• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 316 Views, 2 Comments

Special experience files (volume 7) - keithsterling



This seventh installment of my ongoing series of the experience files (volume 7). I have post Volume 1 thou Volume 6 on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 2
 316

The Flight Attendant CH 3

I was exhausted after my latest international flight from Monocolt to Los Ungulas; it was twelve hours and eight minutes flight aboard a Learjet as the only Flight Attendant on the plane. It was a special request from a board member of Equestria Airlines to showcase how professional the company's Flight Attendants were; being the most senior of the flight crew, I was roped into the assignment.

After some improper advancement toward me by the other stallion passenger, the board member who picked me for the showcase knew he was in hot water. Being a popular Chief Purser in Equestria Airline Company and the evaluator for the new Flight Attendant, I answer to the company's chief executive officer. But before I go on, I should tell you what I look like and who I am.

I am a gorgeous white pegasi mare with a beautiful layered Spanish blue mane and tail. My physically fit 5ft 7in equine figure was attired in a dusk blue skirt suit and nude sheer thigh-high nylons. The hemline of my pencil skirt hit me at knee length covering the fancy comfort lace top of my nylons.

On my ten inches, long flawless, and unblemished white Egyptian shaped bare feet with deep cherry red toenail polish were black peep-toed stiletto pumps with three and one-fourth heels. With my big toes being the longest on my foot and my other toes tapering off, sticking out the hole in the front of my shoes were my reinforced toe nylon-clad first two toes.

Around my neck was a dusk orange colored scarf, and on top of my head, between my ears, was a dusk orange colored beret with a golden wing pinned on it. Plus, folded on my back were my standard-sized white-feathered bird wings. I am Chief Purser Anita Storm chaser, a flight attendant employed by Equestria Airlines and the chief evaluator for a new Flight Attendant for the company. With that out of the way, let's get started with my story.

So anyway, after the plane landed at a private hangar on the grounds of the Los Ungulas International airport, I bid the passengers an obligatory friendly goodbye. Before plopping down in one seat aboard the plane to catch my breath before straightening the cabin. As I finished tidying the cabin, the earth pony stallion pilot tapped me on my shoulder and told me that I didn't deserve to be treated like that, no matter what.

I agreed wholeheartedly with him, thanked the pilot for his concern, and told him I was good. Still, the board member will not like the report I am writing for the company's chief executive officer about this incident. The pilot smiled at me, and I followed him off the plane after getting my carry-on luggage out of the overhead compartment. For the next half an hour, I worked on my report for the company's CEO in a small office till my stomach growled.

I retrieved my cell phone from my brown-colored Bueno of Cailfoalnia-washed shoulder bag and called my housemate Justice to bring me dinner. Since this was a private hangar on the grounds of the Los Ungulas International airport, I asked if he could keep me company till I finished my report and take us home.

It was a short drive to Los Ungulas International airport as my house mare Chief Purser Anita Storm Chaser, a flight attendant employed by Equestria Airlines, gave me great direction to the private hangar on the grounds. It also helped immensely that she informed all the security guards around the airport that I was coming to deliver her dinner and stay with her till she finished her report.

I drove to a nondescript two-story brick building designed to streamline modern architectural style. I didn't know it was an office building. It look like a little used utility building used to store goods from the Los Ungulas International airport. As I parked in front of the building, I set my car alarm as I wondered if I couldn't find my car in its parking space when I came back out.

Who am I, a majestic and handsome looking dark blue unicorn stallion with a short textured cut crimson red mane and tail. My 6ft 5in athletic equine figure was attired in Limelight yellow short-sleeve solid interlock polo shirt and gray asphalt-colored tapered athletic fit jeans. On my twelve-inch long, dark blue bare feet were taupe black lace-up sneakers. I am Chief Marketing officer Justice Silverlight for the Dayspring Corporation and roommate of Chief Purser Anita Storm Chaser.

I walked up to the double glass entry door of the nondescript two-story brick building carrying Anita's dinner for her. I passed through the glass entry door and was quickly directed to a medium size office down the hallway by the security guard on duty. I walked down the cherry high gloss waterproof laminate towards the wooden hinged door and knocked on the door.

The mare's voice inside the room said, 'come in,' and I found myself standing in twelve by fourteen medium size offices with moonlit gray stain-resistant carpeting and four small windows with a nice view of the hangar. Sitting behind a brown cherry writing desk was Chief Purser Anita Storm Chaser.

She was typing her evaluation report for the company on her laptop computer. She was attired in her dusk blue colored flight attendant skirt uniform with her sleek athletic legs crossed, one knee tossed casually over the other tapping soundlessly in the open air her peep-toed stiletto pump.

I appreciated her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished white ten-inch long slender and grand Egyptian shaped bare feet contained in her nude sheer sandalfoot thigh-high stockings and black peep-toed stiletto pumps with three and one-fourth inch heels. My pegasi room mare would have complimented the look of her feet when she noticed me looking at them but was fully absorbed in doing her evaluation report, or so I thought.

I set her dinner down on top of the table of the cottage oak three-piece bistro set that was also in the office. I quietly snuck up around behind her as I was about to tickle her flanks with my fingers. She smacks me in my snout with her standard-sized white-feathered bird wings, stopping me in my tracks.

"Do you think I was that absorbed in doing my evaluation report, Justice? To take my sky blue eyes off you…I have known you for too long to let you get away with that.” Anita commented as she stood up and stretched a few times before kissing me on my cheek to thank me.

"I could hope, Anita." I retorted, following Anita back to the three-piece cottage oak bistro set where her dinner awaited her.

"Hope all you want, Justice." Anita retorted as she sat down on the cottage oak cross-back break room stool, crossing her sleek athletic legs again.

Before she takes the cover off the container to eat the leaft green salad, I brought for her. As she ate, I pushed myself back from the table so I could get a decent view under the table of Anita's slender and grand Egyptian shaped bare feet with deep cherry red toenail polish. Contained in her nude sheer sandalfoot thigh-high stockings and black peep-toed stiletto pumps with three and one-fourth-inch heels.

"So what is up, Anita? You are not your normal chipper self?" I asked, concerned for my house mare's mental state of mind as her physically fit pegasi mare's body was tense as she ate her dinner.

"Let's just say I had an unpleasant flight today." Anita's voice edged with tension as she finished her meal and placed her plastic fork on the table beside the container.

I looked around the room and noticed the smoke-gray faux leather sofa with a chrome base sitting against one office wall. Anita's sky blue eyes blinked with surprise as I grabbed her well-manicured shapely five-fingered hand and walked her over to the sofa. Her black peep-toed stiletto pumps with three-and-one-fourth-inch heels hesitantly click-clacked over the moonlit gray stain-resistant carpeting of the room, knowing what Justice had planned for her.

"No Justice…my company has stringent no barefoot policy for their female flight attendants why on duty for their shift," Anita said, pretending to be anxious.

"But technically speaking, Anita, you are off duty now, and it would be your day off from your company for the next few days. Isn't that right, my lovely house mare?" I said, knowing as I politely helped Anita sits down on one end of the sofa.

"So, my dear house mare, you have no reason to object," I said with utmost confidence as Anita softly released titter laughter, knowing it was accurate.

As soon as my house mare was at ease, I sat on the other end of the sofa. I reached for her exquisite ankles of her feet and brought her prime muscular nude sheer sandalfoot thigh-high stockings legs onto the couch, resting her feet on my lap. I couldn't help myself, so I ran the pad of my fingers down her nylon-clad legs, causing her whole body to shudder and tremble and her bird wings to unfurl as the nylon fabric really tickled went it was stroked.

I proceed to lift her exquisite ankle up and pull the black peep-toed stiletto pump off her nylon-clad foot; the unmistakable sucking sound of a wet leather shoe being removed from a damp nylon foot was heavenly to hear. It got even more gratifying went the same sound was heard went the other black peep-toed stiletto pump was removed from her damp nylon-clad foot.

I placed both of her removed shoes on the ground next to the sofa and was immediately hit by the floral scent of diluted lavender on the soles of Anita's feet. The warm temperature that her feet produced heated up the essential oil sending it wafting through the air went her nylon-clad soles were revealed.

I held both of her exquisite ankles in the palm of my hand, bringing those richly smooth milky white soles of her feet up to my nostrils to get a good whiff of the diluted lavender oil on her feet. I reach under the hem of her flat front pencil skirt that hit her at knee length and found the fancy comfort lace-top of her nylons.

Her sleek athletic legs were incredibly satiny smooth allowing the nylon fabric hosiery to slide effortlessly down her legs to her exquisite ankles, before sliding up and off her slender and grand Egyptian shaped bare feet. I stuffed the nylons into the toe box of her black peep-toed stiletto pumps with three-and-one-fourth-inch heels on the ground in front of the sofa.

Sitting on my lap were her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished white ten-inch long egyptian shaped grand bare feet. The arches on both her feet were delightfully curved that led into a soft round ball of her foot. Why the other end of her arches led into supple curved heels.

Continue up to shapely toe stems topped with ten equally shaped toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped and painted with deep cherry red colored nail polish. On closer inspection of Anita's feet, her two big toes were the longest on her feet. Why rest of her attractive toes taper off the ends of her feet very beautifully.

She gently scrunched down on her richly soft milky white soles with no hint of roughness or callousness, causing her richly soft milky white skin to roll down, revealing all her impeccable creases across her richly smooth milky white soles of her feet.

Due to Anita's impeccable care of her magnificent bare feet, my thumbs slowly glide from the tips of her toes down to her ankle. Applying firm pressure as Anita released a satisfied groan as the tension was removed from her egyptian shaped bare feet.

Anita suddenly gasped went I started in her delightfully curved arches on both her feet. A susceptible area of her feet with very light pressure soon fell back into her satisfying groans as the tension from her Egyptian shaped bare feet was released. Before long, Anita started to softly giggle as I ran my thumbs up and down her Achilles tendon, with was quite tenacious from years of being a sports superstar.

I moved on to her supple curved heels, moving my thumbs in circular motions over the richly soft milky white skin as the sweat on her feet helped reduce all the friction. I took hold of her foot right under her arch. I placed my thumb and index finger underneath her longest big toe, rotating it slightly to one side before pulling it from top to bottom.

I follow that up by going back to the top of her toe with my thumb and pointer finger to squeeze it. At that very moment, I felt each of her toes become loose and relaxed. Anita started to slightly laugh as I ran my index finger between her toes, another susceptible area of her feet, from the base of her toes to the end of her toes; I did this three more times between her toes.

"Go right ahead, Justice…this was the best foot massage I had," Anita said in a very mellow and relaxed tone as I brought her sweat cover, tapered slender and grand bare feet up to my mouth.

Anita exploded with delirious laughter as I licked off the sweat from her magnificent pair of flawless, unblemished white ten-inch long Egyptian, slender, and grand sensitive bare feet. She was in hysterics in no time as I began to saw my tongue in between her ticklish toes. Anita was screaming in ticklish misery as the sensation shot up her legs and exploded in her mind.

"Ahahahahahahahahaah stop it!! Ahahahahaha!" Anita screamed as she squealed and began giggling again, pleading with Justice to stop.

Anita began giggling and screaming for Justice to stop as his tongue tickled inside the delightfully curved arches of her sensitive, Egyptian.slender and grand bare feet. Anita called in ticklish misery as my tongue continued to lap up the sweat on her horribly ticklish soles and toes replacing her sweet sweat with saliva.

I finally stopped Anita gulped much-needed oxygen into her oxygen-deprived lungs before I floated from her carry-on bag a small towel for her to dry her magnificent Egyptian , slender and grand bare feet of my drool. Once her feet were dry, she stood up and pitter-patter in her magnificent Egyptian shaped bare feet over to her laptop computer sitting on the desk and pressed the send button, E-mailing the report to her boss.

"Justice, would you be a pal and float my shoes over to me," Anita asked politely as I floated her shoes over to her.

Upon receiving her shoes in my bubble, she reaches into the toe box of her pumps and rolls up her removed fancy comfort lace-top nylons before placing them into her carry-on bag next to her with that done.

She popped my magic bubble with her stiletto-cut fingernail with deep cherry red nail polish and dropped her black peep-toed stiletto pumps with three-and-one-fourth heels on the floor to slip them on. Through the holes in front of her pumps, I could clearly see her longer big toes and second toe; the nails on those toes were painted in the same deep cherry red nail polish cut in an oval shape which looked even more impeccable bare.

“Well, Justice, let's head home; I am beat and want to change out of my uniform into something more comfortable. I have so much to tell you about this job, and my magnificent tapered slender and grand bare feet need a good tickle.” Anita said as she slid her laptop computer into her carry-on bag.

"Sure, Anita," I said as I hugged her because she needed it.