• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 315 Views, 2 Comments

Special experience files (volume 7) - keithsterling



This seventh installment of my ongoing series of the experience files (volume 7). I have post Volume 1 thou Volume 6 on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 2
 315

Super Star P2 CH 5

It is the first half of the summer semester at the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas; with Basketball and Football season still months away, the university cheerleader squad only meets for cheerleader practice once every two weeks. This has allowed Head University Cheerleader Emerald Luster to concentrate on her Business major until the cheerleader season begins again.

As I make my way around the bleachers in the sports field, I spot my room mare and friend, Emerald Luster, waiting for me to arrive; we live together off campus; we still love to meet as our business classes begin and end at different times every day. My equine face flushed with happiness upon seeing Emerald attired in a blazing yellow mare's V-neck short-sleeve T-shirt and black mare's fit solution ultra sculpt Ponte ankle pants.

But what got my heart pounding was her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven-and-one-third inch long slender and elegant Egyptian shaped mare’s bare feet in black ankle strap flat sandals with one-half inch heels.

“Hey, emerald!” I called as she gestured for me to join her on the bleachers. I made my way up the aluminum staircase to join Emerald on the bleachers.

"So Emerald, why did you want me to meet you in the sports field?" I inquired as I stared at her tantalizing flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven and one-third inch long slender and elegant Egyptian shaped mare's bare feet with marigold yellow colored nail polish in her sandals.

"I got on good authority the athletic director that a new transfer student from Califoalnia state university to the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas and her coach workout at the same time every day let see what this transfer student looked like. We have some time to kill before her workout. So what do you want to do?" Emerald asked as I had a massive smile on my snout.

With that, I suggested a little endurance test for my best friend Emerald Luster; all she has to do is sit crossed-legged, one knee tossed casually over the other on the bench, while I tickle her feet through her sandals. If at any time she uncrosses her legs during the tickle torture, she loses the endurance test. As competitive as Emerald is, she snorts at me and challenges me to make her uncross her legs.

Meanwhile, in the locker room beneath the stadium was a gorgeous-looking white pegasi mare with a Spanish blue mane and tail. Her physically fit 5ft 7in equine figure was attired in a heath gray mare's V-neck short sleeve T-shirt, and on her athletic white legs were gray mid-rise moisture-wicking ankle leggings. Bright rose training shoes were on her ten inches long, flawless, and unblemished white-shaped tapered bare feet with electric red toenail polish. Plus, folded on her back were her standard-sized white-feathered bird wings.

This Pegasi mare was sports superstar Anita Storm chaser, the new transfer student from Califoalnia state university to the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas and an old high school friend of Justice Silverlight and Emerald Luster.

As Anita finishes her warm-up stretch in the locker room, she is joined by a beautiful pale, light grayish cornflower blue pegasi mare with light scarlet and orange mane and tail. Her sleek 5ft 9in equine figure was attired in a yellow mare's scoop neck sleeveless tank top, and on her athletic legs were Buckingham rose high-rise ankle leggings.

On her, ten inches long Greek and square-shaped bare feet with golden yellow toenail polish were yellow-white sneakers. Why, inside her shoes, her second toe was the longest, and the rest were the same length. Plus, folded on her back were her standard-sized pale light grayish cornflower blue-feathered bird wings.

This Pegasi mare was Coach Wendy windy whistle Dash. Miss Dash has been sports superstar Anita Storm chaser's coach since high school, racked up many accolades in the athletic circles, and was the youngest to compete in the Equestrian games and win gold in several events.

"How are you, Anita?" Wendy's inquiry was concerned about her star athlete mental state that cost her the state title from Califoalnia state university went she got into a fight with another competitor at the competition that she would have won.

"Wendy, how will this be any different than before?" Anita inquires, her voice a lifeless monotone as a single tear runs down from her sky-blue eyes down her white cheek, splashing on her outstretched leg.

"Wendy, you know as well as me there were only two other ponies that kept my head in the game." Anita comments, her voice cracking as she wipes the tear off her cheek with the back of her hand.

"I know Anita….Justice Silverlight and Emerald Luster. The two unicorns for high school. Emerald was your best motivator, and Justice, I could have used him in many of our tough competitions. He could look at a sports venue and tell me where you might have trouble. But after graduation from high school, I lost track of them." Wendy said, discouraged as she hugged Anita and told her to take her time and come out of the locker room; it was just practice.

'Oh, I wish…I knew where those two Unicorns went to college. I would have tried to get Anita registered at that college if I did.' Wendy thought sourly as she walked onto the field and heard hysterical mare’s laughter coming from the nearby bleachers.

A spasm of irritation crossed Wendy’s face went she spotted the two unicorns doing something on the bleachers that were making all the noise. She opened her pale, light grayish cornflower blue feathered bird wings and flew toward the two unicorns. To get their names to report them and chase them off. Wendy's moderately cerise-colored eyes blink with surprise as she looks at the two unicorns sitting on the bleachers and lands.

"Justice and Emerald, how many times have I told you both to do that someplace else!?" Wendy said bluntly; as the two unicorns’ stomach knots went, they heard the mare's voice next to them.

"Huh! Wendy! Coach!" Justice and Emerald said simultaneously looked at the Pegasus mare standing next to them. Who is not surprised to find them together like this?

“Well, Miss Luster and Mr. Silverlight…I see you still like torturing this gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare." Wendy said, knowing, studying the two unicorns acutely as she noticed Justice's hands around Emerald's sandal-clad foot and Emerald out of breath.

"Don't give us that look, Miss Dash…you enjoyed this kind of treatment back in the day." Emerald retorted as Wendy's feathered bird wings twitched with the statement, and her moderate cerise eyes blinked with incredulity.

“Hey! I am not that old, Emerald!" Wendy said sourly as both unicorns chuckled into the back of their hands.

"Hey, Justice, let's call this a tie; plus, I'll live up to the deal as if I lose," Emerald suggested as she uncrossed her elegant, slim, muscular unicorn's legs.

"Sure, Emerald," I said as she kissed me on my cheek and smiled at me.

“So the new transfer student is Anita…we should have guessed that, Emerald! (Emerald nodded her head yes) Who else would it be? Especially went you say it was Pegasi mare.” I commented as Emerald re-crossed her elegant and slim muscular unicorn's legs, and I ran my finger along the bridge of her bare foot.

“How is Anita doing anyway?” Emerald asked as her five symmetrical shaped toes curled inside her sandal, reacting to the delicate touch along the bridge of her bare foot.

"Not well…her competitiveness got a lot worse since graduation from high school with you two. At our last competition, she got into a fight with a competitor…It was set off by an innocent comment. Because she got into a fight, she was disqualified by an official from the competition for unsportsmanlike conduct; the Califoalnia state university board was not too happy about it and sanctioned her." Wendy said, her voice edged with tension as Emerald and I gawked in disbelief at what the coach told us.

"So is that the reason she transferred from Califoalnia state university to the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas (Wendy reluctantly nodded her head)," I comment as I ran the tip of my finger along the instep of Emerald's Egyptian shaped barefoot.

"After the sanctions were put in place…the rest of her teammates refuse to team up with her. Fearing she would start a fight with them…After some fancy negotiation with the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas board, they approved the transfer." Wendy explained.

"So I will assume that you want us to once again become part of the team like from high school, coach?” Emerald comment as we both look at each other.

"Oh, would you Justice and Emerald…That will be wonderful." Wendy said excitedly as we nodded both our heads.

For the next few minutes, we discuss how to proceed with our roles in team Stormchaser. Meanwhile, down in the locker room of the stadium, Sports superstar Anita Stormchaser has been trying her best to get herself motivated, but her heart is just not into it now.

As Anita heard the sound of walking toward her, her sky blue eyes moist with joy, the second Pegasus was accompanied by two familiar-looking unicorns.

"Justice! Emerald! Is it really you?" Anita said reluctantly but ran up to two of them and hugged them. After a quick reunion of three old high school friends, the coach smiled at them and left the locker room.

"The coach told us you have become more competitive to start a fight with the other competitor over an innocent comment. Anita, do you remember the punishment for that?" I asked as Anita's sky blue eyes were transfixed with horror, watching Emerald slip behind her as she tried to keep me at safe distances by slowly backpedalling.

"I am not a filly anymore; that punishment will not work on me anymore," Anita said, her voice strained as beads of perspiration formed on her forehead, trying to figure out where Emerald went.

"Since reuniting with Emerald, I have discovered that young mare's feet get more sensitive over time…so the punishment works much better on young mare's feet than filly feet," I explained as Anita swallowed a lump in her throat.

"I am speaking from experience, Anita. That punishment is worse on my unicorn young mare's feet than ever." Emerald comments as Anita bumps into Emerald behind her, and she quickly applies a bear hug on her.

"By all the mercies, let me go! Let me go! Please don't tickle my feet!" Anita's voice explodes out of her as she struggles to break free of Emerald's bear hug, knowing her feet are more sensitive than ever.

"Come on, Justice, cast the hold spell on this Pegasus! She got a lot stronger as a young mare, and it getting pretty hard to keep her in this bear hug while she struggles." Emerald's voice grows maniacal as I quickly snap my finger, binding the struggling Pegasus.

"Sorry about that, Emerald…I should have guessed she grew stronger being a younger mare." I said apologetically as Emerald kissed me on my cheek, and we looked at bond Pegasus sitting on the ground.

“Shall we punish our little Pegasus?” I asked as Emerald polite laugh and nodded her head as Anita shook her head frantically no.

"P-P-P-Pleases! I promise it will never happen again!" Anita cries out in a voice raw with terror as Emerald, and I hold her over our heads and carry her into the training room, where several tables are set up to examine injured athletes.

“The adjacent training room should fit our needs perfectly, Justice. I know no one should be in the training room for today; it is empty." Emerald explains as a sickening wave of terror wells up from Anita's belly; went she hears what Emerald says and spots the key that appeared in Emerald's hand to open the door.

The blood drains from Anita’s face upon being carried into a significant eighteen by thirty square foot room with plenty of bright ambient lighting and track lighting. Hanging over a long wooden table was very bright pendant lighting.

"No!" Anita shrieked as Emerald and I lay the trapped Pegasus on top of the tables.

"The coach told us you have been a bad little Pegasus," I said as Emerald and I made our way down to Anita's feet as stress lines formed on her brow.

"Please!!! It was not my fault!!!" Anita's voice shrill with terror shaking her head frantically, watching us make our way down to her trapped sensitive shoed feet.

"Now, Anita? You would agree to this punishment if you got too competitive…I would say start a fight deemed too competitive…Right." I said as Anita stopped struggling and lay there quietly.

As nauseating spurts of adrenaline coursed through Anita's veins, as her friends began to untie the laces of her shoes on her training shoes. Her arms blossoms with goosebumps feeling the shoes being removed from her sock-covered feet.

"What do you think, Emerald, with or without?" I asked, as it was a warm day today, and Emerald was wearing sandals upon her flawless and unblemished slender and elegant peasant-shaped bare feet.

"Well, Justice, I am partial to bare feet and with the sweat that Anita's feet produce, it should tickle more…do you think?" Emerald answered

"Well, you can't argue with that…so without it is," I replied as we pulled the socks off Anita's feet; her equine face was etched in desperation with her feet being bare.

Her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished white ten-inch long tapered, slender and grand bare feet were held to the table with my hold spell. The arches on both her feet were delightfully curved that led into a soft round ball of her foot. Why the other end of her arches led into supple curved heels.

Continue up to shapely toe stems topped with ten equally shaped toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed, shaped, and painted with electric red toenail polish colored nail polish. On closer inspection of Anita's feet, her two big toes were the longest on her feet. Why rest of her cute toes taper off the ends of her feet very beautifully.

On her richly soft milky white soles with no hint of roughness or callousness, she gently scrunched down her shapely toe stems. They are topped with ten equally shaped toes, causing her richly soft milky white skin to roll down, revealing all the impeccable creases across her feet' richly smooth milky white soles.

We were both surprised that Anita still takes impeccable care of her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished white ten-inch long tapered, slender and grand bare feet. We were immediately hit by the floral scent of diluted lavender on the soles of Anita's feet. The warm temperature that her feet produced heated up the essential oil sending it wafting through the air went her socks were removed, revealing her richly smooth milky white soles.

"Justice and Emerald…I know it was my fault for starting those stupid fights over nothing. If you don't punish me. I will wear sports sandals allowing you to tickle me anytime you like. Now that I know you go to school here as well." Anita said, accepting as the hold spell was broken, allowing Anita to sit up.

Then is a soft flutter of soft feathery bird wings that whoosh through the air as Anita flaps her wing to get into a standing position. It was followed immediately by soft and delicate pip-pops of the smooth round balls of her flawless and unblemished feet, making an impact with the cement slab of this empty training room went she landed.