• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 315 Views, 2 Comments

Special experience files (volume 7) - keithsterling



This seventh installment of my ongoing series of the experience files (volume 7). I have post Volume 1 thou Volume 6 on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 2
 315

The Girlfriend CH 8

It was yet another warm Saturday afternoon at the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas, as I sat in 'the Repository,' the campus café trying to soothe my anxious energy by drinking my favorite beverage, chamomile tea. Who am I? I am a breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with a golden blonde uncomplicated mane and tail hairstyle.

My perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was in a blue short-sleeve floral midi fit and flare sun dress. My perfectly shaped athletic white with a hint of pink long Alicorn legs was clearly visible beneath the hemline of my skirt. Why, on my relatively large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet with classic pale pink toenail polish were brown caged styled crisscross strappy flat sandals with one-half inch block heels.

Upon closer inspection of my huge feet, my first, second and third toes were the same length. Why the last two toes of my shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes taper off the ends of my feet very ideally. Folded on my back were my perfect preen, large white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings. I am an Alicorn mare named Celestia Borealis, a Business Student like my boyfriend Justice and an off-campus house mare for freshman housing.

Beads of perspiration form on my forehead at the base of my long spiral horn in the center of my forehead, waiting for my new boyfriend and his mares to arrive, or that is what my boyfriend told me.

'A few weeks ago, at one of our dating picnics at a nearby park…my boyfriend asked me to meet his mares. I quickly went through my cell phone calendar, seeing where I would be free to meet his mares. Before I could answer, my boyfriend told me it would be this Saturday afternoon. I don't know how he knew I would be free that day, so I agreed to meet his mares. As we made our plans, he asked me to wear a nice sundress and sandals as it would be a warm Saturday afternoon. So I say sure.' I thought as a sudden stabbing pain of anxiety filled my guts as my hands wrapped tighter around my cup, almost crushing it with my unnatural earth pony strength.

'For the next few days up to Saturday afternoon, I spoke to multiple ponies asking questions about my boyfriend's mares…Being a very observant Alicorn mare, I felt that every pony I talked to pointed me toward another pony to talk to. As if there was some larger plan in play that I didn't know of…Even my own sister and niece were part of this elaborate plan. Without asking, my boyfriend took my sister and niece for drinks. They told me why he was going for drinks; he would ask about me.' I thought as I signalled Bea to bring me another pot of chamomile tea to calm my jittery nerves as I waited for my boyfriend mares to arrive to meet me.

'I heard all the rumors on the campus about my boyfriend's mares; they have been together since high school and are very particular about other mares. I just hope I meet with their approval.’ It was becoming increasingly more challenging to take a sip of my chamomile tea without spilling it all over me and my dress with my hands shaking.

‘The first rumor I heard was that Emerald Luster is the very popular head university cheerleader here at the campus and is a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with a fern green mane and tail with a curvaceous equine figure that she keeps at peak performance. The second rumor was that Anita Stormchaser was a Sports superstar at the campus and was a gorgeous-looking white pegasi mare with a Spanish blue mane and tail. Like her cheerleader counterpart, she keeps her physically fit equine figure at peak performance.' I thought nervously as my light magenta eyes were haunted by some inner anxiety worried; maybe I am not good enough for Justice in the eyes of his mares.

Meanwhile, standing just outside of ‘the repository’ café just out of sight of Business Student and off-campus house mare Celestia Borealis was me, Emerald and Anita; my two mares were floored with see an Alicorn mare sitting at the table through the window of the café nervously sipping her chamomile tea waiting for them to arrive.

“That is an Alicorn! Justice!” Emerald and Anita said simultaneously as sudden spurts of adrenaline course through their equine figures seeing the perfect equine specimen of Equine kind.

"I must say, Justice went you find a new girlfriend, you don't mess around. That breed of pony is the closest to perfection you can get." Emerald commented, impressed, trying to get her head around how Justice found an Alicorn mare like her in all of the University of Califoalnia, Los Ungulas.

"Rumors I heard about Alicorns are they are quite territorial if you get on their bad side. That species is more powerful than a unicorn in magic use. Plus, their strength is triple that of an earth pony and double the flying speed of a pegasi pony. If they find someone they love, they hold a profound connection for it, and if something happens, they isolate themselves but will never forget their love." Anita explains, very impressed as both my mares try to get a good look at the feet of this Alicorn mare sitting crossed-legged at the table next to the window chewing on her lip and nervously tapping her sandal-clad foot in the open air.

"All right, my lovely mares…It is up to you now. As I told you, this Alicorn mare is much calmer than the rumors I have heard. Her name is Celestia Borealis; she is Business Student like us. Bea told me the room is free today, so use it." I explained as both my mares nodded their heads and noticed by how Celestia's body was positioned she was pretty nervous, giving my mares the advantage who were very calm.

“It is almost nine o'clock (looks at the watch on her wrist). Justice's mares should be arriving soon. Why can I stop my stomach from spinning? Justice told me his mares are very self-assured and friendly. But still, I want to throw up because of my nerves." Celestia said as her cheeks bloated suddenly as if holding back vomit as she rifled through her black top zip shoulder bag for her handkerchief.

I finally found my handkerchief in the chaos that was my black top zip shoulder bag that I always kept very well organized for convenience, but today was a mess from my nerves. Two shadows appeared over me as I brought my handkerchief up to my mouth. I gave a startled gasp the first shadow belonged to a gorgeous unicorn mare and the second shadow belonged to an equally beautiful pegasi mare. As the initial shock wore off, I took a better look at the unicorn first.

“By the light!! You are the head university cheerleader Emerald Luster…There are very few mares who can compare to your beauty…even me being breathtakingly gorgeous, you are on a whole other level!” I accidentally blurt out as the comment seems to soften the stern glance on the unicorn mare's face toward me.

"Then that means you are Sports superstar Anita Stormchaser….they say your athleticism puts all stallions athletes to shame…you are among the elite of the elite in sports.” I accidentally blurt out again as the comment seems to soften the stern glance on the pegasi mare's face toward me.

"Well, you are well informed, Miss Borealis," Emerald commented as her breath caught in my throat; went the mares sat down at my table and gestured to Bea to bring them something to drink.

I watch as Bea, without being told what to bring to drink, sets two glasses on the table in front of Emerald and Anita to drink. The preferred drink for head university cheerleader Emerald Luster was iced coffee. Why the preferred beverage for Sports superstar Anita Stormchaser was chamomile lemon herbal tea which I picked up the scent of went Bea brought it to her.

The two mares started a casual conversation about which tasted better, tea or coffee. This allowed me to calm my nerves so I could have a meaningful conversation with these two mares of my boyfriend, Justice. As I was collecting my nervousness, I never knew or felt the two mares probing my sandal-clad feet underneath the table?

Using her unicorn magic, Emerald created a blunt-ended tool and poked the tips of my ten shapely and delicately rounded not too-long toes several times, causing them to curl up instinctively to escape the device. With my legs crossed under the table and the sandals I was wearing, my sexy deep sets and high arches were accessible to be probed.

So Anita using the tip of her bird wing, gently tickled them, causing my ten shapely and delicately rounded, not-too-long toes to curl and splay instinctively once again to protect themselves.

At the time, I didn't know they were testing how sensitive my reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet with classic pale pink toenail polish was. When they finished probing my sandal-clad feet, I heard Emerald ask Bea if the room was ready. Bea answered it was, and I was escorted to medium size twelve by twelve-foot square private lounge.

Once we passed through the nondescript painted door, we were standing in a medium size room painted in a tranquil blue color scheme with a single sectional sofa, two club chairs and a storage end table with panel doors against the far wall. Sitting on the storage end table, I noticed three trays; one tray had a pitcher filled with iced coffee, and the other two had teapots on top of the most like filled with tea.

As nauseating spurts of adrenaline coursed through my veins, my fear started to subside; sitting in one of the club chairs was Justice. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly; he did the same to me. He told me his mares would perform a few tests on me, focusing on my feet. Suddenly a wave of acid wells up from my belly, knowing how desperately ticklish I am on my relatively large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet.

As my heart started to hammer in my chest, I looked into Justice's gentle cobalt blue eyes, and my fear once again subsided. These tests are not trying to break me but to better understand the sensitivity of Alicorn's feet. With a nod, Justice kissed me on my lips and winked away.

"All right, you two…I will submit to allowing you two to test my feet. Just a little warning: I am desperately ticklish on my feet. That little quirk will sometime cause my magic to go wild." I explained as Anita smiled, walked over to the storage end table with panel doors, and slid open one of the doors to retrieve a small, nondescript wooden box.

"Oh, trust me, Celestia (Celestia nods in approval). You are not the first magic user to come into this room. See, Justice likes to use this room for amusement, especially with the unicorn mares he knows." Anita explained as she opened the box in front of me to see the contents inside the box was a gold ring that would fix snugly around a horn.

"That a disruptor rings! That will negate the use of any magic till it is removed. (Looking toward Emerald) Does he use it on you, Miss Luster?" I asked as I watched Anita take the ring out of the box. Following that up by unbuckling her sandals and remove them so she could climb onto the sofa, as I was much taller than her to place the ring on my horn.

“He does…being the head university cheerleader is quite stressful, went I need it; we come here, and Bea, allow us to use this room. I normally allow him an hour to tickle my feet. It releases all my stress, and he enjoys it." Emerald explained as I watched her unbuckle her sandals and remove them, placing them on the top shelve of the storage end table next to Anita’s sandals.

I reel with astonishment upon laying my light magenta eyes on the naked feet of these two gorgeous equines. They had magnificent pairs of flawless and unblemished slender and elegant bare feet. Their feet were on par with my Alicorn perfect feet, a quick look at their feet, I could tell they took great care of them right away. There was no hint of roughness or callousness upon those unblemished slender, elegant bare feet.

Emerald pitter-pattered in her bare feet behind one of the sectional sofas, and a moment later, I heard the click-clack of a wheel on some kind of dolly that was barely muffled by the soft pip-pops of unicorn mare's feet come out from behind the sectional. My light magenta eye stared with fascinated horror upon catching the first glimpses of the device on the dolly that appeared from behind the sofa.

It was a set of wooden foot stocks. I blinked with surprise; the holes were the right dimension to fit my ankles. As Emerald positioned the wooden foot stocks in front of me and locked the wheels, I got comfortable on the sofa. I reeled with unfettered joy as Emerald and Anita took hold of one of my long Alicorn legs and carefully placed my perfectly shaped ankles into the lower half of the stocks.

I had a momentary panic attack when my pulse roared in my ears, and I heard the locking device click closed on the side of the stocks. Emerald and Anita had a brief conversation as they admired my trapped feet in front of them. It was about how my brown caged-styled crisscross strappy flat sandals with one-half-inch block heels complement my Alicorn-size feet and the classic pale pink nail polish on my toes that I was wearing for this meeting.

Went they finished, I heard the click and jingle of the buckles on my sandals coming loose and watched Emerald float my sandals into the storage end table with panel doors. I clapped and unclasped my five-fingered hands with the same classic pale pink nail polish on my toes, feeling the leather straps rub against the bridge of my feet as the sandals were removed.

With my sandals removed, left revealed were my reasonably large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet with sexy deep sets and high arches, shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes that are the perfect length for my unassuming Alicorn size feet. The balls of my feet were perfectly round and soft.

Upon closer inspection of my reasonably large feet, my first, second and third toes were the same length. Why the last two toes of my shapely and delicately rounded, not too long toes taper off the ends of my feet very ideally. My perfect round, supple heels were just as smooth. The skin on the bottom of my feet was smooth and creamy soft as my feet really don't get rough or callous by walking around in my bare feet.

I gently scrunch my toes, causing my smooth and creamy soft skin to wrinkle, revealing all my perfect creases across my vast white with a hint of pink smooth and creamy soft soles of my feet. As my desperately ticklish feet remained exposed, my nervousness started to produce sweat from every single fold, crease and crevice about my very spacious feet releasing the rose and geranium scented moisturizer I rub on my feet to keep them supple and to calm my nerves. At that moment, it seemed that Emerald and Anita were waiting for my feet to produce more sweat as they looked me over.

"I wonder if an Alicorn's sweat is just as sweet as ours or sweeter?" Emerald casually commented as it sparked a memory in me.

It was at one of our picnic dates in a nearby park that day; it was pretty warm. I was wearing a lovely pair of wedge sandals, and even with sandals on, my giant feet sweated. Justice asked me to stretch out my long Alicorn legs in front of me as I had them folded against my body.

So I did; Justice seemed very interested in the shine that covered my sandal-clad feet. I thought nothing of it, and he asked me if he could take my sandals off. Figuring their no harm in doing so, I nodded my head yes. The soothing jingling sound of the buckles on my sandals coming loose was music to my ears.

Right away, I noticed that Justice seemed slightly disappointed with the sandals I was wearing as the platform material sucked my sweat into itself, depriving him of the pool of sweat that collected on the insole of my shoes. At the time, I didn't know he wanted to lick the sweat off my large Alicorn feet to taste me.

As I was lying on the picnic blanket relaxing, I felt something rough rubbing against the smooth and creamy soft skin on the bottom of my foot; this caused my toes to curl and splay the sensation was not all that bad; it made me squeal and begin giggle with my desperately ticklish foot. I was able to catch my breath, went the sensation stopped for the moment on that foot and only a moment later began on my other foot.

I wondered what the sensation was and sat up to see…that went, I saw Justice with both his hands wrapped around my foot and his tongue gliding up and down my smooth and creamy soft skin on the bottom of my foot. I was appalled seeing Justice licking the skin on the bottom of my foot with his tongue. I was on the verge of yanking my foot away and leaving, but he wrapped his lips around my toes to suck the sweat off them. I was beside myself in ecstasy; the sensation was so wonderful I didn't want it to stop.

“Does Justice lick the sweat off your feet and suck the sweat off the toes too?" I inquired as Emerald and Anita looked at each other with a smile and started to giggle like school-age fillies at my question.

"A matter of fact, Miss Alicorn…I was the first one he tried it on. It was, went, I was a rival cheerleader for the other university. Went Justice first told me, I was weirded out about it. But went he removed my sneakers and my socks from my feet. And started licking the sweat off my immaculate, flawless and unblemished pearly purple bare feet and toes. I quite enjoy it." Emerald said proudly as I and Anita gape in stunned silence with Emerald.

"(Softly giggle with her friend's reaction) Next time we are alone at the townhouse, I'll tell you the whole story of me being a rival cheerleader for the other university," Emerald explains as the pitter-patter of both mare's bare feet resumed walking toward me.

After meeting with Justice's mares, I never had second thoughts about allowing Justice to lick the sweat off my giant, long, full, thick, plush white with a hint of pink luxurious peasant-shaped bare feet. FYI to the readers of this Special Experience file, Justice said my Alicorn sweat tastes like a fine wine and the sweat of his two mares tastes like the best wine you would love to drink every day.