• Published 21st Feb 2022
  • 256 Views, 1 Comments

EqG Tales: Bratzillaz Edition - Brian Sheil



Canterlot City is getting a visit from some girls who have their own magic

  • ...
 1
 256

Applejack and Fianna Fins

Author's Note:

Applejack spends a day at the beach. And, Fianna Fins joins the fun.

The beach is bustling with activity. Applejack was waxing her board to prepare for some surfing. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo tagged along.

"Thanks for letting me and Scoots come with ya, sis." Apple Bloom said happily.

"Granny Smith figured you and me can use some sister time." Applejack replied. "And, Lofty and Holiday was glad to have Scootaloo be with us."

"I have my camcorder with me." Scootaloo said. "If there’s any surfing action, I'm going to catch it."

As the three girls head for the water, Timber Spruce called from the lifeguard station. "Ahoy, Applejack. Came to surf?"

"You bet." Applejack replied.

"You might be out of luck. Not much wave action today."

The girls looked at the water, realizing that Timber was right.

"Dang it!" Apple Bloom said angrily. "So much for surfing."

"Never mind the surfing." Scootaloo interrupted. "Who's that?"

The Apple Sisters see who Scootaloo was talking about. It was a girl with long teal hair. She wore a dark teal bikini top with a starfish in the middle, an aquamarine witch type hat, and a long skirt that resembles a mermaid tail. She is currently talking to Bulk and Derpy.

"Who is that?" Apple Bloom wondered.

"I think I know." Applejack answered as she calls out to this visitor. "Hey! Fianna Fins!"

The girl turned and lowered her sunglasses to see Applejack coming her way.

"I thought you look familiar." Applejack said.

"Hi there, Applejack." Fianna greeted. "Nice to meet you."

Apple Bloom is shocked about hearing that name. "Fianna Fins?"

"I heard of her." Scootaloo realized. "She's the Bratzilla of the water."

"She's one of them Bratzillaz? Hoo wee!"

The group of friends looked at the ocean .

"Water too flat for surfing?" Fianna asked.

"I'm afraid so." Applejack replied.

"Too bad." Scootaloo added. "I was so hoping to videotape some surfing action."

"Don't be so down, Scootaloo." Fianna said. "You might get a chance." She then turns to Applejack. "Grab your board and follow me, partner."

With her board in hand, Applejack followed Fianna into the water. Apple Bloom then saw her dress transform into a mermaid tail. "She's a witch of the water, all right."

As Applejack sits on her board, a white seahorse comes along.

"Howdy, little fella." Applejack greeted. "I take it you're Fianna's little buddy: Ripple."

The seahorse nodded before swimming back to his master.

"Hang on, Applejack." Fianna announced as she prepares a magic spell. "Oceans churn, for a surface to glide. BRATZACADABRA! Bring out a wave to ride!"

Suddenly, a wave appears. Applejack soon swam to the wave. Then, she rode the wave like a pro.

"YEE HAW!" Applejack hooted as she continued to ride the wave.

Scootaloo recorded the action. Oh boy. Wait until Rainbow Dash sees this.

Later, as the sun sets, Applejack was very happy that she got to surf. Timber Spruce was talking to Fianna.

"I've seen my fair share of magic at Camp Everfree." Timber said. "But, your magic is awesome!"

"Thanks, Timber." Fianna replied. "Gloriosa Daisy would be just as impressed."

"No doubt."

Meanwhile, the Apple Sisters looked at the footage Scootaloo took.

"Rainbow Dash won't believe this." Scootaloo said.

Applejack knows that she's right. "Yup. Dashie will be shocked all right."