• Published 4th Oct 2021
  • 1,258 Views, 14 Comments

Pokemon Alola Journey - Trials of Sarah: Journey for the Royal Family Arc 1 - MLP: A New Generation - Zipp Storm



Sarah Tomoe and her Pokemon and Dragon Family enter Equestria after Zekrom asked for their help to restore Equestrua, they join Sunny Starscout on a quest to restore magic to the magical land of Equestria while learning about her birth parents

  • ...
13
 14
 1,258

Prolouge: A New Misadventure

Two weeks had passed ever since the gang left Alola on their journey to find Sarah's real parents, King Doug and Queen Delilah, and find the one who knows of their current whereabouts. So far, their journey was smooth sailing and for the most part, everything was good since they didn't run into any trouble or enemies who wanted to make trouble with. It was also enlightening for everybody to spend time together more easily whenever they take a break from their adventure and it seemed like things would be easy-going for them.

But, it wouldn't be much of a breeze for long as the princess and her family would be sent on a wild misadventure in the wild blue yonder that would reveal something of an unexpected connection between a particular world and her parents.

It all started when everybody was sound asleep one night in a large clearing after much time traveling the world and search for the one who has the answers to their current location. While the others are heavy sleepers and far gone into Dreamland, for Sarah and her family, they all suddenly found themselves in a strange dream realm as they sharply woke up and slowly looked around as they stood up.

Everywhere they looked in the realm, there were clouds all around them, and those that couldn't fly looked to actually be standing on a giant platform of dark clouds below them. Unlike normal clouds made from water vapor, though, these clouds in the dream realm are solid and they didn't appear to fall through them.

"Uh...... Guys?" Sarah blinked.

"Yeah, Ponchita?" asked a wary James as they looked around.

"Where are we?"

"Okay, what's the dealio? Why are we here, what's with the dark cloud blanket?" snorted Mienshao.

"I'm wondering how we even got here," remarked Ching Wan. "This is definitely not our campsite since our stuff isn't here and neither are the others."

"I'll say, wish we know who's trapped us here."

"Doesn't look like there's a way out either,” put in Mist and Spark, seeing no exit.

"We'll worry about that later. Somehow, we've got to find out who's responsible for bringing us here while we were asleep,” replied Totem Luxray, hoping to see the one responsible through his species' unique eyesight.

"But, there's nothing but big cloud in this joint. Where do we start?" pointed out Mai.

"The first thing we need to do is not panic," replied Tsukumaro to everybody. "As long as we stick together, we'll see who is it that brought us to this realm."

Before any of them can make a move, however, a power strike of lightning shot throughout the realm and spooked everyone for a moment. But, out of all of them, Reshiram wasn't even fazed as he seemed to recognize the thunderbolt being fired as several more soon darted across the cloud realm.

"Hey, what gives?! What's with the supernatural light show?” boomed Shaymin's brother (currently in Land Form) as he glared around, looking for the perpetrator that nearly struck them.

"And, who's making it by any chance?" added a startled Saba.

"I may be docile now but even I have a limit as to when and how much of my buttons can be pushed,” Salamence snorted, annoyed as he tried to step or fly forward and see who he can smash. "I'm gonna bust out of these clouds and see who's the joker trying to cook us!”

"Salamence, get back!"

"That lightning's too powerful for you to take as Part-Flying Type, you'll be fried before you take your fifth step should one hit you!” barked Zeraora and Kommo-o as Danny and Danielle used Psychic to stop him in his tracks as a few more lightning bolts shot out and nearly struck him.

"Alright, already! I get the message!” the Dragon Pokemon barked in return before he was quickly pulled back.

"Look! Who's the skyscraper coming towards us?" peeped Zorua as she pointed everyone from atop Zeraora's head to reveal the silhouette of a giant, black Pokemon appearing before the group from within the clouds.

The Pokemon looked to be jet black while having more of an upright body that appears to be vaguely humanoid. It also had piercing red eyes and dark gray-black skin that could be mistaken for armor. Like Reshiram, the pokemon also has a large, generator-like tail but it had a long mane that ends in a tip, usually glowing an iridescent blue color. And, to top it all off, it also has a set of small black wings behind its three-clawed arms.

Everyone was stunned to see the new Pokemon before them but Reshiram took one look at the silhouette before his group and he knew exactly who or what Pokemon it belonged to.

"Ah, Zekrom, you're here,” he nodded, revealing the Pokemon to be his counterpart, the Dragon of Ideals and the Deep Black Pokemon from Unova - Zekrom.

"ZEKROM/ZEKROM/ZEKROM?!" gasped everybody else in shock.

"No way!"

"That's Zekrom?!"

"Holy Arceus!"

"Impossible!"

"WHAT?!" Wyveon and his friends spluttered along with Ching Wan and Hashimoto, looking between Reshiram and Zekrom and seeing some similarities between them despite the clear differences between them.

"That Pokemon is definitely Zekrom,” replied a shocked Star.

"The majestic Deep Black Pokemon who's also part of the Unova Region's Tao Trio?" clarified Calyrex as he and his flabbergasted sons looked towards the Shiny Aura Pokemon who nodded confirmation.

"I never would've thought......I'd ever get to see another living legend here," admitted Sunset.

"Yeah, let alone from the Dragon of Ideals himself," added an equally shocked Flora.

"That's Zekrom, the Dragon of Ideals and Reshiram's counterpart! What's he doing here?!” thought Sarah, trying to wrap her head around the fact that she and her family finally crossed paths with the Deep Black Pokemon.

"So, you're with the Princess since you've reawakened, I'd reckon?" Zekrom asked the Vast White Pokemon.

Reshiram nodded, "I have. I thought I'd recognized those bolts of yours since we were brought here."

He sighed for a moment as he closed his eyes before he looked towards his counterpart again. "I assume you have a reason for summoning all of us here, then?” he questioned knowingly.

Zekrom nodded back, "Yes. There is a disturbance in the multiverse that I've been overseeing for some time and I have a feeling you and the princess deserve the right to know.”

He then roared as he exuded his power and opened up a wormhole to show what looked to be like a city on the edge of an ocean filled with ponies living out their lives peacefully but none the wiser about what lied before them outside of their seaside town.

"What's that?" asked Sarah.

"My dear princess, that there is a land known as Equestria, a place where three types of ponies-Earth Ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns-once used to live in harmony alongside Pokemon and dragons. What you're seeing here is a small part of that world known as Maretime Bay, the seaside town of the Earth Ponies.”

"Used to?” asked Keldeo.

"What do you mean 'Used to'?”

"That can't be right.”

"Why aren't there any dragons and Pokemon living with them?” asked Pearl, Diamond, and Amethyst in confusion.

"Dear Zekrom, how can it be possible for those ponies to live by themselves and not alongside Pokemon and dragons in cooperation and harmony?" questioned Magearna worriedly as she stepped forward to meet the Dragon of Ideals.

"I'm afraid total discord, paranoia, and mistrust took hold of them and they all lived separately after an ancient evil once doomed the land many moons ago in their time. This had many ramifications when this evil was thwarted once, the most serious of which being that Pokemon and dragons were forced out of Equestria for a reason they don't know. Friendship and love once reigned there but over time and with the ancient evil's prior assault, Ponies had since taken those qualities for granted and they've begun suspecting one another of treachery and deception before it became what you see now."

Zekrom sighed for the ponies given what they're setting themselves up for, "I worry that if this continues and if the ancient evil were to resurface, without their friendships and love rekindled and if they're not reunited with the Pokemon and dragons they've banished, all of those ponies will die and they'll have no one to blame but themselves for their untimely demise. However, I have hope that you, Princess, will be able to help them and restore than land to what it once was."

The portal closed and opened again but this time, it revealed a female apricot Earth Pony in her early adulthood (her mid-20s, to be precise) with a purple mane and tail who looked down in the dumps and was looking over the sea as she sat down.

"Whoa, who's the rundown sloth?" remarked Jolteon.

"What's up with her?" questioned Vaporeon, looking at how depressed the pony is.

"She looks sad," frowned Flareon sympathetically.

"That pony, my friends, is known as Sunny Starscout. She is a resident of those parts and the only Earth Pony who truly believes that dragons, Pokemon, and all ponies want to become friends again," Zekrom replied to them. "Unfortunately, nobody in Maretime Bay shared her sentiments and dismissed them as well as the old legends she once heard of, thinking they'll be better off by themselves in the long run."

"Oh....... Poor Sunny,” whimpered Poipole (voice reference: Calumon - Digimon Tamers (English Dub)).

“That's........Pretty harsh on her," admitted Tepig, feeling sorry for Sunny.

"Hardly surprising if the idiots who demeaned and put her down for having hope for friendship and love for all ponies, dragons, and Pokemon are already losing their heads on the truth, honestly," scoffed Venom, wanting to pummel Sunny's detractors.

"Agreed. I'm convinced the new motto those Equestrian Ponies have for strangers and would-be friends these days is, 'Have your red and white flags at the ready'," added an unimpressed Totem Marowak.

"Alright, that's enough! We don't need any thoughts like that on those ponies, I understand your feelings but as we all know, we mustn't let our anger control us!" barked Shadow firmly at the two. "We all feel her pain but there's no need to further antagonize the ponies including her own people, denigrating them won't help their situation any further."

"Indeed. As much as I hate to admit it, they'll need our help. Sunny, most of all," nodded Camo as his children looked at him while he made his answer.

"Daddy/Dad....." they all chirped.

"I can't believe those guys, why would they go so far as to ostracize Sunny for believing in a better future and knowing there's so much more for them out there?" grumbled Hashimoto. "They're not helping themselves by antagonizing their own people, the Pokemon, and the dragons like this!"

"If they keep this up, wouldn't that accelerate the return of whatever ancient evil was sealed away previously?" questioned Dracozolt.

"As far as we know, they'll be signing their own death warrants by pulling such stupid stunts like this," added Hurricane.

"It's just as I said; fear can be a powerful motivator for many people who are purposely misled, told many lies over and over again until they believe them, and who don't know the whole story on anything including getting all the facts in order," replied Tsukumaro grimly.

"Until the paranoia becomes too much for them and they don't know who to trust and what is said to them is the truth or lies," Nikki added, feeling the same.

"That's the danger our current human society is facing given what everybody in America is facing with all of the pointless and deadly propaganda being pushed out by corrupt politicians wanting to do their thing," agreed James darkly.

"Sunny........" sighed Sarah sadly, feeling said for the downcast Earth Pony.

"That is why I'm sending you and your family to deal with the matter personally yourselves, Princess,” Zekrom pitched to them.

"Wait, you mean we're going to Equestria?" Sarah blinked.

"We're really going there?!" gasped Skylar in shock, hearing what Zekrom was suggesting to them.

The Deep Black Pokemon nodded again, "Yes. As long as the literal discord between the ponies along with the unknown whereabouts of the dragons and Pokemon that once lived there continues, the ancient evil that threatened Sunny's world will fall into darkness once more and everyone will be doomed to extinction."

"In hindsight, that does not inspire confidence," Goodra quipped.

"It most certainly doesn't," nodded Noctowl in agreement.

"Then, what Sunny is facing right now is much more dangerous than she would initially think and it's something that friendship alone won't solve,” added Cresselia.

"But, given what's at stake here and since Equestria's on the verge of a major meltdown and collapse by their own hooves, it'll be stupid of us to see what we can't do," Rosa suggested, wanting to see what they can do to help Sunny.

"Do we have a choice?” Slurpuff shrugged.

"Right. And, Princess Sarah won't be going alone on that," Zekrom continued, turning everyone's attention to him again. "I want you all to join her and help Sunny reunite Equestria and retrieve the Pokemon and dragons as well.”

"Hmm?/What?/Huh?" they all questioned in surprise and confusion.

"Okay, Big Black, I get the idea that Pokemon and Dragons were booted out from those big babies' so-called fear of them and that they're on the verge of total decimation without them living alongside them," Zorua quipped, expressing a bit of skepticism on Zekrom's words. "But, why would you have all of us go with her by any chance?"

"You all might not know it, Little Zorua. But, once upon a time, King Doug and Queen Delilah, long before the princess was born, once came to Equestria before it had changed moons later during their previous rule before the Ultra Beast War changed everything for them and our world."

Everyone was shocked by what they had heard; Doug and Delilah once traveled to Equestria during their previous reign, long before Sunny and the world she had come to know took over? All long before Delilah became pregnant with their only child?

"No........”

"That can't be right.....”

"Crazy......" gasped the Night Lights, their jaws dropping as they voiced everybody's shocked and surprised thoughts.

"You mean, my parents once crossed over to the Ponies' world before us?" Sarah balked as Zekrom chuckled.

"Indeed. But, the Equestria they once traveled to was nothing like the Equestria you see before you all those moons ago in the Ponies' time and that was long before Sunny Starscout and the ponies she lived with came to be."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"How did they-?”

"*Impossible!”

"I can't believe it!”

"No way!”

"That's wild!”

"That's way too tall for the likes of Thor and Odin!” balked Wyveon and his friends.

"That's so cool!" chirped Mai as she excitedly jumped up and down. "Ponies and Pokemon and dragons living there that they would've seen, oh my!"

"I guess my parents must've made a much bigger first impression than I thought," Sarah commented in blank shock as she tried to wrap her head around that new and untold truth.

"You're absolutely right, Princess. In fact, they ultimately became good friends and allies of Equestria and its citizens after they were called to assist with stopping the ancient evil that once plagued them, long before you were born."

"But, what about Ash and the others? Won't they be worried about us if we go?"

"I'll inform them of your mission. In the meantime, while you're gone, they'll see what they can find regarding your parents until you come back. My trust in Equestria's salvation is now in you."

Sarah gulped but she knew this is what they had to do, for Sunny's sake. Without waiting for her family's answer, she quickly jumped into the portal and made her way to Equestria.

"........Now, what?" asked Mai again, looking towards everybody as they all the same thoughts that Sarah had.

"I guess we got no choice. Might as well take the plunge, come on!" Zorua decided for everyone as they nodded.

Quickly, they all followed Sarah as they made the jump to Equestria, hoping to meet Sunny and help her deal with restoring her broken world and rekindling the friendships and love between Ponies, Pokemon, and the dragons along with finding the two aforementioned creatures. When they were the only ones left, Reshiram nodded to his counterpart, Zekrom nodding back knowingly as the Dragon of Truth followed, the Dragon of Ideals left alone in the dreamscape as he closed his eyes and sighed before he disappeared.

"Good luck, Princess," Zekrom finished before he vanished and Sarah's latest misadventure begins.


(Journey Movie/Special Theme 1 - Pokemon 4Ever/Heroes Movie Title (American))

The first movie/journey arc titles begin with the 'Pikachu Project presents' and the Pokemon titles soon after, appearing amidst a space of black magic, glowing hearts, and sparkles glistening the area from a Pokeball similar to how they appeared in the American movie titles for Pokemon: The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back.

The titles then moved on to show the new Equestria in its beautiful glory but slowly declining as eight silhouettes of three Galarian Rapidash and five unknown ponies (1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasi, and 2 Earth Ponies), joined by Sarah, her own Rapidash, her children, Silvally, and Blitz, emerging from a ball of bright white light while a misty figure of an evil Alicorn mare appeared and looked ready to swallow them in her darkness. The eight figures along with Sarah and her team shown prepare to make a stand for Equestria as the final titles appear and show MLP: A New Generation before they ended.

(Journey Movie/Special Theme end)