• ...
 32
 386

Credits

Vanessa Hudgens-Sunny Starscout
Keith Whickam-Salty, Assorted Voices
Michael McKean-Argyle Starshine
Tara Strong-Goldenella, Assorted Voices
Rachel Miller-Rebecca
James Marsden-Hitch Trailblazer
Joseph Swash-Bellerophon
Sofia Carson-Pipp Petals
Liza Koshy-Zipp Storm
Richard Hammond-Porter
Jeremy Clarkson-Captain Charles
Teresa Gallagher-Sophie

And introducting Bahia Watson as Misty

Comments ( 29 )

11458925
Thanks. Who is Djinn, if I may ask?

Did you mean to spell Izzy's name with an "ie" instead of a "y"?

Oops. I was writing Christmas cards around the same time I wrote this, and one of my friends in Britain is an Izzie with ie. I'll go and correct it.

11459827
1. It sure has... :fluttercry:
2. Postal strike eh, interesting. :rainbowhuh:
3. Got it.
4. I meant shook.
5. Sweet, can't wait! :pinkiehappy:

11458976
Din Djarin is the name of The Mandalorian from The Mandalorian.

11460352
Ah. Contemporary Star Wars is a loop I am somewhat locked out of right now.

11460354
That's okay, while The Mandalorian does has a name, a lot people still call him "Mando"

11460053
1. Well said.
2. Some gifts I send didn't make it in time for Christmas.
3. Yes.
4. OK.
5. Let's keep this wagon train rolling.

11460357
I'm guessing that's an example of a fandom-enraging misconception.

11460361
Not really. He was only called Mando because we didn't get his real name until episode 8: "The Redemption". Moreover, with how more unique he is compared to other Mandalorians, it helps identify him better. Because most don't keep track of his actual name.

Hey there, have you got the chance to ask Thomlight Sparkle what his favorite Sagwa episode was yet?

11460364
That makes sense. I guess it's similar to how Sunset keeps being referred to as Bacon Horse in some bits of the MLP fandom.

11461315
Didn't even know she was referred to as that. However, while I can understand why, I never really saw her hair being colored like bacon. Wrong shades of color. Button Mash's hair is more bacon colored than Sunset's ever could be.

11461428
I'm not sure of the origin of the nickname either. I think it largely dates from the period shortly after her redesign for Friendship Games was revealed.

11461722
Still, a weird bit of MLP history for you. Somebody should write this all down and put it in a book, considering the effect MLP had on popular culture in the 2010s.

11461726
Yes, there really should be a book about this kind of thing.

11461728
Sounds like a challenge.

11461322
You know, what is your favorite season of Thomas?

11462209
I bet you are. You are quite a story writer.

11463532
Still, not long until things get moving again.

Login or register to comment