• Published 11th Apr 2022
  • 1,125 Views, 22 Comments

Scars of War - SuperSaiyanDiclonius



A strange being arrives in Equestria fighting a war he has already lost. Can he find peace...or is there only war?

  • ...
6
 22
 1,125
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Well, that's sad to see the ending but it's understandable why you gave it a short ending.

11296863
True maybe someone else can make a story of this and get it the original ending?

Bet he would wake up for the Caribou. They could be the evil xenos.

Just a suggestion, if this is the ending for this fic, you should put it as "Complete" not "Incomplete" as it is now. This way you don't give prospective readers false hope that there is more, as is what happened in my case.

Definitely a good story, but part of me feels like the last chapter should have been the end. This one feels incredibly rushed with all tell and no show, and just kinda ends. It felt less like a natural place to end the story and more a forced end.

11455261
That's because it was rushed. The original plan was for King Sombra to turn up and enslave Audius, forcing Luna to set him free from his ptsd in the hopes that he at least kills Sombra too.

Sombra would counter by transforming into a giant phantom of Tyberos that towers over Dreadnoughts the way the real Tyberos towers over Space Marines.

One cathartic boss fight later, Audius is too damaged to purge anyone else and asks Luna to put him back to sleep.

I'm hoping to write all that out later, but life's a bitch, and it just got worse yesterday.

11461721
This is infinitely better without any of that. Rushed or not, Sombra never makes things better, even less so when the author makes him that OP.

Login or register to comment