in and got spat out. It's like- OW!" Exclaimed snips as something crashed into his head.

Sunset looked towards the portal and realized that's where the object came from. She flew towards it only to hit it with a thud. She growled before turning back to Snips who picked up the object. Upon closer inspection, it looked like an old VHS tape. It had the words 'Watch me' on it. She snatched it out of his hands. "What is this? I thought you people got rid of stuff like this."

Suddenly she heard the distant sounds of police cars. She then used her magic to create a dome around the entire school and courtyard. "I'll get this plan to work. But first I need to keep out unwanted Visitors. Keep an eye on my army and prisoners while I look into this." She ordered as she hovered back into the school. She then went to an old storage closet and found a TV with, to her luck, an old VCR. "Guess they still want to show the Freshmen Stan Ban the science man."

After plugging it in, she turned on the TV and put in the tape curiosity overcoming her. The tape started with some static then it showed an image of some kind of white circle in a black background. It then went to display random scenes from both this world and Equestria. The scene showed Princess Celestia with another filly who looked drenched in water and getting her long black mane brushed by the princess in front of a mirror. Then it jumped to the scene of a human world steam train charging over a bridge over a rushing river. It then showed an opened book on fire.

Sunset continued to watch in confusion with many questions flooding her mind. Who was that filly? How can someone film both worlds? She couldn't think now as the video continued to show other scenes like waves crashing against rocks near what looked like mount Aris near the hippogriff kingdom and a stampede of horses in the human world. The last thing the tape showed was a well in the middle of a field near a forest. Then the tape went to static.

Sunset just stared until a ringing alarmed her. It was her cellphone with a caller ID saying unknown. She picked it up. "Hello?"

"Seven days... give up or suffer in seven days." a female voice said before it hung up.

Sunset was confused and also a little concerned. "Celestia, what pest did you send me this time?"

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next