• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 1,806 Views, 59 Comments

Island Party Pandemic - Israel Yabuki



The girls have split up... but are forced to get back together to solve some kind of problem on an island paradise. Oh yeah and they got two lovable goofs to help them

Comments ( 14 )

Wow, awesome!! Thanks for adding what I sent, Yabuki. I'm glad I could help you out on this one.

"Who else could it be? The only person who was cheated out of what was rightfully theirs, someone who values perfection above all else, someone who's reputation plummeted because of our beloved autistic friend. Isn't that right…" Sunset paused and then grabbed the rubber face mask of the fake Filthy Rich and tore it off to reveal… "Abacus Cinch!"

Wow.

Somehow I had a hunch Abacus was behind this.

Well…this was boring…definitely not worth the wait. Most of it was just standing around talking and shouting and long winded speeches about how bad the girls were. Not fun. Sorry Isreal but I had to be honest here.

11821121
Well, it's your opinion.

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling girl and that dumb dog!" :trollestia:

11821121
Besides, not everything has to be sex related with guns, violence and glory. Sometimes there's drama in it as well.

11821131

And like you could do any better. When was the last time, you, posted a good chapter? And it's a rhetorical question, BTW.

That was rude and uncalled for. How about instead of tearing people down we build them up, or at the very least give good constructive criticism about his fics. At least when he said he didn't like the chapter he was polite about it unlike you. At the very least you could be the same and not act like a jerk. Just a suggestion for your behavior in the future.

11821258
D'oh. What the heck is wrong with me!! I made a promise and I blew it. Again.

JD1

11821258
It's funny you suggest this when you can't follow your own advice to Postwarmonkey50 during the times you did this to his stories.

11822142
Except my comments were all constructive and I explained why I didn't like certain things in detail with logical reasons, which he acknowlege as valid, while in his orignial comment he just straight up insulted someone directly without giving any. I never did that so no not the same thing.

11822156
And believe me, I'm all for constructive critisism.

JD1

11822156
Agree to disagree.

On top of that, the whole gang even took some time to change back into their normal clothes. Especially the girls, since they do not plan on saving their friend and fighting a demon cult in their bikinis.

That would be very interesting actually.

Login or register to comment