• Published 5th Jan 2023
  • 679 Views, 6 Comments

The Mare in The Serpent's Coils - CombatProductions



A mare by the name of Choccy Strawberry gets lost in the Everfree forest, only to find a large ancient serpent.

  • ...
1
 6
 679

Disagreement

"Absolutely not, Choccy!"

Choccy's, mother's voice rang in her head like a church bell. "No", what did she mean "No"? She looked up at her mother who was sitting across from her. A large scowl had crossed her face as she stared her daughter down.

"W-what?" Choccy stuttered out.

"I mean, No! You will not be seeing that thing anymore!" Choccy's mother yelled.

"B-but I love hi-"

"No you don't love it, it has put you under it's curse!"

Choccy was in shock, she had just poured her heart out to her mother about Combat, and how much she loved him. She had explained how he wasn't an animal, but a highly intelligent creature that knew things that ponies couldn't comprehend. once she had finished her speech her mother shut her up. She was to no longer speak to him or see him. Her mother still did not know that they both had made love together in her bed, she didn't tell her mother that he was currently in her house.

"It's not fair." Choccy wined.

"Not fair? Not fair! It's perfectly fair, I don't want my daughter getting herself killed by a monster!"

"He's not a monster!"

"Don't be an idiot Choccy! Just listen to yourself, a large snake that loves you? How stupid does that sound." Choccy's, Mothered yelled before slamming her hooves down on the table. Choccy, recoiled and her ears folded back. "I will not have my daughter falling in love with a beast."

Choccy could feel the tears swell up in her eyes at the words her mother spoke. She was wrong about him, he was no beast, he was no monster or manipulator, he loved her. She knew he did, and she knew she loved him back. Choccy's mother sat back in her seat and pulled a cup of tea to her lips.

"I don't want you seeing that thing again. Is this understood?" Choccy's mother said. Choccy remained silent and fiddled with her hooves.

"Choccy, is this understood?"

Choccy slowly nodded her head and got up from her seat. Her mother nodded in approval before she took a sip from her tea. Choccy let the room and wandered out in to the hall and towards the front door. She finally let the tears that had been building up in her eyes out. How could her mother say those things, how could her own mother not trust her? She pulled up the hood to her signature grey hoodie and stepped out of her mothers house and out on to the snow covered streets of Ponyville.

Choccy, hid her tears under her hood as she walked down the street and towards her home. She didn't believe what her mother had said about Combat, he was gentle and caring. He wasn't taking advantage of her, at least that's what she kept telling herself. She was certain her mother was wrong, after all she had kissed him and let him undress her in bed. She had no reason to think he was bad. She continued to make her way home, she passed multiple shops and one caught her eye. A cloths shop she was fairly fond of. She had plenty of bits to spare and thought she would have a look around.

Choccy, entered the shop and greeted the pony working at the register. She slowly looked over the racks of cloths and other accessories. She was tempted with a new hoodie but the one she was wearing was just to good to replace. She looked continued her search through the shop until she reached the "intimate" area. This shop sold all kinds of clothing and including some rather sexy stuff. Choccy, blushed at the thought of buying something from this area it was tempting, but she decided against it and began to retrace her steps back to the exit.

On her way back she caught something at the corner of her eye she saw something. Something was hidden in between two dresses. She reached in and pulled it out. It was an extremely long blue scarf with black stripes. It reminded her of Combat. She smiled and took the scarf to the register.

"Can I have a bag with this please?"


Choccy, opened her front door and trotted in. She could hear the fire crackling from her living room. She walked in and saw Combat, stretched out across her couch, granted the majority of him was on the floor as he was far to long to lay on the couch. She chuckled and trotted up to him.

"There's my favorite mare," Combat, said. "How was the talk with your mom?"

"Not good. She doesn't want me to see you anymore." Choccy, said sadly.

"Then, should I return to the forest?"

"Oh, absolutely not. I am not giving in to her demands."

Combat, smiled and watched Choccy, sit down on the couch, he made room for her and placed his tail over her.

"Oh, I got you something" Choccy, said.

She brought up a paper bag and opened it. She reached inside and pulled out the long blue and black scarf. Combat, looked at Choccy, and the scarf in surprise. He was not expecting this.

"It remined me of you, so I wanted to give it to you." Choccy said. She beckoned him closer and he complied. She reached out and wrapped the scarf around his neck, or rather where she believed his neck was. It suited him nicely.

"Why thank you."

"Your welcome."

The two smiled at each other and Choccy gently stroked the part of his tail that was laid across her. With the end of his tail, Combat, pushed Choccy's hood down and cupped her cheek. She leaned in to it and let out a hum. She kept her eyes in Combat, and his new scarf before she let a grin creep across her face. He moved closer to her and gently kissed her.

"Thank you. I truly mean it." Combat said in his most seductive voice.

Choccy, smirked. She knew full well what he was doing and she was all for it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment