• Published 21st Feb 2022
  • 256 Views, 1 Comments

EqG Tales: Bratzillaz Edition - Brian Sheil



Canterlot City is getting a visit from some girls who have their own magic

  • ...
 1
 256

Bratzillaz Discussion

Author's Note:

Here's the finale where the girls talk about their time with the Bratzillaz.

Sunday morning came. Twilight and her friends gathered at Sweet Apple Acres. Since there were no chores for Applejack to do, she can just relax with her friends.

"Ah, nothing like the smell of sweet country air to relax by." Applejack said.

Pinkie Pie took a sniff, and realized something off. "Doesn't smell that sweet to me."

"Not everything has to smell like cake, ice cream, and other stuff like that, Pinks." Rainbow Dash informed.

Pinkie blushed, knowing that Dash is right. "Good point."

"Applejack is right." Rarity said proudly. "It is rather peaceful out here. Sweetie Belle would probably take off her shoes and enjoy the feeling of walking barefoot in the grass."

"Excuse me for interrupting you, Rarity." Fluttershy said. "I heard you and Sweetie Belle spent time with Jade J'Adore yesterday."

"Yes, I did. She was a great help with finishing a dress I was readying for Lyra. She and Bon Bon loved her little touches."

"I heard. Her little touches are hearts on Lyra's skirt." Sunset said as she turned to Twilight Sparkle. "So, Twi. How was your day with Yasmina Clairvoya?"

"Very interesting." Twilight replied. "She was fascinated with my book collection."

"Sounds like Yasmina could be a bookworm like you Twi." Dash said as she turns to Applejack. "AJ, I'm a little jealous of you."

Applejack was shocked to hear her spectrum haired friend say that. "Jealous? Of me."

"Maybe a little. I saw that video Scootaloo shot of you surfing a big wave." She then gave her farmer friend a pleasant smile. "I heard that Fianna Fins had a hand at that."

"Yup. Thanks to her water magic, I was able to do a little wave ridin'."

"Rainbow," Fluttershy said, "if anything, we should be jealous of you."

"Fluttershy is right." Rarity added. "You did get to ride with Meygana Broomstix in the air."

Rainbow Dash blushed, knowing that Rarity is right. Applejack got Fluttershy's attention. "I heard you had a relaxin' day with Sashabella Paws, Flutters."

"She was a very fascinating girl indeed." Fluttershy replied. "Even Tree Hugger is impressed with Sashabella's love for nature."

Twilight then turned to Pinkie. "I heard Trixie's birthday party went great, Pinkie. How did Cloetta Spelletta enjoy herself."

"Cloetta was a great guest." Pinkie cheered. "Trixie told me that she and Bartholomeow are a unique team."

Rainbow Dash looked at Sunset with concern. "So, Sunset. Were you afraid that you're going to feel left out?"

"A little." Sunset answered . "But, last night was one of my best nights."

"Was that because Vampelina paid you a visit?" Pinkie asked.

"You got it. Wallflower Blush realized that Vampelina is not so scary once she gets to know her."

As the seven girls continue their day, Diamond Tiara walked down the street, heading back to her home.

"Bratzillaz Academy. BAH!" Diamond scoffed. "Bet there is no such place."

Soon, she encountered a young man with black hair and a skeleton type face. He had a well dressed rodent with a top hat and bow tie. They turned out to be Levitor and his little companion: Ratson.

"No such place, huh?" Levitor said. "Don't be sure of that."

With that, Levitor and Ratson walked off. This left Diamond shocked with disbelief.

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment