• Published 4th Oct 2021
  • 1,258 Views, 14 Comments

Pokemon Alola Journey - Trials of Sarah: Journey for the Royal Family Arc 1 - MLP: A New Generation - Zipp Storm



Sarah Tomoe and her Pokemon and Dragon Family enter Equestria after Zekrom asked for their help to restore Equestrua, they join Sunny Starscout on a quest to restore magic to the magical land of Equestria while learning about her birth parents

  • ...
13
 14
 1,258

Battle for Equestria

But, while the attack on Maretime Bay was being staved off and the ponies had finally come together with Sarah's family and the Mane Five, in her temple at the base of the mountains, Scarlet Nightmare was walking through one of the hallways. Her Shadow Pokemon and Shadow Dragons all stood at attention and bowed to their master, ready for whatever orders she would give them. She had also gotten wind of her initial assault on Maretime Bay failing but she wasn't concerned about that in the slightest, she had gauged her enemies and knows what they're capable of now There was something of a more pressing matter on her mind that she needed to do first before she would attack again.

Entering a series of dungeons under the temple, Scarlet reached the cage at the farthest end and smirked at a disheveled Sarah, an anti-magic ring placed on her horn along with a brace on her wings preventing her from using magic or flying. It also didn't help that she had her heirlooms on her (sans her Twilight Amulet that refused to be taken off), her Dragon Blade, and her Dragon Heart Scepter, technically leaving her defenseless against her.

During her time in her imprisonment, Scarlet had not only weakened badly through a series of beatings that left her with numerous cuts, scratches, and bruises all over her body but she also stole her Alicorn Magic, making her twice as powerful and leaving her weak and low on energy despite her best efforts to resist her might until help arrives.

Scarlet continued to smirk as she observed her prisoner at her worst with everything she did to her, hearing her groaning as her stomach growled in hunger while she laid on the prison floor.

"Oh, come now, Princess Sarah. Why so melancholy of the new future I'm about to bring to Equestria?" she mocked. "A new wonderous future lies before you; Equestria under my wing and you as my first esteemed guest."

Sarah just glared at her as she continued, "I must say, though; when King Doug, Queen Delilah, and those eight pests and I first fought, they all caught me off guard when Ryu and Helioseon created the crystals and your insolent mother and father took their power a step further when they combined them with their heirlooms I've taken from you. I was blasted out to kingdom come and I've underestimated them by a wide margin but with them gone, you're the last reminder of my suffering and now that I have you, Equestria will be mine and the world will soon fall within my reach."

"You....... You, haven't, won....... Yet, Scarlet," Sarah grunted, snarling and slowly panting at the evil Alicorn. "My friends, ugh........ My family, dugh...... They'll all stop you, when they, catch up....... You haven't, seen....... What they, can..... Really do, together........"

"We'll see, Princess. Your time is almost up, as we speak. If your friends and your supersized family can really go up against me, ME, the Mistress of Equestria's Hatred and Fear, they'll see what they'll do while I have you as my bargaining chip."

"Mistress!" cried a Shadow Kantonian Persian as it, a Shadow Lucario, a Shadow Gengar, and a Shadow Swampert appeared and bowed to her with an urgent message for their leader.

"Mistress, we've got trouble! All of those annoying ponies and that Alicorn's army have just arrived at the temple! They've joined forces and are looking to destroy us all!"

"Excellent, they've arrived at the nick of time. Please, prepare a warm welcome for them and when we join you," Scarlet smirked, waving a hoof at them as they bowed in acknoledgement to her orders and went to prepare her army while she smirked at her prisoner. "Well, my little pony, it's over. As they always say, showtime......"

Sarah just glared at Scarlet, hoping that if Sunny, their friends, the pony tribes, and her family are coming, they'll stay strong and fight to the bitter end for Equestria's survival.


True to the Shadow Persian's warning to its master and Star's aura, Sunny, her friends, the pony tribes (now all united), and Sarah's entire family arrived in front of Scarlet's temple. There, they came face to face with the evil Alicorn's army as they all hissed and growled at them while guarding the temple before they saw Scarlet appearing to join them and chuckled at the sight of her opposition.

"So, you finally found my temple and you've all come as we've expected," she began as she walked out and stood in front of her army. "You're all brave but foolish, a Pokemon or dragon dies like any other pony and now, you'll all feel the same pain Twilight Sparkle and every last one of her friends in this world felt when they fell to my wrath."

"We're not afraid of death as long as we stand together against you, you big meanie!" Nebula spat.

"Where's our Mama?" demanded Nebby giving her a searing glare.

Scarlet chuckled darkly as she tapped into her magic and teleported Sarah from her cell in front of them, falling onto her right side as she still felt weak from her latest round of torture from an enemy such as her.

"SARAH/SARAH/SARAH/HONEY/PONCHITA!"

"Princess!"

"Mama!"

"AUNTIE!" the Mane Five and her family cried in shock, Sunny Starscout, Magearna, and Hitch Trailblazer running up to help her while Scarlet threw her Dragon Blade, her parents' heirlooms, and her Dragon Heart Scepter to them as well.

"Take them and the princess. She'll be of more use to you now that I got what I wanted."

"Sarah, I'm so sorry for everything! Are you alright?" Sunny asked frantically as Zeraora grabbed her weapons and joined them.

"Yeah......." Sarah panted weakly.

"What happened to you?" Zeraora quizzed, concerned over her lack of strength.

"She...... S-She, ugh, took my, magic...... Right after, she....... Captured, me......... Now, she's more....... Powerful, with it......"

"What?!"

"She stole your magic?"

"That can't be!" Izzy, Zipp, and Pipp gasped.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! It took a while since she's a stubborn little cookie but I finally did it. You may have finally brought Ponykind together but you're too late since I've taken all of her power while you were fooling around," Scarlet cackled, looking at the shocked and now-angered army.

"And now, with the power of the only daughter of King Doug and Queen Delilah at my command along with all the anger, fear, mistrust, and paranoia my army fed upon ever since your whole journey started, even with your army, no one shall ever defeat Equestria's Angel of Darkness, its own Hatred Incarnate! Between you poor, simple fools, I am INVINCIBLE!"

Nobody knew what to say while Sunny snarled at her until she blinked and then smirked before she began to taunt, "How can you be invincible if you didn't have me to kick everything off? I *have* made things worse everywhere I go just to return magic to Equestria and bring back the Pokemon and dragons, right?"

Scarlet was surprised as she stared at her but she rubbed her chin thoughtfully, realizing that she was also able to return through Sunny's efforts and haste to do what everyone once thought was impossible.

"You speak the truth, I haven't been able to become stronger without your efforts in particular," Scarlet admitted.

"Then, if I'm responsible for you coming back as well, I might be just the pony to put you down for good along with all my friends."

"You're a fool to think you can put me down like those infernal Alicorns did before their daughter crossed over."

"One last fight; we win, Equestria is saved and if you win, you can start on us. Winner take all?"

Scarlet looked hard at Sunny but she smirked before she nodded, agreeing to what'll be the final battle for Equestria's fate for the future.

"Show me your true strength," she dared.

Sunny then turned to everyone else and said, "Okay, everypony, this looks like this will be our final battle. Now, let's give her everything we got!"

"YEAH/YEAH/YEAH!!!!!!!!!" everyone with her and Sarah shouted in agreement, ready to fight for Equestria against Scarlet.

"This battlefield will be your grave when I'm through with you, you poor unfortunate souls! Let the contest for Equestria and your magic BEGIN!" declared Scarlet, firing a dark blast from her horn and signaling her army to attack.

Letting out war cries and standing united in their fight for Equestria, all past petty and ignorant grievances now forgotten in the face of danger, all three pony tribes and Sarah's entire family of Pokemon and dragons along with herself, her parents, Tsukumaro, and the Mane Five charged forward, putting themselves on the line to finally end Scarlet Nightmare and her reign of terror for the final time.

Marowak was the first to throw the first punch as he barreled through his own grunts with Flare Blitz while Audino and Aqua joined forces to fire a Twin Ice Beam attack to freeze a platoon coming towards them before the Hearing Pokemon then joined up with Ponyta to use Focus Blast and Psybeam to destroy the platoon.

Winter and Shadow took to the skies with some of the other dragons along with Sarah's Flying Types and Reshiram to combat against Scarlet's Flying Type spawn while the other dragons did what else they could on ground level, the Striker Class Fury couple firing barrage after barrage of plasma shots, Hydro and Hurricane firing water at her demons, and Melody and Echo firing amber blasts amongst the ones fighting back. For some of the younger dragons including Twilight and Dawn's children, Puff and Big Puff, and the Night Fury Hatchlings from Sarah's conservation project, they didn't know how to fight back so the older hatchlings, Twilight, and Dawn had to step in to protect them so they wouldn't be easily targeted.

"Okay, fine. Just stay away from anyone older than you but keep close to one of us," replied Twilight to her and Dawn's children after saving them from an attack from a Shadow Raichu pair.

Against some Shadow Kantonian Meowths and Kantonian Persians, Persian and Lolita joined forces as mother and daughter attacked together with Shadow Claw and Fury Swipes, showing their foes the true might of the Alolan Monarchy's last remaining royal cats. Blitz and Curly, on the other hand, attacked as one against some Shadow Alolan Ratattas and Raticates with Volt Charge and a feint combo of Charm and Thunderbolt.

Noctowl and Braviary soared against some Shadow Skarmory and Shadow Staraptors and sliced them with Steel Wing and Wing Attack while Talonflame burned them with Ember to make their cutting easier and she took down a few with her Aerial Ace and Brave Bird attacks (despite having to take in recoil damage from her last attack).

The Unicorns bucked and bashed their way through against some of the Shadow Spawn of dragons and Pokemon that came their way, continuing to buck at them with their four legs between each hit and using their horns as swords to skewer them as they had done before. Tsukumaro was able to use his magic along with his bucking and horn by itself to his advantage (feeling glad and relieved that he and Sarah had practiced combative training with their magic on the way to Bridlewood even if it wasn't much as they would've hoped).

Even if they don't have much magical strength and they're not as in tune with the natural earth compared to James and their ancestors, Sunny, Hitch, and their fellow Earth Ponies fought hard as they bucked and headbutted each Shadow Pokemon and Shadow Dragon that dared to hurt them. Even Sprout and Phyllis, after overcoming their xenophobia and realizing who the real culprit responsible for everyone's troubles in Equestria is, helped out in any way they can as they got their hooves dirty for the greater good. Nothing else mattered to them anymore; like everybody else, what mattered most to the tiny family of two is the survival of them and everyone else living in their homeworld as well as Sarah and her family.

Joining forces with the King of Bountiful Harvests and his Steeds, Zarude used Darkest Lariat on the Shadow Pokemon and Shadow Dragons that surrounded him and tried to kill him, burning them until they're nothing but ash. As for Calyrex (in Ice Rider Form still), he used Icicle Crash and Glacial Lance with Glastrier while the Wild Horse Pokemon used fired Ice Beam and Blizzard along with smashing them with Headbutt and High Horsepower once they're frozen. Spectrier, on his own, used Phantom Force, Double Kick, Dark Pulse, and Shadow Ball to blast and knock his foes back while using Agility to increase his speed to give them a hard time trying to hit him.

Stufful (after gaining her confidence), Yamper, and Scorch joined forces to show their larger foes what small Pokemon can really do with Yamper unleashing Howl to increase his family's attack power while Scorch kicked a Shadow Raboot doppelganger with Blaze Kick and Stufful then using Rock Slide to destroy the other Shadow Pokemon with it.

Danny and Danielle along with Goodra, Houndoom, Latios, Latias, and Salamence converged Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Shadow Claw, and Flamethrower into one team blast to tear through the Shadow Dragons coming at them, all while the Eon Pokemon siblings used Dragon Dance in conjunction to increase their attack power and speed to allow them to hit first.

As for Sarah and Sunny's guardians, Sugarcoat, Shortcake, and Siren were all able to kick and buck any Shadow Dragons coming at them while firing Moonblast to force them out of range and back while the little princess managed to regain enough strength to allow her to buck a few others with her rear hooves and kick with her front legs and hooves.

But, as they continued their assault, they suddenly took notice of Tsukumaro, James, Nikki, and Sunny (having joined them during the fight) fighting another group while two Shadow Pokemon (Shadow Seviper and Shadow Carnivine) sneaking up from behind them to pull a fast one on them.

Sarah gasped as she quickly rushed over to her adopted parents and godfather with the three Galarian Rapidashes galloping after her to get to Sunny in time.

"SUNNY, LOOK OUT!" Sugarcoat shouted, just as they reached their loved ones and forced them out of the way before they clashed with the Shadow Pokemon.

Despite having managed to destroy the Shadow Seviper and Shadow Carnivine, it also resulted in the four of them being turned to stone in the process, their loved ones looking on in horror as they saw them becoming statues along with the Mane Five and some of Sarah's family (all of them gasping or crying out in horror as soon as they heard their screams).

"Honey!"

"Ponchita!"

"Princess!" Nikki, James, and Tsukumaro cried in shock.

"NO!!!!!!!" Sunny screamed, engulfed in utter terror as she rushed over to her Galarian Rapidashes just as they and Sarah were now completely stone. "SUGARCOAT, SHORTCAKE, SIREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone else saw what happened and were horrified that Sunny's guardians and Sarah gave themselves up to protect their loved ones but none of them had time to dwell on it any longer as they soon started to feel angry. Their grief-filled anger was shown in their continued fighting but with renewed strength, everybody wanting to avenge their fallen four fighters and friends/family as they let out furious yells and continued to skewer, cut down, blasted, slashed, and beat up the Shadow Pokemon and Shadow Dragons.

"SARAH! NO! YOU FIENDS, YOU BASTARDS! I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" Tyrantrum raged as he and Aurorus used Ancient Power, Head Smash, Ice Fang, and Rock Tomb along with their feet, tails, and heads mercilessly against their foes.

"Four down....... Now, now, dearies, there's no need to rush to your deaths. But, I've expected better from you all given how lackluster you were being as fighters," Scarlet scoffed with a dark chuckle, seeing that her revenge is coming into fruition with Sarah and Sunny's guardians defeated.

"You....... I'll fix you! Give back my family and Sarah, you hear me?! GIVE THEM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunny snarled, letting out a war cry as she charged at Scarlet to get her revenge, only to be blasted back hard as she tumbled on the ground with a pained yell.

"Sunny!" gasped Hitch, Sprout, Zipp, Pipp, and Izzy as they rushed to her aid while Scarlet continued to smirk darkly at the heroes' army.

"You still have a future if you stop fighting and learn to accept that there is no hope for you left to defeat me. I was born from the rage and fear that came out of your hearts when King Doug and Queen Delilah first sealed me away and you allowed your paranoia over history with me repeating itself with your own Pokemon and dragon protectors. When tensions between Equestria and its neighboring kingdoms became too much for Princess Twilight Sparkle and every last one of her friends to bear in their time due to civil unrest that sprung up from petty affairs in the civilian circles and the political scene, their growing fights and grumblings resulted in giving me life. And, from those same tensions that crumbled relationships Equestria had with the rest of the world, I've built up my strength, feeding as much of the anger, fear, hatred, paranoia, and mistrust there is until I'm virtually invincible at that time. Thus, after being born and seeing and hearing everything that's happening, I've begun to realize that friendship can only take one so far before it crumbles when nobody knows who can be trusted, what is worth trusting, who your friends really should be, and so on if that same fear and paranoia they felt could be used against them."

"You used all of the unrest and panic that's been brewed back then to throw Equestria into chaos the first time and had Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends destroyed and shatter their friendships with everybody they knew and love!" Sunny spat furiously.

"They were simpletons that knew nothing about how fragile friendship really is."

"Don't you dare mock them and their friendship!" screamed Izzy defiantly. "Everypony back then may have caused the world to be thrown out of whack that forced the Pokemon and dragons we were living alongside with to save us all from total disaster but you're still responsible for everything that led us to this point!"

"If everypony back then had settled down and discussed things more calmly and with leveled heads, Equestria and its neighboring kingdoms that were cut off from us as the years went by would've continued to live happily!" Hitch added in agreement, glaring at Scarlet as the fighting continued around the group and Scarlet.

"But, you ruined everything, and now, after King Doug and Queen Delilah along with the last dragons and Pokemon managed to seal you away last time, you've proven that there's no point where you're never willing to sink so low because you represent all that is made out of our deepest, darkest fears! Even the ones that are nonexistent and mainly came down to paranoia and total misconception!"

"A small stepping stone on a long path that leads to your own demise coming soon, Hitch, my boy. But, it was necessary for me to make all of this happen since I still plan to remake Equestria as my own and take over the world by crushing all of those who'd dare to oppose me and remember the old legends about Twilight Sparkle and every last one of her friendship posse. However, you all stand in the way of my grand plans for this land's future and I can't allow you all to interfere with my intended goals."

"Why do you care about Equestria when all you've done is destroy everyone back then and right now along with the help of your demons for Pokemon and dragons, especially when you took my, Pipp, and our mother's extended family from us?" growled Zipp as she and Pipp glared at Scarlet.

"Haven't you realized it yet? There can only be room for one pony who's the perfect fit to rule and oversee Equestria's prosperity and that pony........IS ME!"

"Sorry to disappoint you, Scarlet Nightmare! But, everypony-no, everyone, including the dragons and Pokemon, is in charge of Equestria's prosperity because we all get to choose who our friends and family can be and live together happily with them and nobody should cross the line of having to hurt others to force them to be friends with you nor take this land as your own and have us all living both a lie and a total nightmare because we couldn't trust each other!" Sprout declared, finally standing up for himself fully as he threw a defiant glare back at her.

"I may have crossed that line once and there will be a lot I'll have to atone for but if there's one thing I've learned throughout this whole war we're in with you, it's that friends are forever and together, we stand strong! We all have a power that you don't understand and you never will since you were only born from everyone's fears, hatred, mistrust, and the lies we've been living and that something is what'll keep us, the Pokemon, and the dragons together as one! We will be the ones to choose Equestria's future because we all need each other for the dragons and Pokemon needed us just as we needed them and that's how it's going to stay!"

"Your so-called defenders have all been driven out of this waste dump of a kingdom and out of your lives by the mere memory of me!"

"They're not as gone as you might think!" Sunny defiantly shouted.

"To business, Sunny Starscout. And, with that, I'm going to teach you all including your ingrate royal friend's family a lesson you'll never forget. Let's match the powers of Scarlet Nightmare, Equestria's Hatred Incarnate, against the descendants of the late Princess Twilight Sparkle and her pony entourage!" finished Scarlet, signaling her army to fight back even harder as they clashed with her demons again.

"Sunny, Scarlet's army is growing stronger!" Tyrunt shouted as he and Amaura did their best to fight back.

"They aren't backing off!" shouted Totem Marowak.

"They're everywhere!" cried Sonic, she and Nitro along with Shaymin, Silver, Whiplash, Reignstorm, Mirage, and Charger striking back at the demons as best they could while their enemies closed in.

Sunny looked around as the situation was starting to become hopeless; everyone fought to the best of their abilities but they were starting to become tired as much of the ponies fighting back were losing their energy from having exerted themselves too much in the fight. With their exhaustion, some of the Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Pegasi were turned into stone when their guards were let down. She was horrified that they were starting to fall behind and were being backed into a corner as she tried to figure out what to do, seeing some of Sarah's family also becoming stone once they were overcome by Scarlet and her demons.

It looked as though everybody had finally hit a roadblock they weren't sure they were going to clear to end Scarlet Nightmare and her army until she bumped into the statue of Sarah and looked to her, wanting to have some sort of miracle given to her if she were with them. Then, as if she was suddenly struck by lightning and had a Jimmy Neutron inspired Brain Blast, she suddenly remembered something that she and Sarah once asked Zipp about when she revealed to them, their families, and Izzy her, Pipp, and their mother's extended family back at the summit ruins of Zephyr Heights and as they prepared to get the Wings of Loyalty during the royal celebration that was thrown for all the Pegasi.


(Flashback)

"Zipp, there's something we don't know about all of this," Sunny began to Zipp as she looked at the petrified forms of Ryu, his siblings, and their Pokemon. "About your family including your brother, really."

"What made them decide to trust my parents with their crystals?" Sarah pondered looking at Ryu and Helioseon's statues. "They must have had some reason for wanting to entrust their power and the crystals themselves to Mom and Dad........"

"You know, that's something I've never been able to know and I don't know what goes on in Ryu's head most of the time," Zipp admitted, smiling fondly as she looked at her big brother's statue again.

"But, in cases like this, I felt that he knew that whenever the situation calls for it, he can place his trust in the most unexpected of ways and ponies to help them see the light in what they should do in their own lives or give them a nudge in the right direction. I have no idea why he, his siblings, and our Pokemon friends would trust them, either. It could've been one of them who would've done it, I still think about how things could've been different if any of them had used them and their power to save Equestria back then. In the end, all I know is that they trusted Doug and Delilah and they trusted them, and so........."

(Flashback ends)


When she was snapped back to reality by Scarlet's victorious cackling, a rainbow of light shone over her eyes and she gasped in total realization, now seeing how she and everybody else surviving the ongoing war can still beat her. They have to do the exact same thing that Zipp and Pipp's extended family and Doug and Delilah had done all those moons ago.

"It's over, fools! You've already lost," Scarlet Nightmare gloated. "There's no one left to help you and you don't have magic that can stop me anymore!"

"No...... You're wrong, Scarlet, this is not about magic! It's about trust!" Sunny began, getting everyone's attention as she stepped forward, glaring at her.

"What......?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's why our friendship, our love, our trust for each other can still work! By doing the one thing that Sarah and her family wanted all of us to do, what my father wanted us to do before he died! To come together at this time and fix everything including destroying you! But, that can only happen if we all come together and that's what we did since I finally know that it's not the crystals that make friendships, it's US!"

Everyone was surprised and amazed that Sunny was able to realize and understand that the only ones that needed to be brought together aren't the Equestria Crystals but all three of the pony tribes that have fought one another and had separated each other for many years following their enemies' downfall.

"It's us ponies that needed to be brought back together, all along! We can still bring back the magic we lost because of you and fix everything that's wrong with us since that time; we can stay and live separated from one another on account of fear and mistrust among us all or we can do the very thing that Sarah and her family had done before meeting us and after everything King Doug and Queen Delilah when they crossed over - trust friendship and love! So, I should thank you for helping us see that, especially me! Thanks to you, I finally saw the light!"

"HA! Do you really think things would go back to normal and you could destroy me by trusting friendship, an idea or value that's as fragile and weak as your egos and your hearts? Don't make me laugh, you're just deluding yourself with an empty promise for the future! Must you always insist on playing the hero as that puny princess had done before I did away with her and your guardians?"

"Everypony we love may be turned to stone by you and our friends may be gone but their spirits still live, inside us!" Sunny finished firmly, making her last stand against Equestria's Angel of Darkness.

"As long as we keep them in our hearts and we're together....... If they think of us now and then and if they don't forget me and my friends, our hearts will be one as we're united by our friendship, our loyalty, our trust in each other! Our friends are our power and we're theirs! That's the true magic you'll never take away from us, EVER!"

That was the moment that changed everything and turned the tide of the war in the heroes' favor as the crystals reemerged and they started to glow, regaining and triggering their lost power.

Everyone was shocked and surprised when they saw all three crystals that had been created by Ryu and Helioseon started to glow their respective colors (Wings of Loyalty - blue, Unicorn's Eye - purple, Earth Pony Hope - white). They soon surrounded Sunny after hearing her previous declarations against Scarlet, speeding up as they made her float into the air.

"Whoa!" she gasped.

"What?" Scarlet breathed, her eyes widening at the shocking sight before her.

Hitch, Pipp, Izzy, and Zipp also gasped in shock as the crystals continued to circle around Sunny, their combined and revived power granting her with a pair of golden-yellow wings and a horn made from their magic along with a rainbow streak in her tail and mane as it lost two ribbons. She marveled at the sight of her new body features and gave a determined smirk towards her horrified enemy as she and her forces started to flinch and inch back at what would be a most welcome sight for all.

"This is not possible! It can't be here!" the evil Alicorn breathed again, growing more agitated and starting to reel back at the sight of Sunny now being another Alicorn. "I destroyed the Alicorns and all magic along with those that followed Twilight Sparkle and her fools! Who are you?!"

"I've been asking myself the same thing. Am I an Earth Pony, a believer, a troublemaker, an optimist who believes in something more, a friend to all, somepony who's more than what she is on the surface.......? Turns out, I'm all of those things," Sunny replied simply before tapping into the crystals' power and shooting a ray of light at Scarlet.

Akin to the death of Tom Riddle in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Scarlet was hit hard by the ray of light as her chest gained a hole on it, screaming as she tried to fight off the pain. Not wanting to give her any opening, Sunny hits her with a second ray of light with small patches of it appearing on her face and her body while her minions screamed and withered in pain as if they felt it, too.

Finally, Sunny looked at the crystals one last time as she gave a final glare as she unleashed their power one last time and then hit Scarlet and her minions with a much more powerful ray of light that surrounded the area and everyone surviving along with their foes, all of them still withering and screaming in pain until they couldn't resist anymore. The crystals then floated above the new Alicorn and then came together in the intended formation they needed to be in and with a final blast of light, unleashed a powerful rainbow aurora borealis of magic throughout Equestria. The return of the Magic of Friendship was too much for Scarlet Nightmare and with one final angered and agonizing scream of defeat, she exploded into nothing but shadow along with her minions as they were all dissolved and banished, never to return again.

The magic's return also restored everyone and the Pokemon and dragons in Sarah's family that was turned into stone, much to their amazement and awe as they soon directed their attention towards Sunny and the restored Equestria Crystals.

Sarah's entire family cheered as they reunited and were delighted from what had become of the land, everybody around them, and the final defeat of Scarlet Nightmare and her forces. What added to their exuberant joy was the sight of Izzy's horn glowing along with Pipp and Zipp's wings and Hitch and Sprout's hooves and bodies, the magic of all three pony tribes finally returning to their rightful owners with Scarlet's defeat and their moment of coming together with each other and the little princess' family.

"Whoa! Ha, ha, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" Zipp laughed, feeling herself taking flight as she zipped around happily along with Pipp.

"We're flying! We're really flying!" Pipp cheered excitedly, their mother, Alphabittle, and Phyllis regaining their own magic along with the rest of their fellow ponies as they all cheered and celebrated the return of their magic and Scarlet Nightmare's destruction.

With everyone's magic returned, Sunny drifted back down to the ground as the ponies cheered for her and even her friends joined her in amazement, admiration, and excitement for their Earth Pony-turned-Alicorn friend.

"Wow, Sunny! Check you out!"

"Wow...... You know, beautiful," Pipp and Hitch commented in awe.

"I can't believe it!" Sunny exclaimed, hardly believing her eyes as she looked at her horn and wings. "I'm actually an Alicorn now!"

"Now, THAT is what I call a Glow Up!" Izzy chirped ecstatically.

Then, Sunny heard three sets of gasps from behind her and she turned to find her Rapidash guardians having been released from their stone prison and were looking around in awe at the Earth Ponies, the Pegasi, and the Unicorns celebrating the return of their magic. She was stunned but then she started to cry tears of joy as she saw her remaining family alive and breathing again.

"Sugar, Short, Si?" she called, getting their attention.

"Sunny......?" Siren breathed in awe and relief, the small family of four reunited as they looked at each other before they ran to and nuzzled each other happily as tears streamed down their faces, Sunny crying as she buried herself into their nuzzling embrace.

"You were awesome, Sunny," Shortcake praised.

"Your father would be so proud of you, just as we are........" added Sugarcoat, giving her a tearful nod and smile of approval.

"I can't believe it! We did it, we brought everypony and magic back together!" Sunny cried happily until Siren noticed something off as they broke free and he saw what the problem was.

"Uh, Sunny, everyone, it might be a little too early for you to have a celebration......." the Shiny male Galarian Rapidash admitted, much to her surprise as he turned and pointed to the source of his worries. "Look."

The Mane Five and everyone else looked to where or what he's pointing at and there was Sarah, still a stone statue as she wasn't affected and brought back by the magic's return.

"Sarah!"

"Oh, no!"

"It can't be! She should've been revived, too!"

"That's impossible!"

"She's still a statue!" the Mane Five cried as Sunny rushed over and held her petrified friend.

"Sarah.....? No, no...... You can't, please, no........" Sunny begged, holding her stoned face as she tried to deny what didn't happen.

But, it was too late for her to hold her emotions in as she continued to look into her dead, stone-cold eyes as she realized what had happened; Sarah didn't get her Alicorn magic back from Scarlet after she had managed to destroy the Angel of Darkness and her minions and as a result, she wasn't effected and revived by the magic's return. Seeing that she had failed her fellow Alicorn and one of her closest friends, Sunny bawled as she broke down, hugging Sarah as everyone else watched solemnly and some of them started crying along with much of Sarah's family (their devastation being shown in their various ways of dealing with their emotions from crying to trying and failing to shut out the pain from their loss and letting it out as they screamed).

"Mama......?" Nebby cooed, walking towards the grief-stricken Sunny and his petrified human mother, also heartbroken. But, if they thought Sarah's story had ended with her death through the ultimate sacrifice for her family and her pony friends, they were wrong. A final surprise lied in wait for everyone as moments later, it suddenly started to rain, the sight of it amongst the now-bright aurora-covered sky catching everyone by surprise.

"Rain?" Alphabittle blinked.

"But, how? There wasn't any storm schedule to be around this time," pondered a stumped Phyllis.

"Where did it come from?" Queen Haven quizzed, sharing their confusion. But, before anybody else could voice their confusion and surprise, Blitz and Curly's ears perked up as they thought they could hear a distant sound. They looked at each other and turned to the sound coming from north of Bridlewood.

"What is that?" Blitz asked.

All of the ponies and Sarah's family turned to what Blitz and Curly were seeing, coming over from the water. But, what they all saw coming towards them left everyone in total shock and amazement.

"I don't believe it.......!" breathed Sprout, joining the Mane Five in awe.

What they all saw was also something that shook Pipp, Zipp, and Queen Haven to the core as tears started welling up from their eyes; there were the once-exiled dragons and Pokemon of Equestria, returning home and also having been brought back by the Magic of Friendship that Sunny had unleashed. Leading them all were the royal Pegasi's dragon family and Pokemon friends including Tamu, Sefu, Drake, and Ryu with Helioseon, Seleneon, Thundereon, and Freezeon riding on their backs (the dragons all running on raindrops like they were makeshift stepping stones).

Nobody knew what to say as they were all shocked to see them come back as they flew overhead with Zipp, Pipp, and Queen Haven's old friends/extended family leading the way. Lead by Ryu, the dragons, and he and his siblings' partners all flew down and circled Sarah's stone form together, putting their revived magic to use to make her statue glow and float up into the sky in the center of their formation. Then, before they knew it, everyone saw her stone for breaking and chipping off of her body before it was blasted off of her and she was back to her full glory (her Alicorn magic also returned) to her family's shock and relief.

When she finally opened her eyes, Sarah gasped as she spread her wings and flew around, seeing all of the dragons and Pokemon that had once been kicked out of Equestria, finally back where they belonged, joining them in the air as they flew the ponies (getting a playful nudge from Ryu and Helioseon in the process). The little princess soon saw her family and the Mane Five amongst the ecstatic crowd as they all cheered, she descended down to them, flying over their heads before she gently touched the ground and smiled.

AUNTIE!!!

Auntie Sarah!

"Mama!!!!!!"

"You're alright!" the younger/baby dragons, Nebby, and Nebula cheered and cried as they immediately dogpiled and nuzzled her, making her laugh as she managed to get up and break free from their tearful embrace before she saw Sunny and walked over to her.

"Sunny......." she began.

"Sarah," smiled Sunny Starscout before they eventually shared a loving hug.

The reunions weren't over yet as Tamu, Sefu, Drake, and Ryu joined the Mane Five and Sarah's family while Helioseon, Seleneon, Thundereon, and Freezeon jumped off their friends' backs and met them as well. No longer being stone on account of Scarlet Nightmare anymore, much of Sunny and Sarah's giant party was in awe of how beautiful the eight of them really were.

Helioseon looked like a small four-legged Egyptian Sphinx of a cat, having a blue body and Sphinx-inspired ears with yellow stripes. His sphere-shaped tail complemented the crescent-shaped insignias on his waist and shoulders and on the center of her forehead, there was another crescent on him but instead, it had three points on it.

Seleneon is more like her brother's skinny female counterpart, being dark red all over and having a three-point crescent moon on her forehead coupled with two crescent earrings fixed to her ears. Her neck had more of a large tan-inspired shading with her tail having a singular loop in the center and having crescent moons dotted on her waist and shoulders.

Thundereon resembled Zekrom but in his own unique way, his upper back having large golden wing structures resembling the Deep Black Pokemon's wings while his chest, lower back, tail, and ears having pristine crystalline blue fur that gave him a powerful appearance.

And, for Freezeon, she had a crystal blue coloration with a clear face covering that reached her chest. Her stellar appearance was complemented by her tail being a series of linked crystal spheres that circled her, giving her a more regal appearance.

But, the dragons that were their partners and the royal Pegasi's extended family were no slouches either in terms of their appearances, being similar to Sisu's siblings yet having their own distinct looks that clearly differentiate them from one another.

Tamu was more of a light green dragon with a darker forest green mane and having white tuffs at the ends of it. Her underbelly and upper dorsal fin were while like her mane tuffs and her tail also had her green and white coloration while a single crescent horn dotted her forehead.

With Sefu, he was more light orange with a blond mane coated with shades of black on the edges (similar to a male lion) and sharing a white dorsal fin with Tamu. But, his underbelly and tail were a darker shade of orange with his tail having a black tuff at the end and he instead had two straight horns on his head.

Drake was instead a light purple with darker purple shading on his body with a violet dorsal fin and underbelly. His tail had white tuffs at the end and his singular purple horn with white shading was shaped like a lightning bolt.

And finally, Ryu resembled Pengu but he instead has a single green and blue teardrop-shaped horn instead of two. His body and face coloring were also a cerulean blue while his dark blue mane reached his shoulders and his tail and eyes were more of a turquoise blue, making it look like he has the sea in them.

Queen Haven and Pipp stepped forward while Zipp was frozen in shock as she stood back, the three of them unsure of what to say to their revived Pokemon friends and extended dragon family.

"Drake, Ryu, Sefu........" Pipp breathed in shock.

"T-T-Tamu........ Is, that you?" Queen Haven began slowly, not wanting their return to be a dream.

"..........Yes."

"We're back," nodded Ryu and Tamu warmly, confirming their return.

"........TAMU!" cheered Queen Haven, losing herself as she and Pipp rushed to the eight Pokemon and dragons and hugged them first, tears of joy falling from their faces.

"Haven, Pipp........" Tamu breathed in relief, nuzzling her sister figure and the queen's second daughter while the four Pokemon nuzzled them happily and Drake and Sefu joined in.

"It's good to breathe in your perfume-filled stench again, kiddo," smiled Drake, chuckling as Pipp smiled brightly at him and Sefu as they also hugged her.

"I'll take, t-t-that as a c-complement," sniffed the younger Pegasus princess happily, relieved to be with the family that understood her as well.

Queen Haven and Tamu continued to hug each other before the queen looked over to Ryu and nodded in relief and happiness to the eldest of the dragon siblings with them. He nodded back and then, taking notice of Zipp, he walked forward and stopped a few inches from his previous party. The eldest daughter of Queen Haven still didn't know what to say as she looked at her big brother in utter shock, her body trembling as she looked like she was going to faint.

".......Zipp!" Ryu called, feeling proud of Zipp and delighted to be back with her.

".......Big Bro," Zipp finally answered, eventually slowly walking to him before she went into a gallop as she and Ryu finally hugged and she bawled in total happiness.

The two of them held each other tight as they cried, both Pegasus and dragon thinking that if they let each other go, then everything that had happened would be nothing but a pleasant dream. But, this was real; they felt each other, they felt the happiness and pain they went through as they were reunited. The others just gave tearful smiles as they watched.

For Zipp, even though she wanted to have something more than continue to live the lie she and her sister had once pushed about royals being the only ones who can fly, what she wanted most of all was her big brother back. And now, with Scarlet Nightmare's defeat and the return of magic along with the dragons and Pokemon of Equestria, she finally got her wish. And, with their return, nothing will tear both her and Ryu apart ever again.

And, their joy and happiness have spread to all corners of Equestria; for the Unicorns, when most of the Unicorn tribe returned to Bridlewood for a rest, they saw their home teeming with life once again. The crystals around them glowed brightly and the trees were becoming filled with bright, colorful leaves again. Some of the foals, ecstatic by the presence of their magic returning to the world and being real, rushed over to their parents to tell them that it is indeed real.

Some of the Pegasi returned to Zephyr with their flight magic as they flew around the streets and skyscrapers of the city, hollering excitedly. After realizing that Scarlet Nightmare was responsible for the loss of everyone's magic moons ago along with themselves with what they did to each other and the Pokemon and dragons, they no longer cared about the royal family's Big Lie. Instead, they opted to start over with them to look forward to and build a better and brighter future for everybody, not just themselves.

The Pokemon and dragons that were once exiled were given a hefty apology by all of the ponies and welcomed back with open arms. To their surprise and relief, most of them held no ill will against them as they said to have missed their old friends, families, and masters so much, their well-being the only things on their minds as well as their own. But, while some of them would take time to forgive them since the pain of some regarding their exile all those moons ago after Scarlet's first defeat ran deep for them, the majority of the Pokemon and dragons returning were just glad to be back in their rightful home with their rightful friends and families.


At Maretime Bay, after most of the ponies and Sarah's family returned, the same happiness was shared by everybody as they mingled together and Sprout and Phyllis along with Alphabittle and Haven apologized and forgave each other for their earlier actions and the sins of the past while also taking in the return of the Magic of Friendship.

"Oh, I see you made a new friend," cooed Queen Haven to Cloudpuff as her dog played with a male Earth Pony foal before she flew up to and nuzzled Tamu (who joined her along with Seleneon).

"Oh, good to see you again too, Cloudpuff," giggled Tamu, Cloudpuff yipping happily to her dragon and Pokemon friends before she rejoined the Earth Pony foal she was playing with earlier.

"Hi there, little buddy!" chuckled Alphabittle to another foal meeting him.

"Wow!" Hitch blinked in awe, seeing Izzy and Tsukumaro replace some fallen trolley cars back on the tramway with some Earth Ponies cheering for the two of them. Pipp and Zipp, with Drake, Sefu, and Ryu beside them, joined some of the other Earth Ponies including Toots and critters that took a shine to Hitch for some selfies and photos, the two Pegasi sisters happier than they had ever been with the return of their extended family.

"Stunni-i-i-i-i-ing!" sang Pipp after successfully taking a photo.

"Mommy, was I a good sheriff?" asked Sprout meekly as he and his mother mingled about.

"Oh, uh, uh....... Look, a flying dog!" Phyllis began sheepishly before she noticed Cloudpuff and started following her, leaving Sprout to sulk just as Nikki came to him.

"Sprout, you have the makings of a good sheriff but you allowed your paranoia and fear to take you over and take it the wrong way," she gently admonished while giving him a warm smile. "Being a good sheriff doesn't mean destroying your enemies, it's about protecting the people, ponies, those you love the right way..... By learning to trust others to help you when you needed it."

"......What do you mean?"

"You failed at being a good sheriff because when you took Hitch's position and warped his last words to you, that he trusted you to keep everybody in Maretime Bay safe while he's gone, you thought you would do things your way just to spite him. He trusted you and you betrayed him; nobody, not even Sunny and Hitch themselves, thought you were capable of such madness."

Sprout frowned remorsefully as he realized that he nearly pushed his fellow ponies to a nonexistant war with the other pony tribes after giving into his previous xenophobia before Scarlet revealed herself and attacked everybody, even the Earth Ponies.

"Now, I don't know if you're jealous of Hitch when he and Sunny told us what had happened while my family and I along with the others were convincing the Pegasi and the Unicorns to join forces with us against Scarlet Nightmare or if you really hate him because he has something that you don't...... But, it's not uncommon for someone to feel envious-wanting something that someone else has-or jealous-fearful of losing someone or something you love-of others. You were afraid of losing Hitch since along with Sunny, he was your only real friend by the sound of it despite your making fun of her, right?"

Sprout squirmed as Nikki hit the nail on the head with him and his xenophobia and fear of the unknown but he ultimately nodded, confirming that fact as he hung his head down, ashamed. Sarah's adopted mother rubbed him gently, making him feel better despite his previous actions weighing him down a lot.

"I'm sorry........ None of us, even me........ We-I didn't know anything about real friendship," he began, tears welling up in his eyes.

"And, Hitch, I just couldn't stand seeing him be better at being a sheriff than me. He always seemed to be more popular with everypony else and even the critters seemed to adore him given all of his hard work and his best efforts at maintaining peace around Maretime Bay. Me, I'm nothing compared to him; I'm just a third wheel, a tagalong, an errand boy, a servant, nothing but second best, and a total coward compared to him........ It's not fair, what does he have that I don't? Why can't I be just as good as him......?"

"I'm sure you'll find what you're good at in your own way, Sprout," Nikki answered softly. "But, if you want that to happen, you start by taking the first step........"

Sprout knew that the first step he had to take meant apologizing to everybody in Maretime Bay along with Alphabittle and Queen Haven for his previous actions as well and even Sunny and Hitch for nearly putting them in danger before Scarlet's forces made their mark. He was worried that he'll never be forgiven, especially when he allowed himself to do what he did since he was jealous of Hitch and afraid of what he thought could come from the Unicorns and the Pegasi.

"Do you think they'll forgive me and if Sunny and Hitch would even want me back.......?"

"I think you know the answer to that with the return of all your magic, the dragons, and the Pokemon living in this world. It's never too late to change and start over......"

With that, Nikki smiled as she gave him a small peck on his forehead, leaving Sprout surprised with everything that he heard and what could be possible. He thought it would be impossible given the weight of his actions but then, he had to smile, knowing she was right and that it was indeed never too late to start all over again.

With Sunny Starscout, the Earth Pony-turned Alicorn watched on and marveled at the sight of all the Pokemon, dragons, and ponies living and mingling together happily in cooperation, friendship, love, and harmony. This was a sight she had hoped to see ever since she was a foal and when her father told her the stories of the old Equestria under the reign of Twilight Sparkle and her friends. For her, this was perfect.

"You did it, Sunny," smiled Hitch as the Mane Five, the Mighty Ones, and Sarah and her family came together one last time.

"No, we did it. Together," Sunny replied warmly.

"Now, we never have to be apart!" Izzy grinned, making the five chuckle as they brought their hooves together and happily shouted, "Hooves to hearts!"

Then, the new princess turned to Sarah and her family along with her friends and the Mighty Ones, feeling grateful for everything they've done.

"Sarah, thanks," she smiled to Sarah.

"No problem, we're just glad we could help," Sarah smiled back before she looked to the group before her and her family.

"This is what we've been all fighting for and we've managed to do it but our journey with you is over now as your new one is just beginning. You've all fought bravely alongside us in this world and you've all come so far since we've first met you, Sunny, Hitch, Izzy, Zipp, Pipp. You risked your lives to do what is right and help bring back magic and your lost loved ones home. Throughout this journey, you've all surprised even me that you were able to come together and believe that there's still hope for friendship and magic even when it seemed impossible with everything compounded by Scarlet Nightmare's return. Now, it is time for us to leave."

This announcement suddenly left the Mane Five crestfallen as they realized that with their journey with Sarah over and everything back to what it used to be in Equestria, she and her family would have to leave and return home, their mission to help bring back magic and stop Scarlet Nightmare done.

"What?" Pipp peeped sadly.

"Oh, no......" moaned Izzy miserably.

"Do you have to go? Why don't you stay a little longer, to help us with a few things before you all split?" asked Zipp, a little devastated.

"Sorry, Ms. Zipp, but we can't," replied Tsukumaro gently with a soft frown. "My Lord and Lady are still somewhere in our world and now, we'll need to return home and rejoin our friends on the other side. If they really are alive, we must do everything we can to bring them back."

"Then, you'll do us all proud by finding Doug and Delilah, all of you. Give them our best regards when you do," smiled Ryu (voice reference: Doggie Cruger - Power Rangers SPD) gently as he held Zipp. "And, Sarah, we'll never thank you and your family enough for vanquishing Scarlet Nightmare, for good. You finished the work that we and your parents started all those moons ago, they both would be very proud if they see you now."

"Thanks, Ryu," smiled Sarah, nodding to him.

And, it wouldn't be goodbye forever as everybody thought for the Equestria Crystals then returned and floated down to the little princess, glowing before they changed into the shape or pin of an Alicorn, the new pin placing itself on the strap of the holder housing Sarah's Dragon Heart Scepter.

"The crystals!" gasped Sunny.

"......What did they do?" asked James, baffled as Ryu smiled warmly.

"I see, they came together to create the Alicorn Pin which will allow you to travel back and forth between Equestria and your world. With our powers back and the Magic of Friendship safely returned for everyone to share, there's no need for the crystals to be here anymore. But, don't worry, we'll all live on; as long as we keep believing in our friendships, our love, our trust, and happiness for each other, there will be no more evils like Scarlet Nightmare to ever return again. So, in a way, this isn't goodbye forever but more like see you real soon, as you humans would put it."

"Then, we can come and visit them any time we like?!" gasped Sarah in surprise along with the Mane Five.

Ryu nodded warmly, "Of course, Sarah. It would make no sense for your world and ours to be separated even if it could be for the greater good, you and your family have earned the right to cross over to Equestria whenever you wish."

".......But, what about us, what if we want to see her world, too?" quizzed Izzy worriedly, not wanting to part ways with her royal friend.

"I believe my own magic can help with that," replied Tsukumaro, whipping out his wand and performing the Doubling Charm on the Alicorn Pin, creating five more Alicorn Pins for the Mane Five. The younger dragons all cheered as the Mane Five marveled at their new tokens, knowing that it really isn't goodbye forever.

"Awesome," smiled Zipp just as the portal back to Sarah's family's world opened.

"That's our ride. Goodbye, everyone, and thanks for everything," smiled the princess.

The others in her family also said their goodbyes as they all prepared to head back through the portal and return to their homeworld as the other ponies, Pokemon, and dragons joined them to say goodbye to their world's saviors as well.

"Wait!" called Sunny as she walked over to Sarah and they shared a final hug.

"Goodbye, Sarah. I'll see you and your real parents if you do return, we all will."

"Okay, we'll come back once we have them home, Sunny," nodded Sarah with a reassuring smile before she and her family made their way to the portal. "Come on, everybody, let's go home. Goodbye, my friends!"

With everybody in Equestria waving and saying their goodbyes to their new friends and the group responsible for Scarlet Nightmare's demise, Sarah and her family went through the portal and it closed on them once Sarah entered and they were left alone. Nobody knew when or if they would really return once they found King Doug and Queen Delilah but for their new friends including the Mane Five and the Mighty Ones, only time will tell and nothing like that will be impossible as long as they don't stop believing in the Magic of Friendship. One thing, to them, is certain; Sarah and her entire family may be gone for now but it is the memories of them, the new Legend of Sarah Tomoe, the Sun Princess of Alola and the only daughter of Doug and Delilah Tomoe, and her family that stays fresh in their minds for the rest of their lives. For Sunny and all her friends, old and new, they would never, ever forget what had become.........their greatest adventure.

(End Credits Songs: Lead The Way ft. Jhene Aiko - Raya And The Last Dragon, To Know The Unknown - Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unknown, CELEB-R-A-T-E - Pokemon 4Ever)


(Epilogue)

When Sarah and her family arrived home after parting ways with the Mane Five and the Mighty Ones, they were soon greeted by a surprised Ash and the Pokemon School Gang, all of them worried after Zekrom told them of their mission after they left.

While much of them were glad to be home after the wild and crazy escapades they went through with Sunny and her friends for the past couple of days, James, Nikki, and Tsukumaro were most relieved to see that they've regained their human bodies after spending the last couple of days as ponies even if the whole adventure, surprisingly, didn't last long with the journey only lasting a whole day in the real world.

Needless to say, none of them, not even Sarah herself, would ever think about taking being human for granted again.

Of course, with them being back and having heard from Zekrom about their mission, they had a million questions to ask them and the rest of their family and they had to calm them and their partners down before they told them everything. How Equestria had lost its magic and the pony tribes split into three and were ruled by living in fear and paranoia of the unknown and each other. How they discovered that Pokemon and dragons once lived alongside them before they were banished. How Scarlet Nightmare was the one entity responsible for Equestria's decline and destruction and that they joined forces with the Mane Five to stop her permanently and save the world before it fell into darkness. For Sarah and her family, it was an understatement to say that they were shocked beyond belief at the whole story.

"Oh, no way! You guys were ponies for a few days?!"

"Incredible!"

"Amazing, I never knew of a world where magic reigns!"

"I wish I could've been there!"

"That's phenomenal!" Sarah's friends praised in awe at them.

"BOOP-BOOP! I had no idea that even happened back then!" gawked Rotom-Dex in amazement. "I mean, King Doug and Queen Delilah having to seal an evil away long before they tangled with Necrozma, Lothor, and Team Eclipse? That's unbelievable!"

"Sarah, do you think after we find your parents and get back, you can give us a few tips?" asked Sophocles.

"It wasn't easy but it was smooth sailing after a while," Sarah admitted, smiling.

"I can see the headlines in Equestria now, 'Evil Alicorn and Army Defeated by Princesses and Pony, Pokemon, and Dragon Army'," blinked Mallow, still trying to wrap her head over everything she and the others heard.

"Cool, you know what that means, right?" Ash smiled, suddenly getting ideas. "Once we find your parents, you can take us with you and show us what's going on there!"

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" screamed a panicked James, Nikki, and Tsukumaro, not wanting to go through with being ponies again.

Sarah, on the other hand, just smiled as she chuckled at her adopted parents and her godfather.


Back in Equestria, all of the ponies were continuing to settle down happily to their new and improved lives with their Pokemon and dragon companions and with their magic in the know once again. And, out of all of them, Sunny, her guardians, Izzy, Hitch, and Pipp and Zipp along with their extended family (with Ryu, Sefu, Drake, Helioseon, Thundereon, and Freezeon joining them while Tamu and Seleneon were catching up with their mother at another spot in Maretime Bay) being the ones who are making the most out of it. They were currently having a picnic together at Sunny, Siren, Sugarcoat, and Shortcake's lighthouse home and contemplated on everything the Mane Five went through ever since Sarah and her family first crossed over. During this time, Izzy, Pipp, Zipp, and Hitch managed to get their own Pokemon partners just as Sunny had with her guardians. For Hitch, he got himself a Bounsweet, Izzy - an energetic Maractus, Pipp - an elegant female Swanna, and Pipp - a swift and honorable male Hawlucha.

Then, Izzy's nose twitched and her horn lit up as if she had a Jimmy Neutron Brain Blast and brought out some stuff she got from a saddlebag she brought along with her from her home in Bridlewood and started crafting again.

"What's up, Izzy?" Sunny asked as they came up to her.

"I've thought about this new game while figuring out what we could also do on our picnic," Izzy replied.

When she had finished, everybody say that from whatever materials she brought out of them, she managed to create a game that's not unlike a Pokemon card game but along with custom Pokemon cards she crafted, she had six wooden figurines of certain Pokemon on either side of a custom table board along with a dozen others (60 in total which she probably crafted prior to the picnic) on the side and some small wooden balls with Pokemon energy of all 18 Pokemon Types painted on them.

Then, as she began to set up the new game she thought off, everyone looked on curiously at what she had made. Sunny, being the most curious, stepped up to one side of the board and looked at the pieces on her side while Siren, Sugarcoat, and Shortcake stood alongside her.

"Hmm...... Six Pokemon for you and me, then what?" she asked, still smiling.

Izzy gave a knowing hum as she took up two Water Type energy balls while whipping forward a Water Type figurine on the field and setting down a Pokemon card in front of her while preparing one of two slingshots that would be used for the balls.

"Just watch........!" she smirked while she began her game and shot the balls before the movie ends as their and everyone else's new journey in the revitalized and reunited Equestria truly began.


Disclaimer Note: Freezeon, Helioseon, Seleneon and Thundereon belong to redballbomb on Deviantart who gave me permission to use them in the story.

Comments ( 5 )

By the way, in The Trials of Sarah on Quotev, do you think that perhaps you could give the Pokemon of The Seven Sins of Team Eclipse the option to Mega Evolve if they have the potential to do so? Here are the names of the Mega Evolved Pokemon, and their owners:

Wolf - Mega Houndoom and Mega Tyranitar.
Hakins - Mega Camerupt and Mega Steelix.
Mousey - Mega Aerodactyl.

Just a suggestion for the future in case this hasn't been used in the story yet. If so, I haven't seen it in the story yet myself.

11013008
That'll be on the table for future chapters. :)

11013074

Everyone was shocked and surprised when they saw all three crystals that had been created by Ryu and Helioseon started to glow their respective colors (Wings of Loyalty - blue, Unicorn's Eye - purple, Earth Pony Hope - white). They soon surrounded Sunny after hearing her previous declarations against Scarlet, speeding up as they made her float into the air.

Yeah, Friendship isn't created by objects, its created by people.
LOYALTY, KINDNESS, GENEROSITY, LAUGHTER, HONESTY

COURAGEMENT, TRUST, FORGIVENESS, LOVE

and lastly

MAGIC

Those are all the elements of friendship. Friendship may have failed moons ago, but the thing is.
THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES.
YOU MAY HAVE CHOASED CHOAS, DESTRUCTION AND MISTRUST.
BUT IF WE ALL JUST MOVE PAST OUR DIFFERENCES, GIVE EACH OTHER A CHANCE.

SHOW LOYALTY TO EVERYCREATURE.
BE KIND.
BE GENEROUS.
MAKE OTHERS LAUGH.
BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER.
COURAGE EACH OTHER TO SHOW GREATNESS FOR THE FUTURE.

SHOW TRUST.
FORGIVENESS.
LOVE AND UNITE TOGETHER.

YOU'R MISTAKEN FOR BELIEVING YOU WON, BECAUSE WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER WE CREATE THE MOST POWERFULL MAGIC OF THE UNIVERSE.


THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!

11013074
Yeah, Friendship isn't created by objects, its created by people.
LOYALTY, KINDNESS, GENEROSITY, LAUGHTER, HONESTY

COURAGEMENT, TRUST, FORGIVENESS, LOVE

and lastly

MAGIC

Those are all the elements of friendship. Friendship may have failed moons ago, but the thing is.
THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES.
YOU MAY HAVE CHOASED CHOAS, DESTRUCTION AND MISTRUST.
BUT IF WE ALL JUST MOVE PAST OUR DIFFERENCES, GIVE EACH OTHER A CHANCE.

SHOW LOYALTY TO EVERYCREATURE.
BE KIND.
BE GENEROUS.
MAKE OTHERS LAUGH.
BE HONEST WITH EACH OTHER.
COURAGE EACH OTHER TO SHOW GREATNESS FOR THE FUTURE.

SHOW TRUST.
FORGIVENESS.
LOVE AND UNITE TOGETHER.

YOU'R MISTAKEN FOR BELIEVING YOU WON, BECAUSE WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER WE CREATE THE MOST POWERFULL MAGIC OF THE UNIVERSE.


THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!

11013074
When we started out.
we were unsure.

We thought we knew all we needed.
Didn't know what to expect.

but when our walls came down,
we saw the truth.
That friendship is magic.

And we want you to see it too


This is where the magic happens.
This is where the magic of friendship lives.

Our friendship weave together, stronger.
The bonds grow deeper lasting longer.

And the greastest thing you'll know, is how the magic of friendship grows.

No matter how much times goes by.
A party will still be here with fun new people to be.

New big adventure's are waiting.
As long we're all together, we'll be living happily everafter.

THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP HAPPENS!
THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP LIVES!

OUR FRIENDSHIPS WEAVE TOGETHER, STRONGER!
THE BONDS GROW DEEPER, LASTING LONGER!

AND THE GREATEST THING THERE IS,
IS WHAT THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP GIVES!

And it's something true to pass on down to GENERATIONS yet to COME.

And we'll never stop believing in the Generisity.
Of all the friendships we won.

And because the love we all feel.
For every single person and creature, that is real.
Friendship happens so
naturally

and how we used to wonder.

WHAT FRIENDSHIP COULD BE!


THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP HAPPENS!
THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP LIVES!

OUR FRIENDSHIPS WEAVE TOGETHER, STRONGER!
THE BONDS GROW DEEPER, LASTING LONGER!

AND THE GREATEST THING YOU'LL KNOW.

IS HOW THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP
GROWS!!!!!


How the magic of friendship grows.❤

https://youtu.be/TbU23IHOa6g

Login or register to comment