• Published 28th Jan 2022
  • 497 Views, 4 Comments

Doctor Derpy - False Door



Derpy seriously injures Octavia while flying her mail route. Derpy believes she can fix Octavia. Octavia does not. Unfortunately for Octavia she does not have a choice in the matter.

  • ...
7
 4
 497
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

11134969
Celestia on a bike!

I utterly despise how unappreciated this story is. It's a divinely executed blend of horror and dark comedy (the bonus endings adding a bit of surreal humor to it was the cherry on the top). This has to be one of my favorite stories written by you. Personally, I would appreciate a prequel dedicated to exploring Derpy's tormented and premusably abusive childhood, where the reason she is this way is explained to the readers.

11433795
Thanks. This is the story I forget that I wrote because no one talks about it. That gag ending is a product of the usual intrusive thought weirdness that builds up whenever I write anything. There's always a voice telling me to do something completely bizarre that totally flips the story upside down. This is possibly the only time I actually let the intrusive thoughts take the wheel.

Login or register to comment