• Published 10th Oct 2022
  • 579 Views, 2 Comments

Long Live Princess Twilight Sparkle - TalB



Twilight Sparkle finally becomes the ruler of Equestria

  • ...
2
 2
 579

Setting up the Plan

While Chrysalis left to distract the those over at Canterlot to help Grogar prepare for his final plan, the other villains looked at Megan and gave their take on her.

Sombra mentioned, "I can see that the one who has turned her back on the past has finally decided to return to Equestria."

Megan replied, "The joke is on you, Sombra! I have been back in Equestria for some time and the ponies of the present are very happy to see me. Just to let you know, many of them never saw believed that I was either a traitor or a deserter as you tried to place me as."

Tirek then stated, "It's about high time I avenge what you did to my ancestor over a thousand years ago when you first came to this world."

Megan claimed, "I wouldn't have had to kill your ancestor if he wasn't trying to kidnap ponies to turn into dragons so that he can take us chariot to help spread eternal darkness."

Cozy Glow said, "It must be something to finally meet the one who is the holder of the Rainbow of Light and the savior of Ponyland."

Megan noted, "You must be the one who was known for stealing magic from Equestria."

"I feel so honored in hearing about that." said Cozy Glow.

"I wasn't exactly complimenting you!" replied Megan.

Back over at Canterlot, Chrysalis was approaching her castle being fortunate to be able to walk correctly as she wasn't used to taking the form of a creature that happens to walk on two legs such as a human.

Twilight saw the imposter approaching and asked, "Where have you been Megan, because you have been gone for a long time?"

The imposter tried to make up a story and answered, "I just lost track of time when I was walking around the area."

Twilight then asked another question, "I was just in the garden, and I noticed the statue that had Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow missing, so I would like to know if you saw anything or at least know what happened to it?"

The fake Megan answered, "I was never in the garden, so I didn't see or hear anything."

Twilight stated, "I just thought that since you were out earlier you would have known something."

The fake Megan claimed in defense, "From the time I was out, I didn't notice anything, plus I'm not everywhere."

As the imposter went into the castle, she felt as if she was caught off guard as Danny and Molly came to her.

"Where have you been Megan?" asked Danny.

"We've been worried about you, so we asked Twilight to look for you." added Molly.

"What matters is that I'm now here and nothing else!" replied the imposter displaying a defensive attitude.

Danny mentioned, "For some reason, I don't remember Megan being this defensive."

Molly added, "Do you think there is something wrong with her?"

Twilight stated, "Maybe she is just trying to get over what she had to do earlier."

Celestia noted, "For some reason, I don't remember Megan ever acting like this even when she had to do a lot of things."

Even the rest of the Mane 6 had suspicions when they were with the fake Megan.

Pinkie Pie mentioned, "She didn't seem to be in a good mood when I tried to talk to her."

Applejack stated, "For some reason she just went past me and didn't even want to speak to me when I said hello to her."

Rainbow Dash claimed, "I have never seen giving me the cold shoulder before."

Rarity noted, "She acted as if she didn't care about how the party would be set up despite originally agreeing to be on top of it all."

Fluttershy said, " I know that she normally she like to comfort me, but it seemed as if she just walked by me as if I didn't even exist to her."

After hearing all of that, Celestia then thought, "Perhaps there is something strange about Megan."

The imposter then found herself in the throne room staring at the stain glass window that showed Megan's image only to then notice the Mane 6, Royal Sisters, and even Danny and Molly coming up to her as she was once again caught off guard.

"Are you enjoying looking at that window that shows you, Megan?" asked Celestia.

"I think that it might be too much." answered the imposter.

"I thought that you were very happy about having this window made for you." claimed Celestia.

Twilight then asked out of concern, "What exactly are you trying to do Celestia?"

Celestia answered, "For some reason I don't think that this is the real Megan."

Luna then asked, "How do you know?"

Celestia then asked the imposter a question that only the real Megan would know, "How exactly did you give both me and my sister our names when you first saw us brought over to Paradise Estate when we were fillies."

The imposter answered, "It's been a long time ago, and I believe that both of you already had names when you arrived,"

Celestia's horn then glowed as she then blasted the imposter to reveal who she really was.

Twilight then stated, "Why did you do that to Megan?"

Celestia then claimed, "That's because it's not Megan, but rather Chrysalis taking her form."

She then had a special magical rope tied around her the changeling queen so that she couldn't change into any other forms in order to get away.

Chrysalis mentioned, "You may have figured me out, but it's too late for any of you to stop what Grogar has planned for all of you."

Twilight noted, "If you're back, then so is Tirek and Cozy Glow, which explains why the statue is missing."

Celestia then angrily asked in anger, "Where is the real Megan?"

Chrysalis answered, "She's over in Tambelon with them guarding her along with Sombra."

Even Luna started to get angry and stated, "How could you do this to Megan after all she has done in the past for you? Do you not have any remorse for what you are doing? More importantly, what you did is low even for you!"

Chrysalis mentioned in response to Luna, "I can always expose your secret of being Nightmare Moon to the rest of Equestria and then we'll see who they will really hate here once they find out you were that very monster they so despise."

Luna then laughed and replied, " Perhaps you should tell them something they don't already know."

Chrysalis then felt puzzled and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Luna answered, "Not that long ago, Megan actually helped me feel better about myself. As a matter of fact, she believed that with the right apology, I can even seek forgiveness for everything I did when I was in that form when I felt that it was never possible. Ever since then, I've been happy that no longer have to keep it a secret. Now when I have such dreams, it's Nightmare Moon who is in the cage and being tormented rather than me."

Chrysalis then claimed, "Nonetheless, it still doesn't change the fact that Megan fell from grace, yet you still choose to honor her despite the fact that she wasn't there when we needed her the most."

Celestia stated, "Megan never fell from grace, you did! The moment you made yourself into a changeling and renamed yourself, you were never the same again. When you were Rosedust and queen of the Flutter Ponies, you meant something, but now you are nothing but a shell of yourself. Even King Thorax and the rest of the changelings left you."

"For the last time, stop calling me by that name!" shouted Chrysalis.

Meanwhile back at Tambelon.

Megan looked at the villains and stated, "I find it funny that Grogar only brought you back just to watch me while Dark Matter actually gets to the do the fighting."

"What exactly are you trying to state?" asked Sombra.

"I just thought that you were very important to him." answered Megan.

"We are important to Grogar!" explained Tirek.

"He wouldn't have brought us back if we weren't that important." added Cozy Glow.

Megan then mentioned, "If that is the case, then why aren't any of you in on his plan?"

Sombra stated, "At least Chrysalis is doing something to help him."

Megan claimed, "The main reason she did that was just to get away from having to watch me."

Grogar and Dark Matter then entered room as the villains started to ask some questions.

Sombra asked, "Are really that important to you?"

Tirek started to claim, "When do we get in on this?"

Cozy Glow noted, "What's the real reason you brought us back?"

Grogar's stated, "I see Megan got to each of you."

Dark Matter then mentioned, "Perhaps we should take Megan with us and give her a front row seat to the destruction of Equestria to make up for what she missed out on what you did to Ponyland."

Grogar said, "That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

After that, both Grogar and Dark Matter left Tambelon with Megan in the magical energy box to start their invasion.