• Published 22nd Dec 2022
  • 315 Views, 2 Comments

Special experience files (volume 7) - keithsterling



This seventh installment of my ongoing series of the experience files (volume 7). I have post Volume 1 thou Volume 6 on this site. It Just a series of random stories with different MLP: FIM characters.

  • ...
 2
 315

Friendship CH 4

It was slightly cold and damp in San Dartmoor pony city in San Dartmoor Pony County; it was a lingering reminder of the early morning rain in the air and the changing of the seasons from a wet winter to a warm spring that had yet to arrive in Califoalnia. I walk down the windward gray water-resistant laminate hallway as the hall monitor calls 'Two Minutes!!' till the third-period bell rings.

My steady, deliberate steps echoed in the hallway of Queensway Eclipse Academy, my high school in San Dartmoor Pony County. I made my way through the slowly decreasing crowded hallway heading to my third-period class. I carried a healthy one hundred fifty-two pounds on my five-foot and nine-inch frame. Considering I spend most of my time in the school library tutoring various student body members in every type of academic to ensure they graduated.

It is good that it is my senior year at the Queensway Eclipse Academy, and I have already met my requirements to graduate. This third-period class is just for padding, and I don't need it plus, advanced biology sounded interesting. Besides, I was firmly told by the chemistry teacher not to retake his class; he wanted to teach the other students. Plus, I could find all the curriculum in the school library to read and take notes on the subject.

I walked into the classroom, picked a desk toward the back of the room, and started taking out my books. I took this place in the back so the other students couldn't cheat by looking over my shoulders to get the answers to the questions. As the bell rang, running into the classroom was gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with a fern green mane and tail. Her five feet and four inch curvaceous equine figure were in a red and white cheerleading outfit.

On her eleven-and-one-third inch, long, flawless and unblemished shaped pearly purple bare feet with baby blue colored toenail polish were red ankle socks and white sneakers. This unicorn mare was High school cheerleader Emerald Luster the most popular unicorn mare in Queensway Eclipse Academy in San Dartmoor Pony County.

I was not as popular as Emerald Luster, but I was the most disliked because she was my girlfriend and closest friend in school. This all started a few days earlier went High school cheerleader Emerald Luster was sent to the school library for tutoring by her cheerleader coach so she could improve her grades or be off the cheer team till her grades improved.

I was tipped off by a buddy of mine that a cheerleader would be coming to tutoring with me. At the time, I didn't know it would be the most popular unicorn mare at the school Miss Emerald Luster, so I thanked my buddy for the tip and gathered the books from all the classes to begin tutoring the cheerleader in the curriculum.

It started to feel like spring; it was getting relatively warm that day; the cheerleader was scheduled to come for tutoring, so I put together all the material to begin tutoring my student. At about two o'clock in the afternoon, the library door opened by my student. I saw stress lines form on the cheerleader's brow as she walked into the library carrying her books tightly against her curvaceous equine body.

I was nervous because my cheerleader practice went overtime that day, so I quickly ran to my locker from the sports field to get my books to head to the library to begin my first day of tutoring with my tutor. The school library was tranquil and quieter than expected for a busy day. So I wouldn't missed my first day of tutoring with my tutor, Justice.

“Huh?” I said that went I saw an average-looking unicorn stallion walk up to me.

“Are you the cheerleader?” He asked, pretending he didn't know that I was a cheerleader despite me still wearing my red and white cheerleading outfit.

He waited for me to answer as he looked me over a little bit, taking in the sight of my curvaceous equine figure standing before him as most of the stallion student body did, went they first met me. At the time, I didn't notice his cobalt blue eyes falling onto my red ankle socks and white sneakers I was wearing on my lower extremities. I couldn't even imagine that he wondered what my pearly purple bare feet looked like out of my sneakers and socks. That strange quirk kept us together well beyond our days in high school and our professional days at dayspring corporation in the future.

"I am…the name is Emerald Luster. Are you my tutor?" I asked politely, still unaware that Justice was trying to imagine what my pearly purple bare feet looked like walking around nude on the comfy carpet of the school library.

"I am…the name is Justice Silverlight. Don't think me impolite, Miss Luster? But you are the most popular unicorn cheerleader at the Queensway Eclipse Academy, right?" I commented, pretending I was ignorant of the high school rumor mill surrounding this gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with fern green mane and tail.

"Well, Mr. Silverlight…I hope you don't get drawn into the school's rumor mill about me. Some rumours are made-up stories to lower my social standing in high school by bitter rivals." Emerald said hotly as she stomped her foot on the comfy carpet of the school library and squealed angrily about it.

With that, I set to work tutoring High School Cheerleader Emerald Luster in all the subjects she had to improve in to improve her grades and stay on the Cheer squad. Over the next several months, Emerald and I became friends; we regularly talked on the phone, discussing various topics. Through the course of our phone conversations, I learned quite a bit about high school Cheerleader Emerald Luster.

Then in one of our phone conversations, Emerald asked me to find her the following day after her cheerleader practice. Emerald was very excited about something that had happened to her. The next day I make my way to the high school sports field to meet up with Emerald after her cheerleader practice.

‘I wonder why Emerald wanted me to find her at the sports field today.’ I thought, making my way to the sports field where the cheer squad holds their cheerleader practice every other week.

"Hey, Emerald!" I called went I spotted my gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with fern green mane and tail standing by the bleachers squeezing cool water into her mouth from her water bottle, wearing her red and white cheerleading outfit with her red ankle socks and white sneakers on. Before I could react, she placed her water bottle on the bleachers next to her and ran up to me before wrapping her arms around me and giving me a lovely hug.

"Thank you so much, Justice…because my grades are better than they have ever been. The cheerleader coach has appointed me cheerleader Captain for the squad." Emerald said, grateful and proud, as I saw Emerald’s face flushed with happiness with the news.

"You are welcome, Emerald, but that doesn't explain why you want me to find you at the sports field?" I commented as I saw Emerald's sky-blue eyes shining with pleasure, and she chuckled softly at me.

"Well, Mr. Silverlight, because you are the one that helps me make cheerleader captain…I will grant you one wish from me…That is why I ask you to come to find me after cheerleader practice. I don't want anyone else to know that I do this." Emerald explains as the breath catches in my throat with what she said, and my heart pounds.

"Any wish, Emerald?" I said as I struggled to control the quavering voice and to make doubly sure that what she said was right.

"That's what I say, Justice; any wish," Emerald said, reassuring me as I couldn't contain my excitement anymore.

"I would like to see you barefooted, Emerald!" I blurt out as the unicorn mare gape in stunned silence at my wish she must grant.

At that very moment, I discovered that my closest friend Justice had a huge mare foot fetish for beautiful mares like me. As my equine face glazed with shock, I couldn't believe my luck in finding a stallion who loved mare feet like he did. I am happy with being gifted with such a curvaceous equine body, the only thing any stallion ever looks at. Being friends with Justice for so long, he sees the whole mare and not just her body and looks. I was more than happy to let him see me barefooted. But what happened next all most broke up our friendship that day.

"(blush) well, if you wish to see little old me barefooted, I will grant it," I said, reassuring as we walked up the stairs of the bleachers toward the top where Justice could take my shoes and socks off.

Once we both got comfortable on the bleachers, I brought my red ankle socks and white sneakers clad feet onto the bench in front of Justice to fully his wish from him. He wasted no time and untied my sneakers and removed my socks. Left revealed in the warm sunlight of the bleachers was my magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven-and-one-third inch slender and elegant Egyptian shaped bare feet. The arches had a delicate curve that led into a smooth round ball of my foot, which is why other ends of my arches led into supple, round heels.

It continues up to my shapely toe stems that are topped with my ten symmetrical shaped toes; each of my toenails was beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with a pale gold colored nail polish. A closer look at my toes reveals that my two big toes were the longest on my feet.why the rest of my toes taper off so elegantly from my foot at forty-five degrees downwards angle.

The skin on the bottom of my feet was creamy and soft to the touch. Even back then I took extraordinary care of my feet rubbing them daily with a diffuse mixture of lavender and sandalwood essential oil that I mixed into my moisturizer to keep my feet supple. I was lured into a false sense of security as Justice was so gentle with my susceptible flawless, unblemished slender and elegant Egyptian shaped bare feet.

"Huh!?" I exclaimed, discovering that I couldn't move my feet as Justice cast a hold spell on my ankles, locking them on the metal bench in front of him.

"No!" I shouted as Justice cast another spell on my big toes, pulling them back and effectively immobilizing them.

"Please ahahahahah! Please ahahahahah!! Stop it! Ahahahahahah!" I pleaded as he used a very light touch with his fingers causing a tingling sensation that made me laugh.

"Please!!!" I giggled as he started tickling the ends and pads of my ten symmetrical-shaped toes with his fingers.

"Noohohohoho! N-not my feeheeheeherheet! Eeeeheehahahaha!" I said, protesting as he moved his fingers underneath, tickling my shapely toe stems, causing me to writhe and try to kick to get my feet free from the hold spell.

I exploded with maniacal laughter as he started to tickle between my ten symmetrical shaped toes taking his time to hit in-between each of my toe joints, causing me to scream with laughter. I was in hysterics in no time, with the sensations shooting up long unicorn legs and exploding in my mind.

"Ahahahahahahahahaah stop it!! Ahahahahaha!" I screamed as he started to tickle the tops of my ten symmetrical-shaped toes.

I squealed and began to giggle again, pleading with Justice to stop; his fingers landed in the most sensitive spot of my slender and elegant Egyptian shaped bare feet, the delicately curved arches of both my feet.

I began to giggle and scream at him to stop; his fingertips inside my arches really tickled. I cried in ticklish misery as my horribly ticklish soles and toes were exploited for about an hour or for eternity from my view. My unending pleading and begging turned into broken tears as the assaults on my susceptible flawless, unblemished slender, and elegant Egyptian shaped bare feet suddenly stopped as they started.

When I felt that my ankles were free, I yanked my Egyptian shaped bare feet off the bench and seized my red ankle socks and white sneakers from the nearby bench. I run down the aluminum staircase in tears but only make it to the stairs leading off the bleachers. That went; I heard deep, sad weeping from the stallion that tickled me just a few minutes ago without my permission. I slowly pitter-patter in my bare feet back up the stairs and sat on the bench in front of Justice.

I told him immediately that I was very angry with him tickling me without my permission; you do not do that to a friend without asking her first, and she allows it. What I said just upset Justice even more. I took a deep breath calming my anger, then asked him why he did it. The answer he gave me caused the breath to catch in my throat.

“You love me?” Emerald said in shock as Justice nodded his head.

"Why did you not come out immediately to tell me, Justice? The truth, Justice, is that I love you too." Emerald said with a caring demeanor as she kissed him on the cheek.

“Why would a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with fern green mane and tail like you want to be around a not very popular or good-looking stallion like me?" Justice said, degrading himself as Emerald squealed at him and stomped her barefoot on the ground, telling him that was quite enough.

"I don't know why you think I am just looking for a popular or good-looking stallion. I might have been born like this, but that doesn't mean it is so. Most of the stallions I know like me for what I look like! But you are different; you see me as a whole mare, not just my looks." Emerald said irately as her sky-blue eyes narrowed with contempt toward him, telling Justice you better think twice about contradicting her statement.

“Will you?” Justice asked hesitantly as Emerald pretended to be perplexed as she checked the pale gold-colored nail polish on the nails of her five-fingered hand.

"I never say I wouldn't," Emerald said, relaxed as she brought one of her susceptible flawless, unblemished slender, and elegant Egyptian shaped bare feet up. In reach of Justice grip and wiggled her five symmetrical-shaped toes with pale gold-colored nail polish in front of Justice.

"Besides, it would be in my best interest to become your girlfriend, Justice. My susceptible flawless, unblemished slender, and elegant Egyptian shaped bare feet would thank me for it." Emerald explained casually as she allowed Justice to seize her slender ankle and run his finger up and down her creamy soft sole sending a tingling sensation up her leg and exploding in her mind.

It was the evening a few years later, after the end of the workday at the Canterlot Trade center in downtown Los Ungulas in Califoalnia, in the Office of Chief Marketing Officer Justice Silverlight. Sitting on top of his desk with her long unicorn legs crossed was a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare with a fern green A-line styled mane and tail. Her 5ft 9in curvaceous equine figure was attired in a blue ribbon three-fourths inch sleeves side-tie top and deep black curvy-fit pants. On her magnificent pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven-and-one-third inch slender and elegant bare feet were black Dea slingback pumps with one-fourth heel. This pearly purple unicorn mare was Chief Creative Officer Emerald Luster for Dayspring Corporation.

"If I remember what you told me, Emerald. I may do anything I like to your sensitive feet. as long as you speak to me after the end of the workday," Justice commented as he pondered her flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant barefoot inside her slingback pump.

"That's what I say, Justice," Emerald answered as she felt the band sliding off her supple, round heel before watching it removed from her high foot.

With the slingback pump, remove left reveal was magnificent flawless and unblemished pearly purple eleven-and-one-third inch slender and elegant barefoot. The arches of her feet had a delicate curve that led into a smooth round ball of her foot. Why other ends of her arc led into a supple, round heel.

Continue up to shapely toe stems topped with five symmetrical shaped toes; each toenail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with shimmering gold crushed glitter nail polish. The skin on the bottom of her foot was creamy and soft to the touch.

Justice rests her supple, round heel in the palm of his hand and places the tip of his finger at the base of her five symmetrical toes above the smooth round ball of her foot before placing firm pressure on his finger pads, running it down her creamy soft sole. This sends electrical impulses shooting up her long unicorn leg and exploding in her mind.

"Hahahahaah, oh, that tickles Hehehehaha!" Emerald laughs as Justice continues running his finger up and down Emerald's flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant barefoot.

"N-nomohohohore!" Emerald screamed as she didn't notice that he floated her other Dea slingback pump with one and one-fourth heel off her other foot, leaving her barefooted

"Ah! Hah! Calming down." Emerald said as she blinked with surprise went Justice uncrossed her leg and brought her other barefoot up to his lips.

"I like the taste of a gorgeous pearly purple unicorn mare's barefoot," Justice said, pretending to be obsessed as he kissed licks and sucked every inch of Emerald's flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant barefoot.

As he savoured every crease, fold, crevice and hollow upon her flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant barefoot with his smooth lips and flexible tongue, this caused Emerald's blood pressure to increase quickly with the excitement.

Her pulse rate begins racing as she feels the subdued suction upon her five symmetrical shaped toes on top of her shapely toe stems. The tip of his tongue inside his mouth, gently tickling the creamy soft skin on the underside of the soft toe pads of her foot, increases her heart rate. A sudden spurt of adrenaline courses through Emerald's veins as he places her other foot into his mouth.

He simultaneously begins sucking on all her ten symmetrical shaped toes on top of her shapely toe stems. The tip of his tongue inside his mouth gently tickles all her shapely toe stems, sending more pleasurable sensations up her long, athletic and shapely unicorn legs that explode in her mind once again. As she comes close to her climax, Justice extracts her flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant bare feet from his mouth.

He begins rubbing the top of her feet with his thumbs, calming her overstimulated curvaceous unicorn mare's body. Soon she brings her slender and shapely well-manicured hand with the same shimmering gold crushed glitter nail polish on her toes up to her chest and places it over her heart. As Emerald's breath begins to slow, she takes control of her overstimulated curvaceous unicorn mare’s body.

Soon a royal gold magic aura formed on Emerald's medium-sized spiral horn in the center of her forehead before forming around a French gray washcloth in Justice's desk drawer and floating it into her hand to wipe the sweat off the base of her spiral horn and her wedge-shaped equine head. Slowly Emerald lifts her head up as a knowing smile forms on Emerald's wedge-shaped equine head, followed by fits of titter laughter.

She scooted in front of Justice and held her saliva cover flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant bare feet aloft in front of him. He reaches into the same desk drawer, pulls out a medium-sized towel, and begins to dry his saliva from her flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant bare feet for her as they talk.

"You are just as mean as ever, Mr. Silverlight (placing her well-manicured finger on the end of his snout). I should have guessed went you removed only one of my Dea slingback pumps from my foot, you would get me going by tickling my sensitive foot like that (kissing him on his cheek). Because you know me so well, Justice." Emerald said playfully, annoyed as Justice dried her ten symmetrical shaped toes in between her shapely toe stems with the towel.

"Don't forget Miss Luster (placing the tip of his finger on the end of her snout). You were the first mare I called my girlfriend in high school." Justice said as tears streamed down her cheeks because she knew he was gracious toward her.

"You know that a lie, Justice. I was every stallion's girlfriend who wanted to get lucky with a gorgeous unicorn mare like me. You were the first stallion to see me, not a mare to get lucky with." Emerald explains as she places her magnificent dried pair of flawless and unblemished pearly purple slender and elegant bare feet on his thighs.