• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 360 Views, 2 Comments

Lovin' You Is Fun - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Applejack and Rarity spend a romantic day together.

  • ...
6
 2
 360

Bonus chapter

The two ponies dried themselves off from the rain when they arrived back at the farm. Applejack allowed Rarity to use one of her brushes to fix her mane. They found out that it wasn’t going to stop raining until the next morning, so the farmer allowed her marefriend to stay for the night.

As the two of them were back in Applejack’s room, let’s just say that tickling Rarity wasn’t the only dose of revenge she had for pinning her against her own bed. She had rope laid about in her hooves and Rarity on her back against the mattress.

“And therefore I thought we had forgiven each other after our little incident.”, Rarity said with a sad smile. It was like she was becoming a helpless victim to her own marefriend.

Applejack chuckled. “It won’t be forever.”, she reassured. “My mom used to do this to me whenever we had a picnic in the front yard, just the two of us. She also had a little rhyme as she did it. I was surprised the first time it happened and I enjoyed it. So, it became our little shtick.”

Rarity giggled. “So, you think I might enjoy this too.”, she said, sticking her four legs straight up.

Applejack nodded. “I’m sure you will.”, she said. “Now hold still.” She whipped the rope around Rarity’s front legs, then she slowly started looping around her back legs then to the front again. “The rope goes around and around and around your hooves, where they stop, no pony knows.” Once there was no more rope to bind, she pulled the ends, pressing Rarity’s legs together and tied a bow remaining in the back.

“Oh.”, Rarity squeaked, the pressure from the rope was pretty tight. But, she didn’t care much about that, it was the rhyme that fascinated her mostly. “For such a sweet little rhyme, it’s absolutely adorable.”

Applejack chuckled. “I’m glad you think so.”, she said, admiring how her marefriend’s legs were being pressed together by her rope. She took in the opportunity to gently pat the bottom of Rarity’s hooves, then as a preamble, she caressed the soft, fuzzy soles.

Rarity giggled as it brought a tickling sensation. “So, are there other ponies you’ve done this to?”, she asked.

Applejack tapped her chin, pondering for an answer. “Well, one pony I have to say, multiple times at that.”, she said.

“Oh?”, Rarity asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Eeyup.”, Applejack said, almost slipping into an impression of Big Mac. “I’ve done this mostly with Apple Bloom. It brings back the memory of my mom and me when I was little. Only, I was like my mom and my sister was like me in my filly years.”

“Now that’s something me and Sweetie Belle have to see for ourselves, to see she would be comfortable experiencing that.” Rarity chuckled. “Although, I’d use ribbons instead of rope.”

Applejack hopped off the bed. “Now that it’s getting close to dinner time, I’m gonna go hook it up.”, she said, as she started heading towards the door. “Care to have apple salad tonight?” She received a nod from Rarity as a response. And with that, she exited the room.

Rarity only caught a glimpse of Applejack’s tail in her vision until the sound of pitter patter of hoofsteps died down completely. She then turned back to rope the farmer imprisoned her legs in. She sighed dreamily. “I’m so lucky she’s with me.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment