• ...
3
 122
 1,607

Chapter 20

Three unknown figures were seen in front of the Canterlot city mall. They each appeared to be female, but their features were not very distinguishable.

"Is this were our creator said he'll be?" One voice asked

"It has to be. He was here before with those other girls." Another added

"Let's wait it out, when the time is right we will strike." A third female voice said

The three silently left the scene.....

(Timeskip)

At Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna's home. Spike had eventually managed to get at least 4 gifts and wrapped them each with their respective owners names. With a breath of relief, Spike rubbed his forehead and said

"Ok, I managed to get presents for Sunset, Pinkie, Rainbow and Applejack, but I don't know the other girls want."

As Spike was debating, he began to sweat on his forehead in anxiety at what to get for the other girls. Pulling out his phone, he began to search up stores in Canterlot City to look for potential gifts.

"Well it looks like I can head to these stores and get the other gifts for the girls and the Dazzlings." Spike said.

With that in mind, Spike managed to get his jacket and winter hat and gloves and left.

As soon as Spike was outside and headed for the locations, he heard a familiar voice in his head

"Hello young Spike, what are you doing?"

"Oh you know, I have to get the girls gifts for the holidays this year. I just don't know what they each want." Spike replied to Venom out loud.

"Well...." Venom said in Spike's head, wondering also about Spike's issue.


(With the Dazzlings)

The 3 siren turned humans were in their home. They were drinking hot chocolate and were sitting on the couch.

"Wow, this hot chocolate is so good." Sonata said with a smile.

"At least I feel less cold from this." Aria said with a tone of relief

The two Dazzlings had continued to drink their hot chocolates. As they did, the door had opened and in came Adagio Dazzle. She had some bags in her hands and put them on the ground, closing the front door.

"Hey girls, you ready for the holidays?"

"Yeah Dagi. I can't wait to spend it with you two!" Sonata said

"I wonder if Spike will come too." Adagio said

"Well, we haven't seen him yet, let's go check up on him at his home." Adagio said

The other two nodded and began to finish their hot chocolate. After doing so, they began to put on their jackets and headed outside.


(With the Rainbooms)

The Rainbooms were walking around in the mall. They had continued their shopping for gifts in the winter. As they did, they each separated into different shops.

As they did, Spike had managed to arrive and began to look around the shops to find gifts for the girls.

"Now, where can I start?" Spike asked

As he looked around, he looked and saw some of the girls in the stores.

"Oh crud, the other girls are here too, I have to avoid them and get those gifts they want."

Spike, seeing a male restroom, went inside and his eyes and hands glowed red as he said

"Here goes nothing."

Spike, with a dark shadowy mist, was surrounded by the mist and turned invisible.

"Perfect." Spike said

The door to the bathroom opened, indicating that Spike was leaving. As Spike walked, he began to look at the shops for ideas. Seeing a shop with video games, he saw there was a sign saying Holiday Sale for New Games, with a very long line of customers. Spike only said in his thoughts.

"The game shop, Rainbow Dash and Sunset always wanted some game from here. But how am I gonna get it?"

Spike entered the line, he was tempted to use his dark magic, but shook his head, refusing to do a misdeed and waited in line. He then put his hoodie on along with his gloves and secretly turned back to visibility.

As Spike waited, he was unaware he was watched by three unknown figures....


(Back with the girls)

As the girls had finished their gift shopping, they were eventually at a table in the food court. As they did, they set their gifts with one another and talked to each other.

"Whoa! That was a heck of a day!" Rainbow Dash said

"Yeah, Christmas shopping is very VERY exhausting." Sci-Twi added with a breath of relief

"At least we managed to get through most of the shops in the mall before they were sold out." Applejack added

The girls each gave a breath of relief and as they began to relax.

(A few minutes later)

As the girls were at their table, they were now eating some foods to get a bit of energy. As they ate, they noticed suddenly a lot of people in the mall were running out in fear or in a hurry.

"Huh, what's going on?" Sunset asked

BANG!!!

A loud crash was heard and the girls were knocked back at it. They slowly got up and began to get up, regaining their footing.

"What in tarnation?!" Applejack asked

"What's going on?!" Fluttershy asked

The smoking blast was coming from the back entrance of the mall. There were three silhouettes in the fiery smoke. One was a dark yellow, another a dark purple and the last a darker blue that had illuminated in the smoke. The mist cleared and the three figures walked out.

"The Dazzlings?!?!" Sunset asked.

The figures were revealed to indeed be the three Dazzlings: Sonata Dusk, Aria Blaze and Adagio Dazzle. But they appeared to be drastically more different.

(Ps, I know this is from Rainbow Rocks, but these are the Dark Dazzlings Dark Spike created in a previous chapter. Just imagine it)

While they each had appearances in their human-siren forms with flaring red eye pupils, their clothes were more darker and had red streaks on each of their clothes in specific areas. Adagio's on her shirt, Aria on her pants and Sonata's on her shoes. They also had notable black streaks on the bottom of their eyes.

"What do ya'll three think yer DOIN?!?!?" Applejack asked the "Dazzlings".

"You three have something we want." "Adagio" asked

"The one known as Spike, bring him to us and you won't be harmed." "Sonata" added

"...Much." "Aria" finished, with a demonic glint in her eyes.

"Spike? Why?" Pinkie asked

"That is our business. Now where is he?" "Adagio" asked

"We don't know. And even if we did, we'd never tell you three backstabbers!" Rainbow Dash defied in anger

"Yeah! Spike would be ashamed of you three for wasting the chance he gave ya!" Applejack added

The three "Dazzlings" only gave looks of confusion and dismay, with "Aria" saying

"So be it."

The three charged as their girls turned into their Crystal Guardian forms and fought back. However, unbeknownst to all, Spike was secretly watching from another store, seeing the conflict.

"What's going on?!" Spike asked, noticing the commotion.

Spike looked and saw the Rainbooms about to fight the "Dazzlings".

"Wait, the Dazzlings?!.....why?" Spike asked, his tone filled with hurt betrayal.

"Wait Spike. Look at their eyes and appearances."

Spike did so and a tingling feeling ran through him, he noticed they had more evil like appearances and was confused. With a look of reluctance, Spike pulled out his phone and dialed on it. He pressed a button called Face Time. After a few minutes, Adagio's face came on the phone screen.

"Hey Spike. What's going on?" Adagio said

"Wait Adagio? Where are you?" Spike asked, surprised to hear her voice.

"I'm actually heading to mall now. I just had to get Aria and Sonata." Adagio answered.

The two came on the phone screen and Sonata waved to him.

"Hiya Spikey!" Sonata said happily.

Spike only looked back to the Dazzlings fighting the girls and the one's on his phone. With a look of shock, he said

"Girls, stay in the parking lot and look for somewhere safe. Something's happening."

"What's wrong?" Aria asked concerned

"I'll tell you later, just look for somewhere safe!" Spike said in a hurry and hung up the phone.

"If those were the Dazzlings, who are THOSE three?" Spike asked, pointing to the doppelgangers.

"They must be evil doppelgangers your evil self created, he must have done it in case you banished or defeated him from here or in Equestria as a back up plan." Venom said in Spike's head.

"Well, we have to help them! You ready Venom?" Spike asked with determination.

"I was born ready." Venom answered.

Spike left the shop and ran, with his eyes flaring red as he prepared to help.

Author's Note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I do apologize for the late updates. I had been going through some personal stuff and I was a little stuck what to do for the Christmas holiday part of the story. I remembered that I did not specify what happened to the Dark Dazzlings Dark Spike created so I figured I should expand on that as well.

I am very sorry for the VERY VERY late absence. However I will continue this story as much as I can.

Sorry for the late update, but this will be part one of the Christmas holiday arc. Part two is coming soon.

Everything belongs to rightful owners.

Comments ( 3 )

I do apologize for the late updates. I had been going through some personal stuff and I was a little stuck what to do for the Christmas holiday part of the story. I remembered that I did not specify what happened to the Dark Dazzlings Dark Spike created so I figured I should expand on that as well.

I am very sorry for the VERY VERY late absence. However I will continue this story as much as I can.

Sorry for the late update, but this will be part one of the Christmas holiday arc. Part two is coming soon.

Merry Christmas. I'm glad Chapter 20 is here at last

Merry Christmas!! Glad to see chapter 20 cant wait for more, though take your time youre more important than updates to stories:heart:

"We don't know. And even if we did, we'd never tell you three backstabbers!" Rainbow Dash defied in anger

"Yeah! Spike would be ashamed of you three for wasting the chance he gave ya!" Applejack added

You two will eventually regret saying that. Because those three are just dark clones.

Login or register to comment