• Published 11th May 2023
  • 2,959 Views, 347 Comments

The Ancient Guardians - autobotfan15

  • ...
18
 347
 2,959

PreviousChapters Next
Strength and Length Part 3

Tirek was having the time of his life. His giant formed wiped anything that got in his way. He just about destroyed all of Ponyville. Fortunately everypony left leaving the town at his mercy. He felt like there was now nothing that could stop him. "I wonder if my old man is still alive. Maybe then I can finally show him what I'm capable of. Maybe I can steal his magic too!"

He laughed menacingly as he fired a beam straight at a patch of trees at the edge of the Everfree forest. But as the smoke cleared he noticed something odd. There not only a crater of the trees that once sat there but there was a strange line. From the distance it looked like a floating rope. Upon closer it didnt look like rope. Out of curiosity, he walked over and picked it up. It felt odd in his hand and it felt like it was moving. "What is this?"

Suddenly the thing he grabbed began to speed up. It sped up so quickly the friction was enough to burn his hand, making him drop it. "YOW!"

He grunted and attempted to stomp it with his hoof. While he did stop it the portion behind it was still moving and practically began to pileup like coils. He was surprised and confused by this. “What is this? Some floating snake?”

He attempted to blast it with his magic but it didn’t seem to burn it. He then attempted to rip it in two with his strength, but for some odd reason it didn’t break. What he also didn’t notice was that the long floating creature was slowly wrapping itself around his legs like a constrictor.

Despite how long the creature was looking the giant centaur wasn't going down without a fight as he tried to grab it, bite it, tear it or pretty much anything to damage this creature. But what he was now failing to realize was that his body was now being slowly wrapped up like a spider's prey by the creature.

Slowly and surely he was getting wrapped up in the coils of this strange creature. He went from fighting to struggling against it. No matter what he tried, he couldn't free himself. He was now all tied up from his arms to his whooves. He then saw the creature's head. A horse skull with a black mane. "What are you?"

The long horse said nothing as he inched his head closer Tirek's eyes. It was then Tirek looked inside the eyes of the creature. He saw many things from his past. His parents, his brother, his time adventuring, everything. His eyes went from fear to rage again. "How dare you bring my poor excuse for a father into this!"

But before he can say anything else he saw the eyes of the creature glow bright. It was so bright it was brighter than the sun. So bright that Tirek was being blinded even shutting his eyes didn't help.

==================

Twilight, her friends, Spike and Discord walked out of the Everfree Forest and what they saw was a sight they would never forget. Between the forest and Ponyville was a large crater, many ponies were gathering around it and there inside it was Tirek. He was no longer big and powerful but small, weak and scrawny.

Twilight looked back to the forest and saw a pair of hollow eye sockets staring back at her before disappearing.

Author's Note:

Sorry i've been away for a while work has been a drag and the heat only makes it more hard. Also i've been suffering writers block for this story. But i do have the next one planned out.

PreviousChapters Next