• Published 10th Jun 2022
  • 1,033 Views, 20 Comments

Journal of a Starving Sister. - Fujimi200SX



Zephyrina reads an old journal she found in an old mine. The journal of a starving sister.

  • ...
8
 20
 1,033

A/N

Author's Note:

Yes, reader. You DID see this story a while ago! Why was it taken off, and why has it reappeared?

Well, to put it simply, I plagiarized the game "Until Dawn" with the journal itself. Word-for-freaking-word. Right down to the very layout of the words.

That stunt booted me off the site for a week.

Don't make my mistake. Do not plagiarize. I can guarantee you that if I were to pull that stunt off in a professional circumstance, such as in an actual published story and not just fanfiction, I'd be screwed. Well, I'd be fined a bunch of money. THEN I would be screwed.

I will say this: As one of the mods of the site told me (you know who you are), copying someone else's work is a good writing exercise. Helps you get a feel for writing.

But DO. NOT. PUBLISH IT! PLEASE!

Anyway. Here's a link to the Journal on the Until Dawn Wiki so you can see exactly what I wrote originally. Just ponify the words, replace the names with Aloe and Lotus, and there you go.

Anyway-way. Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment