• Published 10th Oct 2022
  • 578 Views, 2 Comments

Long Live Princess Twilight Sparkle - TalB



Twilight Sparkle finally becomes the ruler of Equestria

  • ...
2
 2
 578

The Coronation

As the battle with Grogar was finally over, everyone was ready to head back to the castle to celebrate Twilight's coronation as being the new ruler of Equestria. Everyone was ready to head back as they would set up what was left to prepare for the event. However, the former villains were about ready to leave until Twilight stopped them.

Twilight mentioned to them, "Nobody here said that you have to leave after helping us defeat Grogar. As a matter of fact, I want you four to stay and enjoy my coronation. Just about anyone who resides in Equestria is welcome to this event no matter where they are from."

Sombra claimed, "Are you really sure that you want us to be here after all the things we did to you in the past?"

Celestia stated, "I don't see why not especially if you all learned your lessons and have seen the error of your ways."

Luna added, "I have been allowed to sit beside my sister ever since I have returned after my thousand-year banishment on the Moon, and this was despite the fact that I originally tried to kill her when I was Nightmare Moon not to mention that we have so many others here that we forgive that were once evil like you were."

Megan noted, "It's never too late to make that change, and you don't need to always have to seek revenge when you realize it's not getting you anywhere."

Chrysalis then thought, "Maybe I should ask to be Flutter Pony again as well go back to being Rosedust."

Megan then said in response, "You don't have to do that, you can just become good just like all the other changelings that left you."

The group then headed into the castle to see Danny and Molly. At first, they thought that it was Chrysalis impersonating Megan again, but after seeing the changeling queen come next to her, they realized it was really Megan and hugged as they were happy to see her again. After that, everything was setup as everyone got dressed and welcomed all the guests that were showing up to see Twilight's coronation. Although some were a little iffy to see the former villains there, they were given explanations that they were no longer evil and were there to celebrate the event rather than ruin it. Twilight was then ready to walk through the aisle in the throne room as she approached the throne with Megan waiting to give her the crown as she officially became the new ruler of Equestria. However, that wasn't all as she then asked for the Williams siblings to approach her as she levitated a sword as if she had something for them.

Twilight then said, "Megan, Danny, and Molly Williams, I would like to make each of you honorary knights of Equestria."

Megan replied, "I don't think that we really need this, Twilight."

Twilight stated, "You and your siblings have come a long way since you first came to what was originally Ponyland. For everything you three have done, you deserve to be knighted. I'm sure your father back at home will be proud to hear about this even though it still has to be kept a secret from other humans back in your world."

Danny mentioned, "Although I can understand you knighting Megan, I don't see why we should be as well considering that we didn't do that much as our older sister did."

Molly added, "I have to agree with my brother on that."

Twilight claimed, "As the new ruler, I feel that each of you are important no matter how much or how little you have done to help the ponies be it past or present."

As the ceremony came to an end, everyone was ready to start celebrating the coronation of their new ruler. After the banquet, they all went to the courtyard to start the music going for the dance. However, Twilight was surprised about what she saw there.

"Can anyone tell me why Vinyl Scratch isn't doing the music?" asked Twilight.

"Megan decided that she would do the music instead from the playlist on her phone." answered Danny.

"Won't the battery at one point run out and make her phone useless." asked Twilight out of concern.

"Don't worry Twilight, she hooked up a charger just for that if there isn't enough to last the night, though it is fully charged right now." replied Molly.

Megan opened the dance with Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO and then raised up the tempo with Don't Stop the Party by Pitbull. She later on had certain songs for certain groups of ponies such as playing Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex for the Apple family as well as Style by Taylor Swift for Rarity and her group. She even played Firework by Katy Perry as the Wonderbolts were ready fly up in the sky with Rainbow Dash concluding it with a sonic rainboom. There were even some songs for Sombra when he met Radiant Hope when Megan started to play Love at First Sight by Kylie Minouge to dedicate the song in honor of him having this new girlfriend. For some reason, Twilight couldn't get the any of these songs and didn't even understand why Megan was even playing them.

Twilight mentioned to Megan, "I don't see how you are anyone else here can dance to these songs."

Megan claimed, "Sometimes you just need to go with the flow."

Twilight then got puzzled and asked, "What do you mean by going with the flow?"

Megan answered, "It just means do what many of the others are doing."

Twilight noted, "I guess I can try."

Megan then started to dedicate the next song to Twilight and anyone else who presented royalty by playing Kings and Queens by AVA Max, but even that had problems with Twilight.

"For some reason, I just can't picture myself dancing to this song." claimed Twilight.

"Why not?" asked Megan.

"It just doesn't feel like me." replied Twilight.

Megan once again stated, "In reality, there is no such thing as a song that feels like you. Just don't think about it and dance with everyone else. Even Sombra and Chrysalis seem to like this song as Celestia, Luna, and Cadance are dancing to it as well. I don't see why you can't unless you just go with it and not think of anyone else."

Twilight then took Megan's word and danced to that song only to find out that she was getting the hang of it as the crowd cheered her on. The night later on ended as Twilight was ready to give a closing speech thanking everyone for being here for her coronation. She even thanked the rest of the Mane 6, Williams' siblings, Royal Sisters, and former villains for being there by her side throughout the whole ceremony. After she was done, everyone went back home as Twilight was ready to start her first day as the new ruler of Equestria.

Author's Note:

You can over to Youtube to see a PMV on Kings and Queens by AVA Max.

Comments ( 2 )

This sounds like a squeal. Is it a squeal?

11400838
It's more like they are interconnected with each other, which is why I suggest reading my fanfics from oldest to newest to get better understanding, because some of the earlier ones are referenced in the later ones.

Login or register to comment