• Published 10th Sep 2012
  • 3,942 Views, 116 Comments

Fluffy Ponies - Lavaman



Fluffeh Pones be fluffin' it up in yo biz.

  • ...
13
 116
 3,942

A Fluffy Ending

The foals are now as old as Yam and Crest when you first got them. They are large enough to do things away from the 'protection' of their parents, and can eat solid food finally. Yam is even sadder now because she can't nurse her foals anymore, meaning she doesn't get to hug them twenty-four seven.

You're quite happy, as well as your fluffy ponies. You decide that you should take them out to the park, as they've been very good lately. You even give the promise of homemade spaghetti. Thus, they are extremely giddy to the point where you believe they will all have heart attacks and fall over. You need to feed them more spaghetti, you don't want one of them to die.

But little did you know, that would happen soon enough.

You take them out to the park at about ten in the morning, as the temperature is pleasurable as well as the weather. You all hop in your car, whose back seat is filled with a grinning, giggling fluffy pony family. You chuckle at this, as their cuteness keeps rekindling your love for them.

You finally arrive at the park, and open the back door to let the entire family out. They begin to waddle around the park's path with you, occasionally stopping to be in awe at the water fountain, in which you have to keep reminding them to come on. After about fifteen minutes of solid walking, your fluffy ponies are exhausted and are complaining. "Daddeh, Wam's hoofsies huwt! Pwease stawp wawk! Wan west!"

You comply, and find the nearest bench to rest your derriere upon. They two parents rest at your feet, tucking their legs underneath their fluffy bodies. The four foals are clambering up on the parents, which is easy since their much taller and bigger, and are taking naps in their warm fluff. By now, you take a guess and say that it's about ten forty-five, and the sun is shining, warming you and the fluffies. It is quite pleasant, and the sounds of your snoring fluffies helps you to fall asleep even quicker.

---

"HEWP! DADDEH! MUNSTA HAFF FWUFFY! HEWP! PWEASE! HUUUUUU! HUUUUUUUUUUU!"

You awake to the sound of Yam yelling out for you. You look down by your feet, and the entire family's missing. You look up at the sun to take another guess at what time it is, and its already past twelve. You hop to your feet quickly, and follow the noise of your fluffy until it is muffled by some unknown object. Luckily, fluffy's voices are high-pitched enough, you can still hear her.

"Yam! Crest! Coral! Rarifluff! Dammit! I thought I told them not to talk to strangers without me around!" You continue to call out their names, until you see some rustling behind a bush, and the muffled sounds of your fluffies are even louder as you near. Then your heart skips a beat. Blood. There's specks of blood on most of the leaves that are big enough to be noticed. The bush is hollow somehow, and is big enough for two grown men to stand in, so you dart through the leaves to find a terrible shock.

In the bush is an fluffy abuser with your entire family. He has duct-taped all your fluffy's mouths, and done something extremely terrible. He's cut off each and every one of their legs and cauterized them. They's tears streaming down their face and making their fluff damp, and it doesn't look like they're going to be hanging in there for much longer. He's holding Yam in one of his hands, and he does something even more unforgivable. With a pocketknife he... he... stabs her. Repeatedly all over the body.

"Ha ha! That's right, bitch! Die! That'll teach you to shit on the pathway!" he says, manically laughing.

You don't say anything, except smash him in the back on his head with your elbow. This knocks him out, and he drops to the floor, dropping both the knife and your fluffy. You tear off all the duct tape, and hug them all. Yam is the first to speak. "Daddeh... *cough cough* Wam... wuv you."

"I love you too Yam," you say, choking on your tears.

"We aww wuv... you dadd *cough* eh. You gud daddeh." says Crest. You notice he has beaten up him as well, and even the foals, who aren't doing too well either.

"Y... you fabuwous, dawwing. *cough*" says Rarifluff.

You don't think any of them will make it, but you rush them to the vet. You bust down the doors, holding the entire fluffy family in your arms, who seem to be fading quickly. You run up to the receptionist, who has already noticed you and has alerted a nurse, who has gotten a stretcher. You lay all of your fluffies down, and the nurse rushes them off behind two doors. You chase after them, but a veterinarian stops you and says "Don't worry. They're in good hands. We'll do the best we can to make them better. But for now, I suggest going home and taking a shower and some clean clothes." You nod your head and walk back, tears flowing down your cheeks.

---

You go back to the vet the following day, and meet with the veterinarians who operated on each and every one of your fluffies. They look very grim, and the ones with glasses take them off. That's never a good sign in the world of medicine.

"Sir, all your fluffies suffered major stab wounds to their lungs, and five of them were stabbed in the heart. It's a miracle that they were able to survive the trip to here, but it is proven that the more love a fluffy gets, the stronger its heart. I know that sounds dumb, but its science. Some al-" You cut him off.

"I don't care what happened to my pets physically, are they still alive?" you ask impatiently.

The vet who's speaking look hesitant, and is silent for what seems like forever. Another vet finally breaks the silence. "Sir... no. None of them did. They all passed away; there was not a single vet on this planet who could have done something to save them. We're all very sorry for your loss." They all pat you on the back or tell you "I'm sorry for your losses." as they leave to get back to their work. You sob at first, then cry violently, soon getting angry.

It's not fair. If it wasn't for that abusefag, you would've enjoyed your life with your fluffies forever. There's nothing else you can do, so you hop in your car and head home.

As you're walking up the steps to your porch, you hear babbling from a nearby bush. You investigate, and find a pink-coated, purple-maned earth fluffy, only about one month old. It's missing a leg, too, but it doesn't look like it was butchered, it looks like it was born with it. You swear you've seen it somewhere before. It notices you and speaks.

"Pwease mistah. Fwuity so hungy! Mummah tak fowevah sweepies, an aww de ovah fwuffies weave! Now Fwuity nu haff home." It sobs to itself quietly, laying in the dirt.

Then you remember where you've seen this fluffy before. It's the runt you gave to the crazy old fluffy lady down the street. You remember seeing her obituary in the news about a week ago, and it saying that she had all the materials for fluffy pony care, but there were no fluffies. Also, the front door was open.

You pick it up and dust off some dirt from its fluff. "Let's go get you some spaghetti." You say, remembering Yam and her lovely family.

Comments ( 37 )

Well, its finished with. I had to finish it soon or I'd lose interest. Hope it's still good!

.....It's...sad...but not too ad.....Though I'd have cried if our cat didn't die this morning....I'm...glad one of em survived, at least.

1771488
Sorry about your cat. :ajsleepy:
I nearly cried when I was writing the abuser part, to be honest.

That escalated quickly. Poor fluffies....

1771702
I know, but again, I wanted to wrap it up. I felt as though I had a Mirror incident, but I'm glad its finished so I can make room for another one of my secret project.
(Mirror incident= My story, "A Mirror to Another World", was the first story I wrote that I lost interest in, and wrapped it up quickly, resulting in a shitty chapter made in five minutes)

This is better then 70%+ of the of fluffy stories l've seen tho l understand wanting to wrap it up seeing how it about animals who IQ would make a raccoon seem like Einstein.

1772014
Technically, raccoon are very intelligent.

wow, i mean im an abusefag with some fluffies (like the ones that abandon their children) and an hugbox with the runts but... i dont mess with someone's pet :S

1772043
I know which is why l chose it as an comparison :twistnerd:

Fluffy abusers can lay in a ditch and die! But not before getting raped repeatedly and having their own legs and arms cut off.:flutterrage:

Comment posted by Freeze deleted Apr 9th, 2014

that was sad. why didn't the abuser torture them more

2061073

Meh. I never really liked fluffy love until this story, and i still kinda prefer fluffy abuse. I'm not some weird emo freak, or some mental outcast/retard, in fact, I'm surprisingly normal even by brony standards. I just find something amusing in things i like that no one else does. I think that's how it is for most fluffy abusers. We're exactly like the original bronies, who just pursue whatever we like, without giving much of a damn what anyone else thinks. Don't get all bitchy just because someone has a completely opposite view as you do, instead just ignore it. You know, like that whole "Love and Tolerance" BS you guys are "soooo" good at?

2257335
Meh. I was never one for "Love and Tolerance" BS either.

Also, I'm not in control of what you like. If you like something, like it and show your liking for it. I'm not gonna bitch to you about you liking something.

2259619
You sound like an experienced and intelligent individual. I like you.
cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30705344.jpg

2263587
Quite right, my fellow pony lover. And guess what? I'm not even in high school yet.

I would have used a dog or a pack of em as the killers instead of a dude, but that's just me. :applejackunsure:

Good story :moustache:

UGH OMG WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING EVIL WITH ALL SWEET THINGS UGH UGH UGH TEARS OMG YOU ARE AWESOME OMG STUPID ABUSER UGH OMG YAM RARIFLUFF MARSHMALLOW BREEZE CREST YOU ARE ALL MY HEROES NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
...
...
...
ok... rage is over... you are an absolutely amazing writer!

oh and also the twist with "Fruity" I believe was a stroke of genius!

Are you going to make a sequel to it? The ending is a good for a sequel type.

About the story. It was so sad :applecry: Although I didn't cry, it was a good story nonetheless. I like how it's not the usual, well, not the first 7/8 of the story, abuse stuff. It was cute, sad, and heartwarming all the same.

(Seriously though, make a sequel if you haven't already)

2579519
Well, I don't have a sequel planned for it, mostly because I've been hearing that fluffy pony stories can't truly be considered pony on this site or something like that.

If I can, I may try in the near or distant future, but that'd really only be if I need to write something and have run out of ideas.

Fuck, I read the most wonderful story, but that fucking abuse ending spoiled evrything for me!!! I thought all the foals grew up and all of them got their fluffymarks and won the biggest prise in that TV show and lived happily the rest of their lives. :raritycry:
Why people can't live without violence and cute creatures abuse?!?! :flutterrage:

2582630
Meh, I felt as if it needed some sort of sad twist to it in the end. But hey, at least he got the runt back, right?

It's funny, I've forgotten little bits and bobs of this story such as character names. But, it seems like a bunch of people are interested in it again...

2583393
Well, i have to admit that the story is great and for me the sad ending spoiled evrything, so please write an alternative happyending,cause I feel very sad about whole fluffy family and I am really in depression because I am a very sensiive 19 year old guy, but noone knows it in real life because I prefer to keep evrything inside and don't show my feelings.

Ah, it is starting to annoy me, I can't take the story out my head and it so deppressing, how can I get rid of thinking about it?

2585033
Listen, I'm not going to change the end of the story. I'm far too busy with end-of-semester testing as well as other stories I feel are more important. Once I update a story's status to "finished" I have rarely ever gone back and change the whole thing.

My suggestion to you? Stop thinking about it. It's just a story; it had no message at all. The whole purpose of that last scene was to add a twist at the end, as I was wanting to test the waters of the "Sad" genre of fics.

Besides, there are so many other things out there in this world that are real, exciting, and happy. Think about that stuff. What do you like to do? Do you enjoy playing a sport? A video game? Watching a tv show? Think about those things that you hold near and dear to your heart and how much you love and enjoy them. Do NOT think about this story again. It has no true value or space in your brain, heart, or life. It is but mere virtual words to which I have printed for people to read, nothing more and nothing less.

Should you carry on with your depression and keep thinking about this story, I cannot and will not have any more say in this conversation. This is entirely up to you. You can forget about this story entirely and think of happier things you love, or keep a dark and dreary rain cloud over your head for the rest of the day.

Sincerely,
Freeze

2585079

Well since u said, I like to play Resident Evil, I have three best friend whom I contact every day cause they are at work and I only entered university this year, but we meet every Friday and have a beer, despite the fact that I knew them we became best friend only last summer. At school I was a rather quet person, that's why I didn't have friends there and even now I feel lonely and recently I decided to watch an episode of mlp and kinda loved it and then i discovered this site and I am really happy, but the story touched me)
From Russia with love!!!

2585272
Glad to hear everything's cleared up inside your brain! c:

From America with love.

Oh my Celestia, I'm crying! Most Fluffy stories are "abuse the fluffy, abuse the fluffy" but this is a great, heartwarming story! Its so sweet, scientists had better make these little guys in real life, I'm going to have sooo many! Sweet Celestia, this story if amazingly bittersweet, in the good way. As Rarifluff would say... "Fabuwous, dawwing."

Thanks... now im sad

2874288

Oh, no problem. You know, that's why I live. It's to make people sad and depressed. :P

Not really, of course. Seeing as you followed me, I can only assume you enjoyed Fluffy Ponies (I didn't, and I made the thing). But anywho, thank you very much for the follow!

2062115 You used the wrong picture format. That wall of indescipherable text is not fun to scroll past.

4203990
Meh. I'll delete the comment.

trying so hard not to cry! :raritycry:

Awww shit. Abusing DOMESTIC fluffies is just fucked. Now an asshole smarty with an asshole herd? That's different.

WAT KIND OF MONSTER WOULD DO THIS?!?! That... That *sob... That as*hole! *sobbing continues WHAT FREAKIN' MONSTER ABUSES FLUFFIES?! HE KILLED THEM!!! :raritycry:

What kind of author would let these fluffies die?! :raritydespair: They are gone... Forever...

Login or register to comment