• Published 11th May 2023
  • 2,960 Views, 347 Comments

The Ancient Guardians - autobotfan15

  • ...
18
 347
 2,960

PreviousChapters Next
Family Value Epilogue

"So its agreed, we give you a few cases and you sell them to whatever neighboring town you go to and we get seventy five percent of the take. Is that clear?" Applejack explained as she went over the agreement plan with the two brothers.

"WHAT?! Do you have any idea how much we'll make with that kind of deal? We still need to pay our workers compensation for what happened!" exclaimed Flim.

"You mean my new Ranch-hands? Don't worry I'm compensating them myself. Also if you don't like it then maybe you'd like to negotiate with my other associates." She said as he gestured to a framed picture near the door.

"No no, that won't be necessary we'll take this deal and go." Said Flam as he rubbed his still bandaged face.

The two did try and explain their horrifying experience to the princess but they'd soon realized nopony, not even their workers, were on their side. The idea of walking houses became a secret in Ponyville. Now with no machine or any other form of income the two had no choice but to give the farm back to the family. Big Mac would soon leave his railroad job on good terms and Applebloom wasted no time in getting her treehouse cleaned up and ready for a crusader meeting.

As for the house heads nopony, save for three, never saw them again. But soon it would be four who would still see them.

The brothers would leave as they slowly made their way to the train station. Their only goal now is to get away from Ponyville and hope another opportunity awaited them.

============

"Alright what's going on?" Big Mac was escorted to some part of the orchard by his family one night.

"Big Mac you're about to see what truly saved mom and dad's legacy here." said Applejack.

They soon got to a hill that over looked a patch of near empty land. The moon and the stars casted a glow over it. Within a few moments the sounds of the breeze and crickets became the sounds of creaks and groans and loud steps. Big Mac could only watch in utter disbelief as the tall house heads walked across the land like a wandering herd. Applebloom waved as she saw an even littler one walking along side them.

Not too far away a horned hooded figure watched. "Good things come to those who wait. Bad things happen to those who take."

He opened a portal behind him and walked right in.

Author's Note:

Not my best but I try. Next time its a shapeshifting queen vs a shapeshifting machine.

PreviousChapters Next