• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 316 Views, 2 Comments

Special experience files (volume 7) - keithsterling



This seventh installment of my ongoing series of the experience files (volume 7). I have post Volume 1 thou Volume 6 on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 2
 316

The Theater P1 CH 6

It is the last performance of the play Cinderella for the drama club at the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas, at the Cloudy Quartz campus theater located on the school's main campus. I bet you are wondering how two business students and one hospitality student got involved with the play Cinderella and the drama club.

To clarify who we are, I am Business Student and third football coach Justice Silverlight; the second student is Business Student and Head university cheerleader Emerald Luster and finally, Sports superstar and Hospitality student Anita Stormchaser. I and my two mares’ live together off-campus at a townhouse complex six blocks down from the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas main campus. We have been friends since high school in San Dartmoor pony city in San Dartmoor Pony County in Cailfoalnia.

With that out of the way, it was yet another warm summer day in Cailfoalnia; both my mares were dressed for the warm season and were sporting crisscross basket weave strappy gladiator sandals upon their magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished slender and elegant bare feet. This day the three of us were making our way to 'the repository,' a newly built café outside the 'Athenaeum,' the main campus library at the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas.

Today was the first time the three of us had the same day off from our classes which is very rare nowadays, with all three of us working and going to school simultaneously. As we passed in front of the Cloudy Quartz Theater, the front doors burst open through the opening came a wild-eyed captivating light yellow pegasi mare with a baby pink feathered layer straight mane and tail. Her sleekly muscular 5ft 2in equine figure was in a sharp purple mare's crew neck short-sleeve T-shirt and light indigo capris pants.

On her light yellow long narrow shapely, and refined tapered bare feet were black heather platform-heeled sandals with two-inch block heels. Protruding from under the thick front straps were her comfy, slender, inviting, perfect toes that had a striking look with little plush and were well pedicured.

Her big toes were the longest on her feet, so her remaining toes gracefully taper off her feet. Folded on her back were her modest-sized light yellow feathered bird wings. This pegasi mare was Biology Student and drama club member Beatrice Flutter Shy. I befriended this other pegasi mare at the 'repository' café outside the ‘Athenaeum’ at the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas main campus library. This Pegasi mare works as a waitress at the café and is liked by the customers and staff.

“Whoa! Bea!" I exclaimed as she almost tackled me went she came running out of the theater at full speed. I noticed the single gold soled clear, pointed, toed slip-on stiletto pump with a four-inch heel in her hand. It looked too big for Beatrice's foot to wear.

"Oh, I am sorry, Justice," Beatrice said apologetically, her moderate cyan eyes haunted by some inner anxiety as my two mares sighed in relief. I was not run over by this other pegasi.

"But anyway, Bea…that stiletto pump you are holding is too big for your foot. So what are you going to do with it?" I asked as a spasm of irritation crossed Bea's face went I mentioned it.

"Yes! I know it is too big for the actress playing the part of Cinderella in this play I put together or me! The prop house sent the wrong size shoes! Now I must find some pony that wears a mare's size thirteen to play Cinderella by this evening! It going to be a huge pain!" Beatrice said sharply as I looked toward the feet of my two mares listening.

"Well, Bea…Emerald over there wears a mare's size thirteen shoes." I mention as Emerald's face glazed with shock, and before Emerald could reply, Bea had her sits down on the nearby bench. Bea lifted her leg up and unzipped her sandal before removing it and slipping the pump on her foot.

“By the light…your foot fits the shoe perfectly! I must say that flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven-and-one-third inch slender and elegant Egyptian shaped barefoot looks so fetching in that clear plastic shoe. Plus, that delicately curved arch of yours really enhances the shoe." Beatrice said, complementing as I knew that Bea hooked Emerald with the complement of her foot.

"All right, Miss Pegasi…I'll play a part in the show…But you must find parts for Justice and Anita in the show too, or no deal." Emerald said as Anita and I looked at each other at Emerald's suggestion.

"Mmmm, it's good that the original actress and actor both failed their mid-term exam at college, so two parts are open. Let's see, Justice, you will be playing the part of the Prince. As for Miss Stormchaser, you will be playing the part of the Fairy Godmother." Beatrice comments as Emerald's sky-blue eyes sparkle went she hears that I will be playing the part of the Prince.

Emerald has always felt that I was her Prince because I saw the whole mare and not just certain parts of her. Before we could protest, we were shoved into the theater by both Emerald and Beatrice ushered us backstage, where we met another unicorn mare friend of mine, a fashion student.

As part of one of my business classes, I had to talk with a student of a different major that could have some business purpose, so I picked a fashion student. Talking to several other students, they suggested Miss Radiance as she wanted to begin her own fashion house after graduating. We walked backstage and stood in front of a mannequin with a tape measure hanging off her neck and a pair of red reading glasses on her snout. Was an attractive looking light gray unicorn mare with a well-styled moderate indigo blue corkscrew curled mane and tail.

Her 5ft 7in slender and elegant equine figure was attired in a bachelor button blue mare's V-neck elbow-length blouse and navy blue colored knee-length A-line skirt. Her shapely and well-defined legs were visible from the hemline of her dress. Why, on her excellent pedicure, ten and third-inch long peasant-shaped bare feet sported a mare's size ten black mare's fize peep-toed pumps with three and one-fourth-inch cone heels.

Through the opening in front of the pumps, you could clearly see that the first, second and third toes were the same length, which is why her last two toes taper off her feet so elegantly. The slight opening of her V-neck blouse reveals her ample-sized breasts with a pink silk bra holding them in the right place. This unicorn mare was Miss Rarity Radiance, a fashion student at the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas and the costume designer for this production at the Cloudy Quartz Theater.

"Huh? Well, hello darling, good to see you again, Justice." Rarity said, friendly as she hugged me and noticed the other two mares with me.

"I am going to guess that these other mares are with you, darling. Are Miss Emerald Luster and Miss Anita Stormchaser your friends since high school? I must say, Justice, these mares are gorgeous; no wonder many stallions and mares are jealous of you. You gather together some of the most beautiful of equine kind. So I guess that little old me and Beatrice are now part of that exclusive group." Rarity comments as she blushes. Be part of that exclusive group that Justice has put together and call friends.

"With that out of the way, Justice. What is the reason for visiting little old me?" Rarity's inquiry; before I could answer, Beatrice explained the situation to Rarity, and she nodded her equine head.

“So you and your two mares are taking over the parts of the Prince, Cinderella because your mare’s feet fit the shoes and the fairy godmother because the original actor and actress failed their mid-term exam." Rarity explained as she looked me over a few times before commenting.

"Well, Justice, you are about the same height as the original actor. So I don't have to adjust the costume too much to fit you. I can do that later… right now, I have to focus on Emerald and Anita's costumes; they are not the same height or build as the original actresses." Rarity explains as she whinnies to her costume staff backstage to get their attention so they can adjust the costumes to fit the new actresses.

I was escorted by Director Beatrice Flutter shy to a medium size twelve by sixteen square foot room painted in a soft green color scheme; this room in the theater was called the green room. It had a gray convertible chaise sectional.

In front was a black rectangular coffee table; on end sat an upholstered club chair. Against one wall was a small tan wood pub table for placing snacks for the actors and actresses. I was surprised that Director Beatrice Flutter shy served herself a glass of soft apple cider, from a minor pitcher on the pub table before plopping down on the chaise lounge, stretching out her long pegasi legs in front and relaxing.

"(softly chuckle); their not much I can do right now with Rarity adjusting the costumes. Everything else is fine." Beatrice said serenely as my cobalt blue eyes followed her long pegasi legs down to her feet contained in her platform-heeled sandals with two-inch block heels, at which time she wiggled her ten comfy slender and inviting perfect toes.

“(softly chuckle again) go right ahead, Justice, if you want to take my sandals off me. Be my guest." Beatrice said, inviting as I stood up and walked over to the chaise lounge she was sitting on.

As I approached the chaise lounge, I watched Beatrice fold her long pegasi legs close to her buttocks so I could sit down on the end of the chaise lounge. As I was getting comfortable, Beatrice habitually played with her ten comfy slender and inviting perfect toes waiting for me to set in on end. Once I got comfortable, she unfolded her long pegasi legs and rested them on my lap.

With the heat that her feet were producing, I picked up the slight whiff of dilute jasmine and lavender essential oil that she mixes into her moisturizer to keep her feet nice and soft. Beatrice's equine face flushed with happiness upon hearing the soft jingles of the gold buckles on her sandals coming undone on her ankles. Her moderately cyan-colored eyes shone with pleasure, feeling the sandals removed from her feet and set down beside the chaise lounge she was sitting on.

With the sandals removed, her irresistible light yellow long narrow, shapely and refined peasant-shaped bare feet with mint green toenail polish were revealed. The arches on both her feet were delightfully curved that led into a soft round ball of her foot. Why the other end of her arches led into supple curved heels. She had comfy slender, inviting, perfect toes that had a striking look to them with little plush and were well pedicured.

The first, second and third toes were the same length, and why last two toes taper off her feet very seductively. The light yellow sexy soles of her feet were incredibly smooth and soft from the outstanding care them that easily wrinkle went she scrunches her toes down. Beatrice's whole pegasi body trembled went I ran the pads of my fingers down her light yellow sexy, and sensitive soles. Beatrice opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

Her body continued to tremble as her shapely chest rose and fell rhythmically, but her laughter was silent. The only sound in the room that could be heard was the soft scratching of my fingers against the light yellow sexy and sensitive bare soles of her irresistible delicate yellow long narrow and shapely, refined peasant-shaped bare feet with mint green toenail polish. The moment I stopped scratching the skin on the bottom of her feet, she finally exhaled and removed her feet from on top of my lap.

"(Kissing me on my cheek). I know how much you like tasting a mare's feet. But because of the sandals I was wearing, my feet didn't sweat for today. But if you stop by the café near closing time, where I am wearing my sneakers and socks, I am always locking up. At that time, my feet are sweaty and might be the sweetest." Beatrice suggested as she used her feather bird wing like a hand and scooped her sandals off the floor into her hand.

"Oh, before I leave…why you were trying to get me to laugh by tickling my light yellow sexy and sensitive bare soles. I was texted by Rarity. she finished the alteration to your mare's costumes and is getting you for your alteration. She also told me that your mares got a phone call on their cell phones and told her to tell you that they would meet you back home to practice the parts. So don't rush." Beatrice said casually as she pip-pops in her irresistible light yellow long narrow and shapely, and refined peasant-shaped bare feet with mint green toenail polish out of the room into the hall.

The pip-pops of Beatrice's irresistible light yellow long narrow, shapely, refined peasant-shaped bare feet with mint green toenail polish begin to slowly fade as she walks down the cement hallway to leave the theater. It is soon replaced with the click-clack of high heels from opposite directions walking down the cement hallway toward the room. Before long, the doorknob turns, and the door is opened by Miss Rarity Radiance; her lower arm is carrying the Prince's costume that she must adjust to fit me.

"Well, darling, it looks like Bea kept you company." Rarity comments as she notices the empty glass on the coffee table.

"She did, Rarity," I answer as she hands me the costume and directs me to a folding screen at the back of the room to change into it.

"That was nice of her…I sent the rest of my costume crew home for the day. I should be able to adjust your costume on my own." Rarity explains as I hear the click-clack of her high heels walk over to the small, tan wooden pub table to serve her a glass of soft apple cider from the minor pitcher on the table to drink.

"I hope Bea told you that your mares will meet you back home to practice the parts?" Rarity asked as I once again heard the click-clack of her high heels walk back over to the convertible chaise sectional and her plopping down on the chaise lounge to wait for me to come out.

"She did, Rarity," I answer as I come out from behind the folding screen wearing the Prince's costume Rarity gets to her feet and walks over to me, placing her red reading glasses on her snout.

She got to work measuring the costume with the tape measure she had around her neck and carefully inserted the pins from the pin cushion around her wrist. Before long, Rarity finished placing the pins and asked me to carefully change back to my regular clothing so she could adjust the costume.

(One hour later)

"Well, Justice, the prince's costume is all adjusted for you." Rarity said, exhausted, as she plopped down on the chaise lounge, allowing me to see how much sweat Rarity's feet produced.

"(softly giggles) I know you are eyeing my sweaty feet, Justice." Rarity said, knowing as she reached down and wiped a bit of sweat off the end of her big toe, bringing it up to her mouth and licking it off.

"That was very sweet…." Rarity said seductively as she stretched her shapely and well-defined legs out in front of her, beckoning me to walk over to her and remove her shoes to get at her sweaty bare feet contained in her pumps.

Rarity's stomach contracted to a tight ball as I accepted the invitation that she offered me. Rarity drew her shapely and well-defined legs against her buttocks, allowing me to once again sit down on the end of the chaise lounge. Once I got comfortable, Rarity rested her feet on my lap; the sucking sound of her leather shoes being removed from her sweaty feet excited the mare, and I picked up the slight whiff of dilute lavender essential oil that she mixed into her moisturizer to keep her feet very supple and pliable to the touch.

With Rarity's shoes placed on the ground left revealed were her superb pair of light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten-and-one-third inch slender and elegant mare tapered naked feet. The arches on both her feet had a graceful curve that led into a smooth oval ball of her feet, while the other end of her arches led into soft round heels.

Continue up to the symmetrical shaped and sexy toe stems topped with ten shapely and lush toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped and painted with deep burgundy red nail polish. Why her big toes were the longest on her feet, and the rest taper off her feet very gorgeously.

The superb-looking soles of Rarity's feet felt incredibly soft and pillowy as she takes incredibly great care of them, keeping them completely clean and blemish free. I took hold of Rarity’s delicate but sturdy ankle in my strong hand and held it up.

Using my other hand, I held apart her toes without warning her I employed the tip of my tongue to tickle the skin between her toes. The result was instantaneous as she started to buck wildly, unleashing great gales of laughter as I licked the sweet sweat from the skin between her toes.

I heard the forceful splat of sweaty bare soles kicking against my shoulder blade as she used her free foot to force me to relinquish my hold on her delicate but sturdy ankle. But I stubbornly kept hold of her soft but sturdy ankle. The constant movement of her fight back produced more sweet sweat between her toes.

That I greedily lick up, forcing Rarity to explode with unrestrained laughter. She didn't sign-up for the sweat to be licked off from between her symmetrical shaped and sexy toe stems that are topped with ten shapely and lush toes as is tickle the worse. I gave Rarity a temporary repeal from me, licking the sweat from between her toes.

Allowing her to gulp much-needed oxygen into her oxygen-deprived lungs as I repositioned her foot in my hands, so the top of her foot was revealed. Her moderate azure-colored eyes were transfixed with horror; as she shook her equine head frantically, she noticed that the top of her foot was covered with sweat. The initial lick from her ankle to where her toes started threw the helpless mare into another bout of laughter as I licked the sweat off the top of her foot for a few minutes.

Rarity stared with fascinated horror went I created two magical shackles that locked around her delicate but sturdy ankles, holding them together. Rarity's facial muscles twitch nervously went her two big toes are shackled together by the same magic aura. She knew right away that I was going for the jugular.

The sweetest sweat collected the most in her graceful curved arches on the bottom of her feet. She cried out in a voice raw with terror as that was the most desperately ticklish part of her feet. Once I started, I didn't stop till every drop of the sweet sweat was licked out of gracefully curved arches.

Rarity's head hung low, still trying to catch her breath, unable to stop my tongue from collecting every last drop of sweat from her desperately ticklish graceful curved arches on the bottom of her superb pair of light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten, and one-third inch slender and elegant mare tapered naked feet. Sweat glistened across her slim and sleek equine figure as tears dripped from her eyes and drool fell from her mouth.

Rarity opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Her slender and elegant equine body was on fire; it trembled from the tickle torture. Her ample-sized breasts rapidly rose and fell, but her laughter was silent. The only sound in the room was my tongue scraping against her dry, incredibly soft, pillowy superb-looking soles; all the sweat was gone.

"By the light darling…that was an incredible experience; my feet never felt so vulnerable, not even went they are tickled with fingers or feathers. I know you have been asking little old me to allow you to taste me, and I have resisted. Why would anyone have to lick the sweat off the sensitive bare feet of a mare like me?" Rarity commented as I broke the magical shackles that locked around her delicate but sturdy ankles and longer big toes, freeing her feet.

"Well, Rarity, did I not tell you that you might enjoy the experience of having the sweat lick off those immaculate and blemish-free superb pair of light gray (more toward the white spectrum) ten and one-third inch slender and elegant mare tapered naked feet," I comment as Rarity folded her shapely and well-defined unicorn mare's legs once again against her posterior.

"You did, Justice, and I am sorry I didn't take the idea seriously like I should have." Rarity is apologetic as she makes a small squirt bottle appear in her hand and squirts a small amount of cream onto the soles of her feet.

"My feet are incredibly dry at this moment, Justice." Rarity commented as she used her fingers to rub the essential infused oil moisturizer into her dry feet to make her feet very supple and pliable once again.

"With all my work done at the theater, let's get a drink from ‘The repository’ before you head home, Justice." Rarity suggested as she floated her removed black peep-toed pumps with three-and-one-fourth inch cone heels over to herself and put them back on before leaving the room with Justice for drinks.