• Published 22nd Aug 2023
  • 360 Views, 2 Comments

Lovin' You Is Fun - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Applejack and Rarity spend a romantic day together.

  • ...
6
 2
 360

Lovin you is fun

Rarity was just trotting down the path that led to Sweet Apple Acres, she was looking forward to spending time with her marefriend, Applejack. She’s been working really hard the whole morning, taking clients’ orders and making the dresses exactly like the details they wanted. She was glad to be taking the rest of the day off. She looked up at the sky, which was filled with nothing but fluffy white clouds. She took a nice long deep breath, taking in that nice outside air, something nice to unwind after making a few dresses.

When she finally arrived at Applejack's farm, she noticed that there wasn’t too much activity going on. She looked over at the orchards and saw that her marefriend was resting under a tree with her hat covering her eyes. The cowgirl’s back legs were crossed and her forehooves were supporting her head. She let out a light giggle and gently walked over to her, trying her best to not make any noise. It didn’t take long until she was finally near her. By the sound of the farmer’s snoring, she was sound asleep. It seems that she too was working really hard the whole morning. Letting out another giggle, she reached a hoof over to her exposed chest. As soon as she made contact, she lightly drew circles on her fur.

The farmer giggled, causing Rarity to draw her hoof back. She moved the tip of her hat away from eyes to look up at the beautiful mare of her dreams. She yawned and stretched a little. “Howdy, Rarity.”, she greeted.

“Good day, Applejack.”, Rarity greeted back, sitting down next to her lounging partner. “How was your nap, dear?” She tilted her head to the side in a cute manner. “Did you dream?”

“Yep.”, Applejack answered. She looked up at the leaves above her, dreamily. “I dreamt that we were at the Grand Galloping Gala, and you and I were having a nice romantic dance.

“Ooooohohoo. You and I were dancing?”, Rarity squeed, clapping her hooves giddily. She could just imagine what she and Applejack were wearing in the farmer’s dream. “What kind of dresses did we have on?”

Applejack lifted herself off the tree trunk and sat straight up on her haunches. “As for me, I was in a bright yellow dress with tiny darkish yellow checkers in the front, along with a red ribbon below the collar lining. And for the back with two layers, the bottom was tangerine with yellow stitching at the hem and it was past the fetlocks, the top was gold with red stitching, it was also shorter just about flank high.”

Rarity was getting more intrigued. “And what was I wearing?”, she asked, giddily clapping her hooves.

“You were wearing a silky pink dress with a silver belt around your waist and a square collar lining that exposed that adorable white chest fur of yours.”, Applejack said as she playfully poked Rarity’s chest a few times.

Rarity giggled in response. “I must’ve looked fabulous in that dress.”, she said, flipping the back of her mane with a hoof.

“As of to say, you always do.”, Applejack said with a wink.

Rarity’s eyes widened with wonder. “You know something?”, she asked.

“What?”, Applejack inquired, tilting her head with curiosity.

“I think you gave me new dress ideas I should make!”, Rarity said, jumping up and dancing on her hooves. “With the dresses you told me about in your dream, I'm so gonna create them!” She calmed herself down and cleared her throat. “After I get home from spending time with you of course.”

Applejack stood up herself. “And who’s to say you can’t spend time with your amazing marefriend before making dresses?”, Applejack chuckled.

Rarity chuckled along with the farmer. “So, uh… you want to go up to your room?”, she asked.

“Sure, sounds good.”, Applejack answered with a nod of her head. “And before that, let me wash up first. Wouldn’t want you up in my room with a filthy farm pony like me.”

“No rush at all, dear.”, Rarity said, waving a hoof dismissively. “Take your time.”

-00000000-

The two lovers entered Applejack’s bedroom, where an apple themed bed was properly made. “After you, my dear.”, Rarity offered, waving a hoof to the direction of the bed to the farm pony.

“Thanks, sugarcube.” Applejack said appreciatively, hopping onto the bed. She sunk to her underside against the comforter and stretched out her front legs with her eyes closed. They popped open when the farmer felt a bit of pressure on her back and she sunk in the blanket layered mattress. She glanced behind herself, spotting Rarity sitting on top of her. “Rarity, what are you doing?”

Rarity gave Applejack a sly grin. “That one time when we were singing our “flawless” song with the girls, I thought I felt comfortable the last time I sat on you.”

Applejack chuckled, although it was kind of hard to do that with somepony’s midsection pressed against their own bed. “Been looking for an excuse to do this again?”, she asked.

“That’s right.”, Rarity said, shifting some causing Applejack to sink in a little more. “So, how’s your little sister doing now that she’s back in school?”

Applejack lifted her head off the comforter to take a deep breath. “Apple Bloom’s fine.”, she said, panting. “And yours?”

“Oh, Sweetie Belle’s doing excellent!”, Rarity said proudly. “She’s thinking of auditioning to sing in a choir.”

“Well, your sister does know how to sing.” Applejack complimented. “As for my sister’s goals, she’s thinking of trying to get first place in a cooking contest, if Cheerilee ever puts one up.”

“Well, what would she make?”, Rarity asked.

“Since Apple Bloom’s well-known as part of the apple family, she would probably make an apple pie.” Applejack pondered. “Or apple pancakes, those are her favorite.”

Rarity tapped her chin in thought. “I’m assuming she learned how to cook from you?”, she inquired.

“You could say that.”, Applejack answered.

“Considering that you cook for your family most of the time, why not let your sister return the favor?”, Rarity contemplated.

“Maybe I should.”, Applejack concocted. “All this talking about food is making me hungry.” She tried to get up while her marefriend still remained on top of her. “Can you get off me please?”

Rarity gave a teasing glance to the still pinned farmer. “Really, Applejack?”, she chortled. “I thought I was dating a mare with a lot of muscle.”

Applejack was in shock, she just couldn’t believe she underestimated her strength. She glared up at her marefriend. “You should not have said that, missy.”, she scowled. She sprang up, launching Rarity in the air, causing her to yelp. She then grabbed her by the midsection and yanked her down to the bed with the mare on her back.

Rarity watched as Applejack sat on top of her waist, pinning her to the bed. Her eyes widened in horror, seeing Applejack’s hooves making contact with her tummy and starting to tickle her. “Apple- ha ha ha. Applejack, no! Ha ha ha ha. Please, no tickling.”, she begged between ticklish giggles, trying to push Applejack’s hooves away. She only had a moment to catch, until Applejack started tickling her again, a bit harder this time. She broke out into hearty laughter, as it was no use trying to avoid her marefriend’s devilish hooves. Behind Applejack, she kicked her back legs like a dog. “Somepony help!” She continued to laugh as she flailed her hooves about. She wasn’t even paying attention to where they were flying to, until one of them slapped AJ across the face. She gasped, realizing what she had done.

Applejack got off of her while rubbing her cheek. “You packed a big wallop there.” she said, wincing at the pain.

Rarity felt her eyes sting with tears. “Oh, Applejack, I am sorry.”, she whimpered.

“It’s fine, Rare.”, Applejack said.

“No, it’s not!”, Rarity cried. “I hurt you!”

“Rarity, it really is fine.”, Applejack pleaded. “I might have deserved it anyway.” To her surprise, she saw Rarity jump from her bed and sprinted out the door. “Rarity?”

-00000000-

It was raining cats and dogs, as Rarity walked down the streets of Ponyville. The raindrops soaked her fur and messed up her mane and tail. But, she didn’t care, she was sobbing from what she did to Applejack. She hadn’t felt this ashamed since the incident in Manehatten, where she pushed her friends too far to have them help her steal her thunder back from Suri Polomare. Though, she was experiencing the same scene when she realized her mistakes that day. With how she hurt Applejack, she probably hates her by now.

“Rarity!” But, wait. Is that Applejack running toward her from behind.

Rarity’s eyes widened in surprise and she looked back at the sprinting farm pony. “A… Applejack?”, she gasped.

“Rarity!”, Applejack cried, as she finally reached her. She panted a few times before speaking up again. “Why did you run out of my house?”

“I thought you didn’t want me there anymore.”, Rarity explained. “I hurt you, I slapped you in the face!”

“No you didn’t, it was an accident!”, Applejack argued. “If you didn’t like what I was doing to you, I would’ve understood.”

“It’s not because I didn’t like it.”, Rarity interjected. She hung her head low. “I just don’t like too much tickling. Besides, it caused me to hurt you. I’m a terrible marefriend.”

Applejack forced Rarity to look at her with a hoof. “That ain’t true.”, she said firmly. “We all make mistakes, but that doesn’t mean we should blame ourselves for them. I made mistakes, and you were there to let me know it wasn’t my fault. Just like I did the same for you.” She wiped a strand of wet mane from Rarity’s brow. “I love it when you’re there for me, Rarity. And I’m sure you feel the same way too.”

Rarity blushed at that as she smiled. “You know, I guess you’re right.”, she chuckled. Her frown returned to her. She sighed. “If only I could hear you say that I’m still allowed back into your-“ She was cut off by a pair of lips pressing against hers.

Applejack had kissed her on the mouth. She smiled as she broke the kiss. “You’re always welcome in my house, sugarcube.”, she said lovingly. “Even if an accident occurs, I would never turn you away. Loving you is fun. Rarity.”

Rarity smiled brightly before returning the kiss to Applejack. “So, shall we head back to your place?”, she asked.

“Anything you like, my dear.”, Applejack said, nuzzling her marefriend. The two shared a laugh as they started heading back to Sweet Apple Acres. In the end, the two of them loving each other was fun.