• Published 7th Oct 2021
  • 409 Views, 4 Comments

Maid for the Moon - Comrade Bagel Muffin



The day in the life of Daisy a maid for Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
1
 4
 409

Moonlight Maid

In the candle lit hall a light blue pegasus with long muted pink tail and mane was working hard cleaning the suits of armor lining the hall to the Night Lord’s throne room. His figure was very feminine which was only magnified by the frilly skimpy maid outfit the Night Lord insisted that he wear. He’d lost track of the time, not that it was particularly easy to keep track of time since the Night Lord had taken over in place of her sister and cast the world into endless night. All he knew was that he wasn’t getting off for lunch until all the armor was fully dusted, and everything was just perfect. He hummed as he worked swaying side to side humming.

After several more hours they finally finished this part of their job and wiped the sweat from their brow, and smiled looking over their work. They turned around and head out of the Night Lord's palace. They walked along the path that was light by street lights and the bright glow of the moon, heading back to their small cottage that they lived in.

"Daisy your home earlier than normal." A white unicorn with a pink horn and a pink circle around her right eye smiled waving to him from the couch. She was wearing a small apron and her purple mane was pulled into two ponytails that fell on either side of her head.

"I'm early are you sure?" He looked to the clock. "Wow. That's great, I guess I'll get to enjoy an hour and a half lunch. So what are you making for us?" He smelled the air. "Cookies! You're the absolute best Lilac!"

"Yeah I know." She smiled. "Come on and cuddle up with me I've been looking forward to this all night." Daisy smiled trotting over to her and sat down next to her. The two snuggled up under the blanket and watched the fire in the fire place crackle and pop. "So, how was work, Red Fang and his lackys left you alone?"

"Yeah I basically was working alone tod-night though, all the other palace cleaners were working on the second floor. I thought that I'd be late tonight. What about you, are you enjoying your night off from the palace kitchen?"

"Yes, I've been working on my paintings up stairs and have been baking cookies during my breaks." She smiled.

"Mind if I see the paintings that you're working on?"

"Nope you I don't want you to see them until they're perfect." She booped his nose. "I'll be done with them by the time my leave is over, though." There was a soft ding from the kitchen. "Now I bet you're absolutely starving if you had to dust off the suits of armor all by yourself." She nuzzled him. "So, let's go get some cookies."

"Thanks Lilac." Daisy got off of the couch. "What did I do to get a Mare like you to be my marefriend."

"You can pay me back by doing the dishes in that maid get up, and shaking your cute tush while you do." She smiled. "I've been lonely all da-er night long since you left to work in the palace, and maybe a massage." There was a soft tapping at the front door. "I wonder who that is, go ahead, and get the cookies out of the oven." Lilac walked to the door as Daisy pulled several racks of cookies out of the oven.

"Hello, Ms. Lilac is Mr. Daisy in therreeeeee." A hyper little bat pony stallion asked, they were in a little butler uniform, and looked like a colt despite being in their mid twenties.

"Yes, he's here Mango Chip."

"They left their duster at work." They held up a feather duster.

"Thanks Mango chip want a cookie for bringing it here?" Lilac asked looking over to Daisy who still had their maid outfit on, with their feather duster sticking out of the side. "Though are you sure that you're not just here for the cookies?" She smirked.

"I-uh-I didn't know you had cookies, I didn't see you cooking them from the window. Can I have one for bringing his feather duster home Moon poners, please?"

"Sure." Daisy and Lilac laughed giving him a paper towel. "One." He put one cookie on the paper towel. "Two." The bat pony's eyes went wide. "thr-hmm what was it."

"ThREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The small stallion finished counting. Lilac and Daisy laughed putting the last cookie on the paper towel. "Thank you. Oh and Daisy you can take the reeeeeeeeeest of the night off. It's good." Mango Chip smiled walking away.

"He seems like a fun boss." Lilac laughed shutting the door. "But he gave you the whole night off, so I'm really expecting that massage now, but while we wait why don't you do the dishes so the cookies can cool of a bit." She tickled his nose with their new feather duster.

"Okay okay fine." Daisy laughed, going over to the kitchen and starting to wash the few dishes that Lilac hadn't. He hummed a little tone dancing a bit in place. It took only a minute or two to get the dishes wash. He put them in the other sink to air dry. Before grabbing a plate and putting half a dozen still very warm gooey cookies and going over to his marefriend that was waiting for him on the couch. They slowly ate the cookies nuzzling up close to each other watching the fire slowly burn in their fire place. Once the cookies were all but a memory, lilac looked up at her coltfriend and lay down over he lap.

"If you give me a good massage I'll return the favor." She smiled as he leaned down and nuzzled her before softly rubbing her back. "You wanted too know what you did to get me as a marefriend? You were kind, nice, and really really good at these massages." She closed her eyes.

Comments ( 4 )

I always like these kinds of stories. Short, sweet and fun!

Your story has an audiobook:

Login or register to comment