• Published 8th Apr 2022
  • 3,663 Views, 48 Comments

Creatures Gone Liminal - Dark Tail



Trapped in a weird water wonderland with seemingly no way out and very horny. What a mix. (Backrooms Inspired)

Comments ( 6 )

Yay for crossbreeding.

It was a nice alternative ending. Inam curious if they will gain the same sort of understanding with the pool rooms that Juicy has. That could be interesting to see, if only briefly.

On the one hand, their friends probably think they are dead, on the other hand they all seem to be happy and content in their current lives.

I am kinds surprised that Smolder's children don't seem to have any physical traits from Gallus. Ocellus I kinda get, since it is probably rooted in changedling shapeshifting or something.

Not quite what I was hoping for, but good enough.

Hell yeah, get more eggs from those milfs

Fun! Forgive me if instead of a "alternative ending where they never escaped", i pretend that this is after the epilogue and they escaped and then came back. And never escaped the second time. Why? Just seems like fun!

11541495
Oh, that's what I thought it was anyway, I get so engrossed in the stories that I rarely read chapter titles, let alone think about what they mean or retain that information for later.

Login or register to comment