• Published 4th Oct 2021
  • 1,259 Views, 14 Comments

Pokemon Alola Journey - Trials of Sarah: Journey for the Royal Family Arc 1 - MLP: A New Generation - Zipp Storm



Sarah Tomoe and her Pokemon and Dragon Family enter Equestria after Zekrom asked for their help to restore Equestrua, they join Sunny Starscout on a quest to restore magic to the magical land of Equestria while learning about her birth parents

  • ...
13
 14
 1,259

Meeting Izzy Moonbow/Maretime Bay

When everybody emerged from Zekrom's portal, the four humans with them suddenly started to stumble and wobble as they felt a sudden change in their bodies, all of them continuing to wobble until they fell and hit the ground with startled yelps.

"Guys!” gasped Blitz as the others saw them on the ground.

Star, Blitz, Winter, Totem Luxray, the Lake Guardians, Magearna, Mischief, Persian, Lolita, and Mienshao quickly rushed over and helped them up. But, as they did so, they suddenly realized that something was off about Sarah, Tsukumaro, Nikki, and James when they looked closer at them.

"Uh, Mom, are you guys feeling okay?" Blitz asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, you fellas aren't looking so hot," added Mienshao in agreement.

"What? Of course, we're okay, why'd you ask?" replied Sarah, the four dusting themselves off. "Do we have something on our faces?"

"Well, if you could even call them faces as far as we know," remarked Silvally as he and the others joined them to see the four humans in their new bodies. "Why are you guys on all fours like the rest of us barring those who can still stand on two?"

"What are you talking about, we're human, aren't-?"

"Uh, Mom, you're not 'human' anymore. Not in a traditional sense, anyway,” squirmed Star.

"Princess, I think you all might want to take a look at yourselves," put in Magearna, allowing Sarah, Tsukumaro, and her adopted parents to see each other before they stopped and saw that something was indeed wrong with them as their family found out.

Taking careful and slow looks at themselves, they saw that their old human bodies have changed completely to pony bodies and they now had multi-colored horsehair instead of skin all over and they had different mane styles pertaining to their own human characteristics. They saw that their faces had morphed into snouts and they had pointed ears on their heads along with horns and wings (although they had one or two of these depending on what type of pony they all are).

They also had manes and tails in their own styles pertaining to their original human characteristics and by their new looks, their family saw that they looked almost nothing like their original human selves from their world.

Tsukumaro had become a tan-like brown Unicorn and had a black mane and tail, both with a blue streak in the center of both of them. Nikki became more of a cream-like Pegasus and her own mane and tail which, compared to Tsukumaro's, were both longer and brown with blue butterfly clips attached to her mane.

James became a brown Earth Pony with a short black mane and tail while wearing a sash with a Dragonite pin on it around his neck. And, finally, with Sarah, she was a combination of all three Pony types known as an Alicorn, being white all over with a blonde mane and tail with gold and white streaks running down them and rainbow-colored wing feathers. Her royal attire even changed in order to suit her new pony appearance.

The four of them looked at each other in surprise and bewilderment at their new bodies and at each other before.........

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sarah, Tsukumaro, Nikki, and James all began to freak out as their panicked screams can be heard for miles while their family, fearing that they might attract any unwanted attention from elsewhere, tried to help them calm down and try to adapt to their new pony bodies. Even the adults' Pokemon teams all emerged from their balls after hearing their screaming to help them adapt to their new bodies despite the fact that they were also aghast and flabbergasted by what they saw.

When they finally calmed down at their Pokemon and the dragons' insistence that everything would be fine as long as they took it easy, the four humans took a deep breath and relaxed as they tried to wrap their heads around the new pony bodies they gained.

"Whoa..... Okay, this is not what I was expecting after making that jump," admitted Sarah, startled as she looked at herself.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oh, oh, my, okay, this is not happening! This is not happening!" spoke a flustered and aghast James, looking over himself as well while his Dragon Types and Dusk and Luna's father tried their best to soothe him. "I never thought we'd be ponies just by crossing over! What happened to our old human bodies, did anything happen to them? Did we lost them?!"

"I sure hope not, I did not sign up to be something like this.......this, well, thing with wings! I don't even know how to fly! I can't even walk on four legs!" Nikki also gasped, trying to calm herself down but failing as Sawsbuck and Haxorus' eldest daughter, Lucario, and Dusk and Luna's mother continued to soothe her.

"I assure you, I thought My Lord and Lady were mad when they told me what it felt like for them to walk on all fours. But, with a little practice and some time to get used to these new bodies, as they said, it really isn't all that bad for them to handle," Tsukumaro reassured.

"Unh! Rapidash, Mudsdale! Is-unh, this how-ah, you guys and Ponyta felt when-enh, you first started-unh, walking?" Sarah asked her Draft Horse and Unique Horn Pokemon, trying her best to stand on her new legs as they walked over to her with Solar, Scorch, Ponyta, Wooloo, and Yamper joining them. "I no longer find walking like a lion weird or hard since I was one a couple of times before but this is just ridiculous!"

"Yes. It is a little tricky at first when you're a horse or a pony but it gets better as you keep practicing," smiled Rapidash sheepishly.

"Just make sure to distribute your weight on each hoof and put one hoof in front of the other while doing so including your back hooves. Then, after walking for a few miles on that, it becomes second nature before you start running," Mudsdale agreed, sharing Rapidash's awkward smile.

"Okay, just need to get a bit of practice in before we can be more comfortable with this kind of stuff," Sarah admitted as she tried to do their motions.

"We know how crazy it must be for you to have an extra pair of legs for your and your folks, Sarah," smiled her old babysitter kindly. "Nobody said it would be easy to put two legs in front of another pair, even newborns having those sort of things usually take some time to learn the ropes on just walking alone."

"And, I know this is going to be a stretch but aren't these kinds of creatures also skilled in using magical powers? And, can you still use your magic as we've seen from that MLP show we've been watching?" Tifu asked as Cinder and Zuri nodded in agreement.

Sarah sighed as she admitted, "I don't know, Tifu. I'm not sure if I can, I don't feel some sort of magic from this world to do it."

"Wait, you mean this Equestria doesn't have any magic like the one the girls saw from that weird Kid's TV show?" questioned Hashimoto, raising an eyebrow.

"You don't think Zekrom could've given us a heads-up about that in addition to what he said to us before we jumped in, right?" Vaporeon asked, concerned.

"If that's the case and even if it's possible that if its magic is gone for some reason, then Equestria must be in real trouble," noted Tsukumaro. "More trouble than anybody would dare to admit, no matter how much they try to sugarcoat the seriousness of it all."

"Then, it's best that we focus on our mission to find Sunny Starscout and help her restore this world as well as rekindle the friendships between all ponies, dragons, and Pokemon," informed Reshiram.

"If we can figure out where the dragons and the Pokemon of this world have gotten to after they were banished by those awful ruffians for ponies,” added Espeon.

"But, we don't know where we are. Where exactly did Zekrom's portal dump us?” Shaymin's brother questioned.

"Guys, stop me if I'm wrong but I think we just landed outside of Maretime Bay," answered Zeraora, pointing everyone to said pony town in the distance and a nearby sign that said 'Welcome to Maretime Bay'.

".......Yep, we found it," replied Sarah.

".....How convenient and generous of Zekrom to open the portal right in the middle of the outskirts of this place," blinked Nala.

"I would count it being illogical but it's a good thing we did only drop here without being seen by anybody," admitted Azelf.

"So, what'll we do now?" quizzed Curly, stumped on what they should do.

"Since we were brought here, all we have to do is to find Sunny Starscout and ask if we can help her to restore the world and find out what the ancient evil is so we can help stop it," replied Sirius.

"But, everybody in Maretime Bay would be frightened of other ponies as well as Pokemon and dragons roaming around in these parts or so, where do we start?" pondered Donna (both of whom were also brought out to help soothe Nikki and James' panicked feelings over being ponies).

"You never know who could be lurking around waiting to jump us if you're not careful," Hydro replied. "Whatever you do, don't jinx it!"

That was easier said than done given how Hydro would put it because right after she said that, everybody heard rustling in the bushes from nearby. Turning to them and taking on defensive positions, everybody prepared to attack who would be crazy enough to find them and do them harm already. But, what they didn't expect to find was a Unicorn who was completely energetic and extremely optimistic for her own good, popping out of the bushes.

The Unicorn was revealed to be in her mid-20s as well and was lilac all over but with blue hooves. Her cerulean mane and tail were also long but they were wavy and went from blue roots to violet tips. She had magenta eyes along with a long, powder-blue horn with white swirls. But, what really distinguished her as an Equestrian Pony was that she had a cutie mark on her flank that featured a purple heart with a blue button on the center, its anterior side of the heart featuring three sewing pins (two pink and one purple).

"Ooooooh! Hi there, new neighbor! My name's Izzy, Izzy Moonbow! I haven't seen you guys around here, where'd you come from? What's your passion? What do you do for a living?" the unicorn, Izzy Moonbow, greeted ecstatically as she got into a flabbergasted Sarah's face.

"Um........ Sarah Tomoe. And, this is my-" Sarah gulped before Izzy took notice of her family, and then......

"EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" she squealed again, nearly deafening everyone around her before she zipped excitedly over to Sarah's Pokemon and dragons.

"Wow, you got an actual Skitty! I always wanted one of those-AH, and there's an adorable Yampy-Yam Yamper! Ponyta, Ponyta, Ponyta, I love these cuties! EEEEEE!!!!!!!!! And, you got real live dragons here, too! Oh, it's been so long since I've seen any actual Pokemon and dragons around here! Where did you come from, how did you guys return? What have you been doing? Come on, I gotta know! Tell me, tell me, TELL ME!!!!!!!!"

Izzy then got into Keldeo's face, still lost in her excitement as everyone else looked creeped out by her as if she had an absolute fetish for Pokemon and dragons.

"*Uh, Izzy, yeah...... Nice to meet you..... But, haven't you heard of, oh, I don't know........ Uh, personal space?*" Keldeo cringed, gently pushing her back.

But, his response only served to fuel Izzy's excitement even further as she bounced on her hooves, squealing, "EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Telepathy, you speak through Telepathy! Wicked, WICKED! SO COOL!"

"Man, I haven't seen somebody this energetic and happy since Skitty and Yamper came into the family," blinked Goodra in surprise.

"Is this.......Normal, for a unicorn by the likes of her?" quizzed Wyveon awkwardly.

"I think that energy is all hers and nobody else's," replied Apollo.

"Suddenly, I'm starting to regret coming to this world," quipped Mirage.

"Somebody's feeling a little too bright today," James sweatdropped.

"Why do I get the feeling she's a 'Sugar Rush' girly?" Eternatus groaned.

"........Anyway, what are you doing here? And, why are you spying on us?" Sarah asked Izzy, changing the topic.

"Spying? I'm not spying on you guys, I'm just going over to two to see if I can find a new friend to play with! You know how it gets boring every now and then with seeing the same dull faces, and the same dull settings, and doing the same dull things with nothing fun to do all the time. Come on!" Izzy replied, casually walking into Maretime Bay without a care in the world.

"Oh, god, she has a death wish or something if the reactions from those phobic mules she's gonna get will tell us anything," Eternatus grumbled.

"What is she trying to do?" gawked Skystorm in shock at the excessively optimistic Unicorn.

"Whatever it is, I have a bad feeling she doesn't know what she's getting herself into," fretted Mesprit worriedly.

"W-We gotta s-s-stop her before s-she gets h-herself hurt or w-w-worse!" replied Uxie.

"I really, really have a bad feeling about this," Twilight quipped as they hurried after Izzy.

"I just hope she has common sense and learns to stay out of trouble before she antagonizes those paranoid worrywarts in town!" said Dawn to his sister.

"This won't end well," mused Sarah, gravely concerned for Izzy and what she's about to do while she and her entire family followed.


Within Maretime Bay, Sunny was just put down for her continued efforts to continue to promote the old ways of the Magic of Friendship many years ago. The ambitious and yet thick-headed believer in the old Equestria that High Princess Twilight Sparkle once ruled over along with her friends in different parts of the world (despite the five of them leading their own lives at the time) wanted to bring Ponykind, dragons, and Pokemon back together but no matter what she did, everyone would just shut her down and dismiss her claims, thinking she was bonkers. After her recently failed attempt, she was down in the dumps and she didn't know what to do now........

But, her fortunes were to immediately change when she caught sight of everybody screaming and running away from something that they think is threatening them, much to her surprise as she watched their paranoia taking hold.

"What's going on, what's happening?" she asked her fellow citizens.

None of them answered her as the Earth Ponies continued to scream in fear, a few of them bumping into her and knocking her down.

However, when the source of their panic and fear finally came into view as they walked down the street, everybody in the entire town including the critters with them was shocked to see what was passing them. Before long, the source came across the startled Sunny Starscout, the latter gasping in total shock at the sight before he as her vision cleared.

"Hi, new friend!" The newcomer greeted, revealing itself to be Izzy before Sarah. her family, James, Tsukumaro, and Nikki joined them. "My name's Izzy!"

"Hey, you okay?" asked Sarah, extending a hoof as she helped Sunny up, the latter taking her hoof and getting up while continuing to stare at the group before her with nothing to say until.......

"U-U-Unicorns, Pegasi, Pokemon, and REAL LIFE DRAGONS!" she blurted out, at last, smiling with absolute joy as she looked at them all.

Her fellow citizens, however, didn't share the same sentiments as she did with all of them flying into a total panic, galloping in different directions, and also being determined to get away from Sarah, her family, and Izzy and avoid her like the plague. They were also desperate to hide themselves from what they saw as a threat doing things from pulling down curtains in their houses and shops to closing down the shops themselves and even diving down manholes.

This left Sarah and her family flabbergasted, shocked, aghast, outraged, angered, and stunned as they weren't expecting the situation with the ponies to be as serious as it was.

"What are they doing?!" gasped Mai.

"Are they that scared of us?" quipped Wyveon.

"Ooooh! Is everypony playing Hide-And-Seek?" Izzy asked, looking around and oblivious to the Earth Ponies running and hiding for their eyes before she saw an Earth Pony stallion. "I see you!"

"ARGH! UNICORN AND PEGASUS ALERT!" shrieked the stallion in a panic before he dived off a cliff and into the sea with a big splash.

"Seriously?" blinked Sarah in bemusement.

"My word!"

"The nerve of some people," snorted Ruby and Sapphire indignantly.

"He wasn't very nice."

"That's a fine 'Hello' and 'How do you do' he gave us," Puff and Big Buff agreed.

"This is worse than we thought; they're acting as if we're a dangerous threat to them and we didn't do anything to pose such a thing to them," Virizion stated, not liking what she and everyone else was seeing.

"Whatever stupid propaganda is being pushed here and whoever's running this stupid media ratings gold mine sure did a good job on those guys," remarked Terrakion in annoyance.

"Hey! What's going on here?!" another Earth Pony named Hitch Trailblazer, the local sheriff, asked as he and his partner, Deputy Sprout, came to check on the disturbance and panic going on.

It didn't take them long to find out what was making his fellow ponies so frantic when he saw Izzy, Tsukumaro, Sarah, and James along with their Pokemon and dragons (their wings and horns clearly giving them away to the two) as he gasped in shock and horror.

"IT CAN'T BE! Unicorn, Pegasi, Dragon, and Pokemon attack!" he freaked.

In his exaggerated panic, Deputy Sprout immediately slammed into the door out of fright, face first. But, Hitch, having trouble at first to try and keep order and do something about what he perceived as a threat, decided to take the opportunity to do something by shattering a nearby glass case and activating an alarm.

"This is not a drill! I repeat: this is not a drill!" he shouted, springing into action while Sprout just ran away.

"A vulnerable young pony!" he cried, seeing a young foal on the ground.

Through a display of ingenious atheleticism he had while growing up, Hitch managed to grab the foal trying to make sense of the madness going on before landing the foal to a random mare. "Your son is safe now, M'am!" he said to her before he left.

"This isn't my baby!" the mare cried after him.

"You're welcome!" he called back, oblivious to the mare's words in his haste as he continued to bark orders and pointed to a pony at a scrap dump. "Man the Splat-a-pults! Activate the Traps! Pick up that litter, MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!"

While everyone else was continuing to run about in a panic while trying to find a place for each of them to hide, Sarah, her family, and Sunny all watched as tiles covered with red X marks started to appear all around them.

"What's with these big babies?!" groaned Rosethorn.

"We knew Zekrom warned us about discord, fear, and paranoia tearing this land apart but this is taking it a step too far!" Delcatty gawked.

"Something tells me that they'll consider anybody besides their own people monsters or any other threat and would do anything to subdue or destroy them without thinking of the consequences," Boltund replied, seething at the paranoid Earth Ponies and their overreacting.

"This isn't good," added Star, already having a bad feeling about the ponies sans Sunny and Izzy.

"I don't know what it is but it looks like those cowards want to fight!" remarked Dusk.

"I don't know what's going on with them anymore!" groaned Sarah, getting aggravated.

"Wow!" Izzy cooed, trotting towards a railing, obviously oblivious to the trap before her. "Is that the sea? Oh, I've never seen the sea before!"

"Izzy, stop!" Flareon shrieked before Sunny ran over and pushed her away from the trap as it set off another alarm.

"I am so gonna kill these ponies for doing what they did to try and kill us and Izzy!" snarled Talonflame.

"Do that later when we make it out alive, Talonflame, okay?" asked Cinderace, sharing her annoyance.

"I've got to get you all out of here, follow me!" Sunny shouted to the entire group, leading them out of the chaos going on through Maretime Bay with Sarah, Tsukumaro, and her adopted parents trying their best to keep up while running on their new bodies.

"Gee, Earth Ponies sure are serious when it comes to playing games," Izzy commented, still oblivious to the danger around her new friends and herself.

"They're not playing games, they're terrified!"

"Oh no........! ......Of what?"

"All of you! Don't you know, you're Unicorns, Pegasi, and you all have real Pokemon and dragons! Earth Ponies hate Unicorns and Pegasi with a passion and Pokemon and dragons were kicked out of Equestria long ago!"

"We knew that already but thanks for giving us that abridged recap!" Glastrier noted incredulously.

"Yeah, thanks for the heads-up even if it's pointless to us now!" Dracovish added.

"Really, that seems harsh," Izzy quipped as they continued to run.

Just when they think they were safe from harm as they continued to run, everybody screeched to a halt, barely an inch from being hit by what looked like green sticky blobs. The blobs were fired from what are some catapult devices called Splat-a-pults and two ponies were manning each of them along with another Earth Pony named Phyllis, pointing at their targets and underestimating what Sarah and her family could do.

"Oh, come on!" snapped Silvally. "We don't need this crap they're pulling!"

"Why can't they just damn stop?! I'm getting annoyed right now!" barked Eternatus furiously.

"Suicune, give them your Hydro Pump!" shouted Sarah angrily, pointing at the Earth Ponies trying to harm them.

"Right!" nodded Suicune as she fired her upgrade to Water Gun and shattered the machines as she blasted them, forcing the Earth Ponies manning them to run.

"Let's go!" called Sunny, once again leading everybody through the ongoing chaos, she, Sarah, and her family dodging as best they could and Izzy bouncing around them.

"Uh, guys? Is it just me or do we happen to be one happy-go-lucky Unicorn short right now?" asked Zorua, seeing an energetic member of the group was missing.

Everyone skidded to a halt as they realized that Izzy was missing, only to gasp in shock and horror as they saw her looking at a poster at a nearby movie theater, still oblivious to the traps around her including the one dead-set in front of her.

"Oooh, I haven't seen this one yet!" Izzy chirped as she walked up to the theater.

"Izzy, watch out for that-!" screamed Sarah but warning her too late as she soon became stuck in an entrapment box as a flashing alarm went off to signal her capture. "IZZY, NO!"

"IZZY!!!!!!!!!" snapped an aggravated Haxorus, holding his head in exasperation. "You happy-go-lucky, no-cares-in-the-world troublemaker!"

"What is she doing, for crying out loud?!" Wildfire gawked, sharing Haxorus' exasperation as they and Sandy ran to her.

"I can't believe you would be so careless as to waltz right into that trap!" Star groaned.

"Now, don't worry, dear! We'll have you down in no time, and fast!" reassured Audino.

"It's official, that happy-go-lucky pipsqueak is a literal running gag," Eternatus moaned bitterly.

"I've never known another creature to be so irresponsible for her own safety and oblivious to even the slightest sign of danger," Zeraora deadpanned before he facepalmed and groaned.

"You're proving to be more of a threat to yourself than you'd care to admit, Young Lady!" barked Rapidash incredulously.

Just as Sarah, her family, and Sunny try to figure out how to get Izzy loose, Hitch arrived on the scene and he felt very proud of himself although he ended up being a bit cocky as he soaked in the "praise and cheers" coming from his fellow ponies in their hidings spots after they had captured their "threat". The princess, her family, and Sunny didn't share his sentiments as the Earth Pony cautiously walked over to the box containing Izzy.

In the meantime, while Sunny went to rescue her new friend, the aforementioned group sent offended and distrustful glares at the other Earth Ponies around them including Hitch, realizing that they're being even bigger fools than they realized. They could now see what Zekrom meant about them being filled with paranoia, fear, and mistrust for the other two Pony species, Pokemon, and dragons, and they had a sinking feeling the same can be said of the other Unicorns and Pegasi living in the current Equestria.

Hitch turned to Sunny and gasped in shock as she saw what he was about to do. "Sunny! Don't even think about it!" he snarled, making her flinch but become defiant to his orders.

During their time growing up, Sunny had always been the rebel between the two, and when she had finally been given new hope in her world and what its real future could be, Hitch and Sprout always had to be the ones to stomp them out. But, with Izzy, Sarah, and her entire family, knowing what this could mean, she wasn't going to risk losing that chance and her new friends and continued to extend her hoof towards the cage.

"No, don't you dare touch that box! No, no, no, no, no, no!" Hitch continued, growing more frantic with every second Sunny got closer and closer to it. "Sunny Starscout, I forbid it!"

Sunny turned to her childhood friend as he frantically looked at her, begging her to not go through with her choice. But, eventually, she gave him a hardened glare before she then freed Izzy from the entrapment box containing her without a second thought leaving Hitch horrified by what she had done.

"SUNNY!" he freaked in horror.

Seeing this, Sarah and her family couldn't help but give her a brief but proud smile at the Earth Pony for doing the right thing despite what Hitch and everyone else thought.

"So, your name's Sunny?" Izzy asked her new friend.

But, seeing that Izzy was free again, everybody in the town went into a panic again as they screamed and ran in different directions.

For the Earth Ponies, this turned out to be a bad thing and a worst-case scenario for Hitch (and Sprout, after he managed to join him) as the two saw their fellow ponies accidentally setting off their own traps and finding themselves stuck in their own unicorn entrapment cages. Seeing this and deciding to use the ongoing chaos to her advantage again, Sunny quickly guided everyone out of town and to her home where they would be safe for now.

"Bye! It was nice meeting you all!" Izzy called to the Earth Ponies.

"NOT NOW, IZZY!" berated Sarah, Tsukumaro, and her adopted parents angrily at the happy-go-lucky Unicorn.

"As I said, that happy-go-lucky Unicorn of ours is a living running gag," Eternatus quipped in annoyance at Izzy.

"Deputy Sprout, to the Lighthouse!" growled Hitch, wanting to stop Sunny but seeing Sprout casually walk into one of the last remaining entrapment cages on purpose.

"Oh dear, I appear to be trapped," Sprout retorted in a monotone voice, causing Hitch to give an aggravated sigh at him.

"You have got to be kidding me, " he groaned before he was given a quick calling card by the Night Lights as Dart and her brothers bashed and slapped him hard before they dashed back to their family, leaving him to fall down in pain with an annoyed moan and become knocked out. "I can't believe you, Sunny......."