• Published 30th Jan 2023
  • 9,243 Views, 65 Comments

Sweet Submission - Ebonyglow



After breaking more than one Pinkie Promise, in turn leading to enthralling a couple mares, Anon braces for Pinkie Pie’s return to Ponyville

  • ...
30
 65
 9,243
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 54 )
Zake #1 · Jan 30th, 2023 · · ·

its here!

This was amazing!
I love how Pinkie trolled Anon even when controlled and obviously, I love the amazing effects of those desserts and the descent~
Also yasss Bug!
Best villain XD

Sorry for the month long gap since the last fic btw. Had a lot of irl stuff going on, but I hope you guys enjoy this one!

I SHOULD HAVE KNOW IT WAS QUEEN CHEESELEGS!!!!!!

Can't wait for the follow-up!!!!! Hope to see pregnant chrysalis!!!!!!

11493242
Hey. It's alright.

And we are indeed enjoying this!! Very much so.

We look forward to the next book in this series!!

This was well worth the wait~

With Chryssy behind it, Anon could potentially dominate the most powerful ponies in Equestria. I am loving this series so far~

*Chef’s Kiss*

Our last ditch effort has failed, however something new has reared it's head.

Chrysalis... Should've bloody known it was her...

Though honestly we at the Anti Non-Con Division expected it to be Sombra, but still, we got our work cut out for us.

Prepare the bug spray, ready the flamethrowers, and call the exterminator, because we have an insect to squash. Pack the Pee Pee Whacker because this doesn't mean Anon's off the hook.

Operation Swainson Hawk is a go.

EliDog #11 · Jan 31st, 2023 · · 1 ·

Damn; there goes my head cannon that a sexually frustrated Luna was doing this.

But awsome chapter! As disappointed as I am; it makes more sense that Chrysalis is behind the book.

Fuck, and here I was getting worried that it was going to be Celestia in disguise, and it was going to end up going down a similar path as a different series

11493388
True but... Chrysalis is kinda better than if it was Celestia, Luna or someone else giving him the book.
Chrysalis is a 'villain' but only by Equestria definition. The only things she really wants are: 1. To keep a proper food source for her hive, 2. To stop having her Changelings harassed, 3. To protect her Changelings from the unjust attacks of Equestrian unicorns, pegasus and earth ponies.

She and Anon could make a VERY happy team together.

That damn bug horse... Well its good to have her about. To be honest i would be on so mega edge once she showed up. If Anon knows whats good for him he will play it careful with her. Whatever she deal she strikes with him, will in the end be in some favor for her. I hope he is ready to deal with master mind level political maneuvering. he's gonna need it here.

The man, the myth, the legend has returned! I’m glad to see it. Can’t wait until the next one! :)

“ Heh - you’re right,” Anon tittered, slapping her rear. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

"Hun i love you, but what the fuck!?"

Next target sighted

Time for comeuppance.

The culprit of the events revealed itself. Waiting for table flips. (I don't know what this tag is called.)
I guess eventually Anon will return to the light side and Celestia will explain the imposition of a ban on intimacy with a human. Although things will never be the same now.

11494211

I guess eventually Anon will return to the light side

You have far too much faith in this lust-driven, dark magic utilizing, corrupted man

That’s all I’ll say

Just fuck Chrysalis into submission, spell be damned. This Anon's not the brightest.

“I suggest you let me inside,” he coldly replied, already making her way in. “It’ll make my investigation and report all the easier.”

I actually got a bit confused for a second wondering if it was a stallion or mare outside. Since everything else referred to them as a mare, I realized this was just a typo.

11494272
Dammit, I’ll get to fixing that. I usually try my best to ensure there’s few typos but some slip by. Sorry if that broke any immersion or lessened your enjoyment

11494278
No worries, I mean I seem to be one of the only people to notice it. I just figured I'd point it out as when it comes to my own stories, I wish I had readers pointing out my spelling mistakes so I could fix them.

11494223
imitates Christ
Every soul is worthy of cleansing

I want to see if he finds a way to make her into his slave. Some spell she did not find in the book or changed or combined in a way to work on her.

Niiiiice. Now the fun begins with ol bug butt

I don’t know if you take suggestions, but I have 2 for you to consider:
1. Anon gets a slave that he refuses to have sex with purely to see their frustration. It would be so hot for him to literally change her life purpose and then not allow her to fulfill it.
2. Anon tells all of the slaves to act how they would without the spell for a little while. basically, leaving their bodies enslaved but their minds unchained. It would be great to hear their reactions to the horrible things he’s done to them.
Big fan of this series my dude!

Miskr #31 · Feb 1st, 2023 · · 2 ·

To be realistic here, if he punched that bug realy hard, he would knock her out cold. Well, not realy, that's not how you knock someone out. But convulsing in pain still counts, right?

I mean a single punch can kil a grow human male, it's gonna do wonders against an oversized bug, with carapace or without. Not to mention it would be hilarious.

FUCK YEAH ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS APPEARED WOOOOOO.
I lack words so have a video.
https://youtu.be/UxC2l69YJDk

11494434
I agree when I heard the aura was pink I thought it was Cadence, and he could enslave her or not because maybe she gave him the book because she disagreed with Celestia, I only found out it was bug butt when the spell did not work.

But I think anon should try and enslave bug butt but not now maybe later for now ask her what she knows.

“ Heh - you’re right,” Anon tittered, slapping her rear. “What’s the worst that could happen?”

asshole, you had to cuss him out

well, my previous theory went out the window, although it was possible... now I wonder, will anon be able to dominate the Queen, or will he be dominated in this battle of wills?

Hopefully Anon can form a alliance with Chrysalis, then after that be to go after Fluttershy and hopefully have leverage against Discord, or form a alliance with him with him enjoying the chaos that Anon's sex slave activities is causing.

11495340

11495338
Fixed, appreciate the good eye for these :twilightsmile:

11495351

No prob. I saw a few more, but didn't wanna get flagged for spamming you. Not to mention that, as I post this, it is roughly 2:10 in the morning.... Insomnia's an absolute bitch.

TLF

Oh my goodness!, What an eventful chapter this was~ I was really not expecting her to be the one to show up~ Things got a lot more complicated now that she's part of this~ I wonder what she will ask in exchange of giving anon that much power~

11497014
Can't wait for more.

That twist! I am looking forward to the next one, especially considering who it's going to be about~

The question now is... Is Chrysalis going to be the next one to the harem? Or somepony else? Maybe someling?

Queen Chrysalis feeding off of the endless love from Anon’s harem? Unlimited power! Joking aside, I’m so curious as to what her motivations are. I’m hoping Anon and her team up or she becomes part of his harem. Can’t wait until the next chapter! 

Comment posted by Kurase deleted Mar 10th, 2023

Come on, now, Anon's got to have a trick up his sleeve for enslaving the Bug Queen herself, she can't get away with turning the tables on him...
And it gives me an idea for a new story, LOL -- but writing clop can be so tedious sometimes.

11565613
I heard that the enslavement of bug slut is not next chapter.

11494223
Any idea when the next chapter is coming out or should I say the next instalment.

Enjoyable story, but I take it this is the end? With a glance at the rest of the stories posted by this author, nothing else follows up this story arc yet, and it does indeed have a story arc. I can stab some predictions on how the rest would have turned out but, as it stands, I'm not sure if this series will continue. Last update was in January 2023 which is not too far back. Between that time and now, a bunch of other stories got posted which shows here the creative focus drifted off to.

Regarding this story and the last chapter in particular, I'll be going into spoiler territory from now on but I'll hide that behind a spoiler bar. If you are the author reading this or someone who read up to the last chapter here, or someone who does not care about spoilers, then go ahead and mouse over that bar away because you have nothing to lose from this point forward.

The arrival of Queen Chrysalis as the reveal of the one who deposited the dark tome is an unexpected choice. I see what she could gain from this plan by giving it to Anon but then why not use it herself? If she could, it would be perfect for her. Create artificial love to drain at her discretion unless the magic this book creates is non-edible to her. Another flaw in her plan is giving it to someone who couldn't use the book at all in the beginning. That's a major plot hole right there except for one detail: Queen Chrysalis is, in my opinion, not the smartest villainess. Her ambition does indeed far exceed her foresight. I can see her toss in a plan haphazardly and hope that it works out. Honestly, Chrysalis simply got lucky at several turns with how things worked out like targeting Starlight first. Although that makes sense, convincing her to use it on herself was a huge gamble. Chrysalis also could not have predicted the arrival of Mayor Mare or the arrival of Sunset.

Ever since she gave the book to Anon, the only contribution I can pinpoint of Chrysalis is assistance with Pinkie Pie which, in the bug queen's estimation, she probably saw as the primary goal of this plan. Take out at least one of the Elements of Harmony and the rest won't be a threat to her. That's probably why she approached Anon at this point.

Quite a while ago, I thought of another theory that might seem more far-fetched but it makes more sense than this and might have been more entertaining, and that is time travel shenanigans where Anon gives his past self the book to help assure his own ascension into domination but only after he secured some worthwhile victory and maybe doesn't need the book any more or somehow copied it. Just make a little time loop out of that. At least, I think that's an interesting idea. In the future, Anon would have known the plan would work because, for him, it already occurred. By then it just needs one more puzzle piece to trigger these whole chains of events in the first place, then BAM. Self-fulfilling prophesy.

But anyway, I'd like to know what you all think, including the author, about my comments here.

Addendum: with a glance at the rest of these comments below, I noticed my efforts to protect other readers from spoilers might have been a moot effort, but eh. At least I tried.

11583597
Geeze, that is a fast reply! Literally 3 minutes on the clock when I happened to check. Way to go! Whoo-hoo! 👍

Login or register to comment