• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 317 Views, 2 Comments

Special experience files (volume 7) - keithsterling



This seventh installment of my ongoing series of the experience files (volume 7). I have post Volume 1 thou Volume 6 on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 2
 317

The Jeweler P4 Ch 13

My slenderly, gracefully rounded, gorgeously shaped pair of light pink Egyptian shaped bare feet with opaque glacial white toenails polish pip-pops on the Romano oak brown hardwood floor of this room as I stood on shaky soft pink elegant legs trying to regain my balance from sitting for too long. My uncle caught me when I lost my balance, and he blushed as I was still bare-chested from him, taking off my bra to target my perfectly shaped light breasts.

I floated my bra to me and put it back on, concealing my perfect, firm, light pink bare breasts. I stretch my sore muscles and wings to loosen them before sitting back down on the chair. Allowing my uncle to fondle my soft and perfect light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with opaque glacial white toenail polish, giving them the love they rightly deserve after enduring the tickle torture of my whole body.

"I thought about what you say, Uncle…Why you were tickle torturing my whole body." I commented as I softly giggled as my uncle was shrimping my five slightly plump, elegant, and dynamic, slender long toes, savoring the taste of my soft digits.

"I will join you for the visits with Miss Aperture, uncle," I said as my uncle started to shrimp my other light pink five, slightly plump, elegant, and dynamic, slender long toes savoring the sweet taste of my soft digits.

"Are you sure, niece?" my uncle asked as he unwrapped his lips from around my longer big toe, stopping him from savoring the taste of that slightly plump, elegant, and dynamic single, slender, long digit on the end of my foot.

"I am uncle!" I said reassuringly as he gestured me back to the four by four square foot powder room to put my sun dress back on.

It took me only a few minutes to put my sun dress back on; as I walked toward my uncle, my removed wedge sandals were floating in midair inside my uncle’s magic bubble, waiting for me. I blinked with surprise when my sandals popped out of existence, leaving me in my light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with opaque glacial white toenail polish.

My uncle pretended that he screwed up the casting of his unicorn magic, making my sandals disappear, and apologized for the error. I knew better, as my uncle is proficient in using his unicorn magic. I softly chuckled into the back of my hand. I played along with my uncle's deception, telling him it was a beautiful warm Saturday afternoon, so walking around barefooted was the perfect complement to this day.

Besides, my light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with opaque glacial white toenail polishes were too lovely to be hidden in my sandals. With that, we head back upstairs aboard the secret elevator to my aunt's office on the Canterlot Trade Center executive floor to leave.

During the ride back up, my uncle asked me to hold on to the side of the car, and he gently bent my leg up to continue tickling my light pink Egyptian-shaped bare feet with opaque glacial white toenail polishes all the way back up.

The following Saturday, the visit with Miss Filomena Amore Aperture was planned for that Saturday, so both of us would be free. In Small Park, not too far from the city of grazing hills, a hyperventilating beautiful light pink Alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose, and pale gold streaked layered and long wave styled mane and tail is anxious about the meeting. Her curvy 5ft 9in equine figure was attired in a beige mare's v-neck short-sleeve blouse and black straight-fit trousers.

Her light pink, elegant, long Alicorn legs were hidden by the pant legs of her trousers. On her ten-inch long, attractive Egyptian delicate light pink slim bare feet with beige and a touch of soft pink nail polish were black desert breeze mare's heather-heeled sandals with two-inch block heels. And folded on her back were her medium-sized light pink feathery bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle for the Dayspring Corporation and my adoptive niece.

"Niece, take slow, deep breaths; this is not like you to hyper-ventilate. You are very calm, mare." I said, reassuring as the sentiment seemed not to work on my adoptive niece this time with her anxieties at her peak.

Thinking quickly, I walked my hyper-ventilating beloved adoptive niece over to an empty bench in the park and sat her down on it. I rested her slender ankle on my thigh and unbuckled her ankle strap around her ankle, removing it from her foot.

I pressed the reflexology pressure point on her naked foot's sole, calming her anxiety and slowing her breathing to normal. As I pressed the pressure points on her foot, she kissed me on my cheek and relaxed.

“You know niece…You could forget coming to the meeting with Miss Aperture. If you are not up to it." I suggest stroking my niece's bare sole with my finger, feeling her soft and smooth skin on the bottom of her naked foot with beige and a touch of gentle pink nail polish.

"Tee-hee…I am sorry, uncle, but I can't do that." Cadence comments using her Alicorn telekinesis ability to unbuckle her other ankle strap from around her ankle and float it off her foot next to her other removed sandal on the bench.

"Please, uncle, continue stroking both my naked soles with your fingers….the tickle sensation always relieves my anxiety because my Alicorn feet are so sensitive…Maybe after a few more strokes, I'll be ready to meet with Miss Aperture." Cadence explains, nervous as I felt the tension in her feet as I held them on my thigh and tickled her naked soles.

Meanwhile, at an English revival manor home in the city of grazing hills, walking about in her medium-sized great room, more nervous than my adoptive niece, was a glamorous-looking grayish heliotrope-colored Alicorn mare with a well-styled pale, light grayish arctic blue mane and tail. Her 6ft 6in marvelous equine figure was in a black and gold floral print short-sleeved midi fit and flares dress. The hem of the skirt hit her just past her lovely knees.

On her twelve-and-two-third-inch long grayish heliotrope colored wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender Egyptian-shaped bare feet with yellow nail polish were a pair of nude colored faux leather sexy flat strappy gladiator style sandals with one-half inch block heels.

And protruding from the opening in front of the sandals were her longer grayish heliotropes colored big toes. Why the rest of her healthy care for pedicure toes tapering off her feet at a forty-five-degree angle. The optimal perfect-shaped long tapered digits of wickedly gorgeous, exquisite curvy, slender Egyptian-shaped bare feet.

Her extraordinary-looking arches had generous curves, making her naked feet very appealing through the side cut-outs of her sexy sandals she wore upon her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender Egyptian-shaped bare feet.

And folded on her back were her large grayish heliotrope-colored feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was high-end Jewelry designer Filomena Amore Aperture and the owner of the jeweled saddle jewelry company in the city of Grazing Hill in Califoalnia. Plus, the long lost mother of Chief Operating Officer Cadence Sparkle.

'By my stars…my heart is just pounding out of my chest…and my feet are just saturated with my sweat even though I am wearing sandals on my bare feet….This not like you Filomena, you are just a very confident jeweler mare…but still my heart is pounding.' Filomena thought as she sat down on a colored blooming grove accent chair in her great room before unzipping her nude-colored faux leather sexy, flat, strappy gladiator-style sandals with one-half-inch block heels and removing them, allowing her to create a large towel to dry the sweat off her feet.

Filomena shot upright in her chair when she heard the doorbell ring on the front door of her manor home; she pip-pops in her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender Egyptian-shaped bare feet with yellow nail polish across the rustic natural colored oak smooth engineered hardwood flooring of her foyer to answer her door. She slowly opens the one-lite, one-panel spectrum satin glass leaded glass mahogany front double door to her manor home.

"Tee-hee, it looks like you once again caught me walking about in my bare feet, Mr. Silverlight, and from prior experience at my jeweled saddle jewelry company…You don't mind a barefooted mare…I just have to watch that you don't get hold of my foot and attack my highly sensitive arches." Filomena said, friendly and knowing, as she noticed someone else still sitting in Justice's vehicle in her driveway.

"Huh? Did you bring someone else with you, Mr. Silverlight?" Filomena asked wondering

"I did Miss Aperture…." I said as Filomena lifted her hand up and stopped me.

"Please call me Filomena if you don't mind…This is not a formal business meeting by any stretch of the imagination…I asked you to visit me so you can tell me about my daughter." Filomena said casually as I agreed to call her by her first name, and she did the same.

"Very well Filomena…As for the other pony in the car…I care very much for that pony, so I asked her to take her time coming inside…she is anxious about meeting you, Filomena." I explain as Filomena blinks her moderate arctic blue eyes in surprise at my answer.

"Nervous about meeting me?" Filomena said, puzzled, as she brought her hand up to the lower half of her snout, shocked.

"So Filomena, let's start with those feet of your…I am very anxious to see how sensitive they are really." I said as it snapped her from her thoughts about the other mare that came with me.

"Oh, all right, Justice…I'll let that other mare come inside when she ready, no rush.,Besides, I am barefooted already…so let's begin with my feet first. Because you like to fondle mare's bare feet, I greatly enjoy having stallions fondling my Egyptian-shaped bare feet.” Filomena said passionately as we walked into her manor home to begin the examination of those wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender Egyptian-shaped bare feet with yellow nail polish.

I watch my uncle and my birth mother walk into the English revival manor home that is my birth mother's home. As I sat in the passenger seat of my uncle's vehicle, waves of acid constantly welled up from my belly as my slightly plump, elegant, and dynamic light pink slender long toes curled in my sandals. Additionally, my ten-inch long, attractive Egyptian delicate pink, slim bare feet with beige and a touch of soft pink nail polish were saturated with my sweat, even though I was wearing sandals.

'By all the sun's mercies! Why can't I stop my belly from spinning? I have never felt this nervous about anything…’ I thought as I watched her my inch-long, attractive Egyptian delicate, light pink, slim bare feet with beige and a touch of soft pink nail polish continue to produce sweat even on it was a mild, warm day in the City of Grazing Hills.

‘Dang it! Ms Sparkle! Just calm yourself down…You have been looking for your missing birth mother for twenty-one years since leaving the orphanage in Monocolt. My two adopted aunts have always supported me no matter where the clues lead me…my adopted uncle kept me motivated when I hit a dead end…but still, I can't calm myself.' I thought, frustrated, as my erratic movements caused the heart-shaped pendant to pop out of the v-neck short-sleeve blouse I had on.

“Huh? The pendant my adopted uncle gave me…after reuniting with my aunt Celestia after so many years apart." I comment as tears come to my light purple eyes as I see it shining in sunlight.

Without a second thought, I unbuckled my sweat-soaked sandals and exited the vehicle, making my way toward the front door of my birth mother's home. Along the way, I left a wet, perfectly shaped footprint on the concrete path leading up to my birth mother's front door. As I pushed through the front door into the manor home, I heard maniacal mare's laughter from the nearby great room.

My ten-inch long, attractive Egyptian delicate light pink, slim bare feet with beige and a touch of soft pink nail polish pip-popped across the rustic natural colored oak smooth engineered hardwood flooring of the foyer of my birth mother’s manor home. As I stood in the transition space between the entry and great room, lying on an aqua-colored blooming grove sofa, was my birth mother. Her moderate arctic blue eyes were filled with tears.

My uncle has trapped her wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender grayish heliotrope-colored Egyptian-shaped bare feet with yellow nail polish inside a bubble float in midair. Why ten tiny bubbles held back her elegant grayish heliotrope-colored shapely slender long toes, causing the smooth skin on the bottom of her feet to become taut.

With the smooth skin drawn tight, he was using one finger to tickle a particular portion of the soles of the feet, causing Filomena to squeal and begin to giggle again, pleading with Justice to move to a different part of her foot. The blood drained from Filomena's face, and Justice produced a dark blue magically created soft bristle brush. This caused Filomena to giggle and scream for him to stop as the brush tickled the smooth skin of her helpless, naked feet.

"Ahahahahahahahahaaah stop it! Ahahahahaha!!" Filomena screamed when she noticed the beautiful light pink Alicorn mare with moderate violet, moderate rose, and pale gold streaked layered and long wave-styled mane and tail standing in the opening.

I watched as tears of joy filled Filomena Amore Aperture's moderate arctic blue eyes when she saw my adopted niece standing in the opening. I quickly released Filomena's trapped wickedly gorgeous and exquisite curvy and slender grayish heliotrope-colored Egyptian-shaped bare feet with yellow nail polish from all my bubbles. She once flapped her large grayish heliotrope-colored feathered bird wings to get to her feet. Only a moment later, I heard the rapid pip-pops of naked mare's bare feet run over the rustic natural colored oak smooth engineered hardwood flooring toward the opening.

"(dialed a number on my cell phone). It looks like everything is going as planned, my love." I say to the pony on the other end of the line.

"Oh, your poor feet are hurting, my love…well, we know how to cure that…But it might take several tries to fix them….As many as it takes, sound good," I say to the pony on the other end of the line before hanging up with a smile on my snout.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment